Tottenham Thread

chonabot

What about the wunderbar Holtby?

pound in larndan is a nicker smile.png

Paaaaand in London is bugger all. Where's the monkey lads? tongue.png

Or at the very least a pony innit.....

It's a lady godiva for a packet of oily rags these days.

I don't know where you are buying your ciggies but for the rest of the country it was years ago since a packet of fags only cost a fiver

What about the wunderbar Holtby?

pound in larndan is a nicker smile.png

Paaaaand in London is bugger all. Where's the monkey lads? tongue.png

Or at the very least a pony innit.....

It's a lady godiva for a packet of oily rags these days.

I don't know where you are buying your ciggies but for the rest of the country it was years ago since a packet of fags only cost a fiver

Sorry, I'm only paying a quid and a half a pack. I don't know how people can afford to smoke in England any more (or Sydney for that matter!).

Sorry, I'm only paying a quid and a half a pack. I don't know how people can afford to smoke in England any more (or Sydney for that matter!).

I was paying 80 pence and then the cr4p exchange rate as well as a price increase means I'm stumping up about the same as you. It's crippling me tongue.png

Its tough oop north mrboj.....you still stopped though haven't you?

Mmmm. Had a slight relapse. Went 7 months clean and then one day.........you know the rest

yep one of the most dangerous times when you think yep i'm in control 'll just have one' and well as you said we all know the rest. And i'm in Germany atm, and i'm surprised at how many people smoke here, loads more compared to England and thailand.

Edited by rijit

From that article

"What the hell is going on with Lewis Holtby? All that fuss about signing him in January rather than the summer and then AVB won’t play him, disfiguring the team rather than doing so".

AVB might think a little like me.......he shouldn't have bought him, he's a bit weak.

Maybe he didn't really want him, but was told to try and appease the fans (cheaply) who were crying out for a striker

Not the best of news bale going of a t half time, coleman reckons he's ok, what ever that means, But did say that he turned up with a v v sore foot, could go maway 2 explaining why he's been relatively quite for the last few games.

Not the best of news bale going of a t half time, coleman reckons he's ok, what ever that means, But did say that he turned up with a v v sore foot, could go maway 2 explaining why he's been relatively quite for the last few games.

I doubt whether Coleman should have played him in the first place, the selfish prick!

Club v country!!!! always a Difficult one carmine, not sure it would have been totally down to Coleman, most young players want to play for their country, and 2 nite in the grand scale of things for them it was a big game.

Club v country!!!! always a Difficult one carmine, not sure it would have been totally down to Coleman, most young players want to play for their country, and 2 nite in the grand scale of things for them it was a big game.

I agree with you but i'm also being selfish from a Spurs perspective!!

I agree with you but i'm also being selfish from a Spurs perspective!!

More like a friendly as there is nothing other than pride for both sides to play for.

My conclusion is he can't be badly injured....just a precaution hopefully.

Edit: Perhaps I should have said "pride for one of the sides to play for". Nuff said. sad.png

Edited by smokie36

I would have got a hat-trick against San Marino. w00t.gif

Stevie Wonder would have got a hat trick against San Marino.

Following on....Defoe......

Blankety Blank chequebook and pen for the best reply. w00t.gif

Out of interest. Can you name the last Scottish player to score an hatrick against another national team?

friendly, nothing 2 play 4?? you would think so smokes but perhaps someone ought to have reminded ramsey b4 he pulled the Scottish lad down in injury time and got a straight red!!!.

Apparently bales ankle is fine, he's got a stomach virus

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21908308

think the c palace boy williams is going to be one to watch , he's small, but extremely quick feet

and can dictate a game, when i spoke to a palace mate he said he was a bit like a barca player, I

smirked,but i tell ya he weren't that far wrong, the boy can play. give him 18 mths and ide have him

instead parker maybe.

You're off topic there mrboj.

How's that? Your a Spurs fan and I'm asking a Spurs fan a question on the Spurs thread in response to a statement that the said Spurs fan made. That said Spurs fan also happens to be a Scot who said he could score an hatrick against San Marino.

Therefore, asking a question to a Spurs fan on the Spurs thread = On topic

Spurs fan said he could score an hatrick and I asked an hatrick question = On topic

Spurs fan is a Scot and I asked a question about a Scottish player = On topic

There you go. It's like Radio 1's tedious link and any jury in the land would not convict me of going off topic. Especially during international break laugh.png

Seems like Jermaine is still shooting in the wrong direction 23.gif

Tottenham striker Jermain Defoe 'not the father' of new born

baby

The England international had said he felt “blessed” at what he thought was

his first child

Come again ?thumbsup.giftongue.png

baby

his first child

Time to concentrate on the football laddie....hat-trick at the weekend please!

baby

his first child

Maybe its John Terry's lovechild.