Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Maybe he is saying the lad is going to Old Trafford in a Rooney swap deal.

Or he has agreed to donate hair for the ugly scousers latest transplant.

Perhaps he was a product of the Utd youth squad like so many other top top stars....they never claimed Veron though sadly.

Its hard to tell with Nads....he should have an alcohol test before posting.

Don't know about the rest of you but i'm feeling very good about things. Paulinho in,massive coup, monkey boy staying,expected but great to see, two great croats for the future, and more on the way. We're in there for more signings, particularly strikers and deadwood on the way out.

Lets hope it continues and it seems that Levy and Uncle Joe have decided to reward AVB's loyalty which is a blessing all roundbiggrin.png

Top FOUR next season then carms,good to see the usual pre-season optimism is around again.biggrin.png

Possibly who knows but tell me, do you think Moyesy's boys have a realistic chance of top four? I'd say you're now seen as fair game. You first need to get a midfield then theres a fighting chance i supposethumbsup.gif

i shudder to think that Van Persie might get an early season injuryfacepalm.gif

As I said months ago, united and city will struggle while their managers find their footing.

Pellegrini will find his. Moyes will be a disaster. Never won anything, never played in Europe. United needed a big manager like Guardiola or Mourhino etc.

top 4 prediction. Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, City.

Liverpool, Man U chasing. dark horse anybody's guess. Laudrup knows what he's doing.

top 4 prediction. Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, City.

That is sticking your neck out.

The order might be wrong but those are the 4 for me.

Would you like to put money on it?

Top FOUR next season then carms,good to see the usual pre-season optimism is around again.biggrin.png

Possibly who knows but tell me, do you think Moyesy's boys have a realistic chance of top four? I'd say you're now seen as fair game. You first need to get a midfield then theres a fighting chance i supposethumbsup.gif

i shudder to think that Van Persie might get an early season injuryfacepalm.gif

So you are saying that you feel United will not finish in the top four Carmine?

Tell you what guys, WE have EVERY chance of landing the premiership this term. No champions league endeavours will mean rested legs provided AVB puts his trust in the youngsters and reserves for the Europa. This is our year for sure.

• Like 1

Tell you what guys, WE have EVERY chance of landing the premiership this term. No champions league endeavours will mean rested legs provided AVB puts his trust in the youngsters and reserves for the Europa. This is our year for sure.

cheesy.gif Let's all get giddy at Spurs time!! cheesy.gif

Alfie next laugh.png

cheesy.gif Let's all get giddy at Spurs time!! cheesy.gif

Alfie next laugh.png

I think we'll be lucky to finish in the top ten laugh.png

• Like 1

I have to love the optimism of some tiny totts fans. But the harsh glare of reality must be shone....

Eighteen years ago, a free-scoring Tottenham Hotspur finished seventh, their highest finish in five years, capping an exciting season that saw the departure of Spurs legend Ossie Ardiles and 30 goals from the prodigy that was Jurgen Klinsmann.

Meanwhile, down the road, arch-rivals Arsenal finished five places below and were beaten in the final of the Cup Winners' Cup by a half way line screamer from Nayim, an ex-Tottenham player. Bragging rights in North London were undisputedly blue and white

Now picture this. You are a Spurs fan during this great 1994/1995 season. You bet your friend who supports Arsenal £1 that Spurs will repeat that season's feat and finish above the Gooners. When unfortunately this doesn't happen, you do a double or quits bet the following season. Repeat until the current day. If Spurs fail to come above Arsenal next year, you owe your friend over a quarter of a million pounds.

Forget Mini, just get the latest Opera Browser - it has the same compression and a much nice layout.

yeah would have done but my version of android wouldnt download it, 2 year old phone

and its out of datecrazy.gif

Forget Mini, just get the latest Opera Browser - it has the same compression and a much nice layout.

yeah would have done but my version of android wouldnt download it, 2 year old phone

What is it?

I see odds on us to get Villa have all but disappeared.

I'm glad I'm not a betting man!

Can't say i'm the least bothered about this. Theres plenty of time to pursue other younger targets and don't forget the signing of Paulinho allows us greater flexibility to play a 4-3-3 we is not so reliant on an out and out striker.

Ofcourse we need to buy but whats the point in buying a 31 year old who's past his best, little or no sell on and recently suffered a bad leg break.

Benteke, Sanchez, Soldado, Negredo, Lamella, these are the ones we should be going for

What is it?

samsung gt i9000

thats the 1st galaxy s

Edited by rijit