Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Good performance that was against Reading thumbsup.gif

Looking at your bench on Sunday that is where your problems will arise! how will hairdo copes with that will see how good you do this season.

i know what you are saying but it should be relatively easy for him because;

1 Defoe is very much in form but that won't carry on and he does not naturally suit a 4-2-3-1 whereas Adebayor is tailor made

2 Gallas will spend half the season injured

3 Brad will eventually start falling asleep during games. Lloris will ease his way in well before christmas and Brad will do the europa which apparently we are taking seriously

4 Caulker is exceptional but still making the transition. He'll be fine with his game time this season.

5 Demsey and Sigurdsson are ideal to rotate and neither big enough stars to demand 1st team.

The situation with Parker might be resolved by playing him alonside Sandro and pushing Denbele further up the pitch. Ideal for tough away fixtures

Edited by carmine

rijit. English is the only language allowed except in the Thai Language forum. Using that text lingo and no paragraphs makes it really hard to read your posts.

I am torn between agreeing with you or praising the estimable rijit.

There is a certain Runyonesque quality about his prose that I find quite endearing, but certainly his comments might benefit from a few paragraph breaks that would make it a bit easier on the eyes for old fogies like me.smile.png

rijit. English is the only language allowed except in the Thai Language forum. Using that text lingo and no paragraphs makes it really hard to read your posts.

There is a certain Runyonesque quality about his prose that I find quite endearing, but certainly his comments might benefit from a few paragraph breaks that would make it a bit easier on the eyes for old fogies like me.smile.png

Proper English with paragraphs it is then! :D

Proper English with paragraphs it is then! biggrin.png

Yes please. I mean, I'm not that old but it's a pain reading it. I don't mind it on small text messages though.

Kyle Naughton lookes comfortable at left back but we could also move Vertoghen there as he is regularily playing in that position for Belgium.

Either way i'd prefer Bale further up the pitch

Talking about Belgium...... thats one heck of a team they have!! Vertonghen/ Kompany/ Vermaelen at the back (Van Buyton cant even get a game).

Fellaini/ Witsel/ Mertens/ Hazard/Dembele/ Mirallas and the youngsters De Bruy

Lukaku/ Benteke

yeah seems that Belgium have put together a 'golden generation' yet to produce much collectively and in some cases individually,, but if i recall correctly they jumped a chunk in fifa rankings, but we all know their hardly accurate, look at how unfairly they treat the boney spotland, who by the way should stop f ing around and just recall Fletcher,put the onus on him then to say no, rather thanseemingly currently visa versa, fletchers agents recently unrecipricated ice breakin phone call just adds to the managers mounting pressure , so 4 me time all round to swallow !!! barring you o's boy dont get carried away, and dont forget always practice SAFE SEX!!!! and move onwards and you never know ure luck and further downwards!!!, nuffin like a struggling smelly soc to keep us english amused.

And yeah your probably right carmine bale, forwards a better use, lets just hope macdougal swopping sides dont go flaky on us with sterner test tofollow . Next up Lazio,. cant wait!!!!!

Edited by rijit

Kyle Naughton lookes comfortable at left back but we could also move Vertoghen there as he is regularily playing in that position for Belgium.

Talking about Belgium...... thats one heck of a team they have!! Vertonghen/ Kompany/ Vermaelen at the back (Van Buyton cant even get a game).

Lukaku/ Benteke

yeah seems that Belgium have put together a 'golden generation' yet to produce much collectively and in some cases individually,, but if i recall correctly they jumped a chunk in fifa rankings, but we all know their hardly accurate, look at how unfairly they treat the boney spotland, who by the way should stop f ing around and just recall Fletcher,put the onus on him then to say no, rather thanseemingly currently visa versa, fletchers agents recently unrecipricated ice breakin phone call just adds to the managers mounting pressure , so 4 me time all round to swallow !!! barring you o's boy dont get carried away, and dont forget always practice SAFE SEX!!!! and move onwards and you never know ure luck and further downwards!!!, nuffin like a struggling smelly soc to keep us english amused.

And yeah your probably right carmine bale, forwards a better use, lets just hope macdougal swopping sides dont go flaky on us with sterner test tofollow . Next up Lazio,. cant wait!!!!!

