Hooters opening in Pattaya!

MZurf

& most probably they will screen their servers more aesthetically than most places thumbsup.gif Happy New Year *** MS>

Impossible. There is no way to check out people here in Thailand. No credit checks, no criminal checks, no nothing. You can look for tattoos which is a start, but won't reveal it all. Fact remains, you are going to have bargirls disguised as something else working in a place like this. I personally don't have a problem with it, but do think 300 Baht for a draft beer and 600Baht plus for 20 wings are a bit over the top. To distinguish a business from the "rest" as you outline requires much more than a facade along Beach Road. You forgot to mention parking for all those HISO farangs who don't mind paying these prices? Certainly they aren't going to ride a motorcycle taxi or sit in the back of a song tow with the other farangs who are so different and below them? How are they going to get to the new Hooters? Bottom line once again, when your check comes and you pay, you are the same as the blokes over on Soi Bouikow, a bloke who has been soaked for his Baht using taunts of sexual favors.

• Like 2

Yeah big site, crazy. Hooters! Wow

How about the one in Bkk?

Open in nana I heard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There already is a Hooters in Bangkok, located on Sukhumvit Soi 7? across from the Manhattan Hotel.

Almost correct, its soi 15. Its at the Four Points Sheraton hotel

I stand corrected, Hooters is located on Soi 15 next to the Four Points but also across the street from the Manhattan Hotel. I happened to be in Bangkok this morning so I walked down Soi 15 and here are a couple pics of Hooters. I had some free time so I then walked over to Soi 4 and here are a few pics of Hooters in the Nana Hotel as well as a few of the girls. One of the girls told me they just opened the past week.

post-11958-0-48638200-1451456827_thumb.j

post-11958-0-24888900-1451456915_thumb.j

post-11958-0-04615600-1451456952_thumb.j

post-11958-0-28172200-1451457002_thumb.j

post-11958-0-63829000-1451457032_thumb.j

post-11958-0-00673500-1451457061_thumb.j

Who or What is this Hooters. Are they a major sponsor of the site or something ???? All this reporting is nuts!!

Hooters is a restaurant chain

No they aren't a sponsor but the frequent updates on what is seen as a significant, visible investment in Pattaya is indicative of the otherwise moribund state of investment in the city, ie. incomplete (and highly visible) condo construction, etc..

If you seek more nuts, trawl the Pattaya news items for the 'frequent flyer' articles.

It hardly sets a precedent on price.. Plenty of other venues in town where prices are higher than the Pattaya beer bar norm... But they are offfering A/C and international brand and hopefully a good product. Hard Rock, La Ferme, Gullivers, Hof and various Hotel bars all share a similar price point. They are all busy with well heeled Expats, tourists and middle class BKK and local Thais... If it's too rich for your blood or not the type of venue you enjoy don't visit.

I hate hiphop and "dance" music so never visit Lucifers or Tony's Disco but couldn't give a fig if somebody else does... However if Hooters can mix a decent drink and has a good atmosphere I'll be an occasional customer. I'm sure I won't be the only one.

• Like 2

Food Menu, sorry I'm not the best photographer it was dark and I did not get the drink menu. 10 Wings 410baht, 20 wings 760b, 50 wings 1660b.

Sounds like a bargain , I can't wait to get there early enough.....

• Like 2