I'm still none the wiser. coffee1.gif

Lukaku/ Benteke

I'm still none the wiser. coffee1.gif

I didnt get beyond the second line before ar$e-ache set in.

Looks like BAE is heading for a spell on the treatment table.

Leaves us a bit light there...I hope Bale isn't going to be playing deeper as a result.

We are definately not light at left back. We have Vertoghen and Naughton as cover before we will even think about Bale. I would hope he would play caulker in the middle and ship Vertoghen left if Naughton was also crocked.

Aweful refereeing last night to deny us. Three goals disallowed by an incompetant Romanian ref.

If Lazio are the best in Italy then it doesn't say much for serie A does it.

Just thinking, last night raised some intereting questions on selection;

Should Caulker be starting alonside Vertoghen?

Should Lloris start against QPR?

The pairing of Dembele and Sandro in our 4-2-3-1 is really working and they fit well together. Will Parker get back in a starting role?

Should Dempsey start rather than Sigurdsson?

Nice decisions for a manager to have to make but all in all he's really starting to make the side tick. Hish line pressurizing opponents and patient build up play. Roll on QPR.

Edited by carmine

Looks like BAE is heading for a spell on the treatment table.

Leaves us a bit light there...I hope Bale isn't going to be playing deeper as a result.

We are definately not light at left back. We have Vertoghen and Naughton as cover before we will even think about Bale. I would hope he would play caulker in the middle and ship Vertoghen left if Naughton was also crocked.

Aweful refereeing last night to deny us. Three goals disallowed by an incompetant Romanian ref.

If Lazio are the best in Italy then it doesn't say much for serie A does it.

Just thinking, last night raised some intereting questions on selection;

Should Caulker be starting alonside Vertoghen?

Should Lloris start against QPR?

The pairing of Dembele and Sandro in our 4-2-3-1 is really working and they fit well together. Will Parker get back in a starting role?

Should Dempsey start rather than Sigurdsson?

Nice decisions for a manager to have to make but all in all he's really starting to make the side tick. Hish line pressurizing opponents and patient build up play. Roll on QPR.

carms, i know its early days but so far Sig and Dempsey don't seem to be getting in the game too much, are they too far forward ?

i also think that Hudd would do a better job than Sandro in the quarter back role, so how about Hudd and Sandro with Dembele pushed more forward in a more attacking role instead of one of the other 2 !

Lazio the best in Italy ?

Thats what the league table suggests, yes! What else would you call a 100% record red?

Thats a bit of a stretch, 2 games in Carmineohmy.png

Its like saying Swansea are the best in the Premier League!!

Lazio were 4th last year, a million miles behind AC Milan and Juve, and having spent about 3 million in the summer, will be lucky to finish in the top half this year.

Thats what the league table suggests, yes! What else would you call a 100% record red?

Lazio were 4th last year, a million miles behind AC Milan and Juve, and having spent about 3 million in the summer, will be lucky to finish in the top half this year.

Let it go Jack. This Spurs obsession is going to give you sleepless nights.

I reckon you'll soon be watching our games as a preference to City's in this crusade to prove that Levy's a poor chairmanwink.png Just let it goooooooo, theres a good lad.

Thata like saying Chelsea are the best in England when we all know they aren't smile.png

Who are then red ?

Well history will tell you that United are by far the best team in England! tongue.png Just go and look at the Trophy room(s)

Thata like saying Chelsea are the best in England when we all know they aren't smile.png

Who are then red ?

Well history will tell you that United are by far the best team in England! tongue.png Just go and look at the Trophy room(s)

Better to look in the past i suppose otherwise you would see City are the reigning champions and chelsea currently top of the league, your revenue has dropped and ferguson is one year closer to retirement. biggrin.png

• Like 1

Let it go Jack. This Spurs obsession is going to give you sleepless nights.

I reckon you'll soon be watching our games as a preference to City's in this crusade to prove that Levy's a poor chairmanwink.png Just let it goooooooo, theres a good lad.

Whats up, cant I comment on the Spurs thread??

I have not mentioned Levy, I was commenting on your naive comment that Lazio are the best in Italyblink.png

Oh dear!

OK, so who's better then if anyone is really interested!

Answer; if i might be so bold.

No one really are they.

Now lets move on shall we jack

BTW, lets hope the refereeing for our fixture at etihad is better than the one last season eh? wink.png