Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Sorry boys I know I won money on you the other night, but I'm going to have to go with Merchandise United in this one.

May i be the first to say how devastated we are. Mindyou i really don't like the thought of Woolwich Exiles fan base making money off our wins anyway.

Ofcourse you should remember that with Moyes theres no Plan B so if they start off badly then thats it for them. Then again they might not!

Sorry boys I know I won money on you the other night, but I'm going to have to go with Merchandise United in this one.

May i be the first to say how devastated we are. Mindyou i really don't like the thought of Woolwich Exiles fan base making money off our wins anyway.

Ofcourse you should remember that with Moyes theres no Plan B so if they start off badly then thats it for them. Then again they might not!

Well there is a bright spot, Rufus Von Judas might be absent. But you're still going to have to find a competent and competitive midfield, and a striker who can score goals, which is looking difficult at the moment.

My team to play Moyeschester Utd

Lloris

walker Chiriches Kaboul Vertonghen

Capoue Sandro

Townsend Dembele Chadli

Soldado

I'm really hoping AVB has the balls to bring on Lamela if Townsend continues to be so wasteful. Likewise if Dembele's not making an impression Lamela could slot in the middle. I really think Paulinho needs a rest and Dawson had a torrid time last weekend. Lack of any news about Rose is infuriating too.

It wouldn't surprise me if he went with Dembele instead of Capoue and Holtby no.10.

Lloris

Capoue Sandro

Townsend Dembele Chadli

Soldado

I'm really hoping AVB has the balls to bring on Lamela if Townsend continues to be so wasteful. Likewise if Dembele's not making an impression Lamela could slot in the middle. I really think Paulinho needs a rest and Dawson had a torrid time last weekend. Lack of any news about Rose is infuriating too.

It wouldn't surprise me if he went with Dembele instead of Capoue and Holtby no.10.

Lloris

Capoue Sandro

Townsend Dembele Chadli

Soldado

Neither would i and if he does we will lose. Probably what Moyes is expecting too.

Edited by carmine

Great result for both teams.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Not really....its a game we should have won.

Cracking strike from Sandro that....but Dawson shown again he hasn't the pace at this level ubfortunately.

Hard to fault the strikers as we could play all three of them but if they can't get a foot on the ball they won't scire.

Oh for a creative midfielder! :blink:

Spot on for the mighty 'pool and, ahem, Arsenal.

You mean the scum...and the thieving....well....stereotype...biggrin.png

What you trying to say? All mickey mousers are tealeaves?

I'm not responsible for when your car was left on bricks when you left it in Bootle one fine evening. Tsk. wink.png

Spot on for the mighty 'pool and, ahem, Arsenal.

You mean the scum...and the thieving....well....stereotype...biggrin.png

What you trying to say? All mickey mousers are tealeaves?

I'm not responsible for when your car was left on bricks when you left it in Bootle one fine evening. Tsk. wink.png

Yes he is. And all Spurs (chances are) fans are bankers.

Canary Wharf, and all that.

Edited by Soi Sauce

Yes he is. And all Spurs (chances are) fans are bankers.

Canary Wharf, and all that.

It looks like you spelled bankers incorrectly.laugh.png

Can Arry what?? Oh yeah...he can leave twatenham to another tw#t laugh.png

I hope so but i think he learnt that lesson last week don't you.

As you are at home why would you play with two holding midfielders?

We weren't playing with 2 holding players facepalm.gif sometimes red your knowledge astounds me !

Edited by alfieconn

Gotta give AVB credit for challenging the press & Alan Sugar head on for what they wrote/said about him ,but he's on a hiding to nothing & TBH they are right.

Different day, same old <deleted> but at least its football related i suppose.smile.png

Bit of a disappointing result as i think it was a harsh penalty and the ref would probably agree later but i've seen them given so we have to accept it.

More importantly it was a good team performance which dispels the lies being put out that AVB has lost the dressing room. I didn't agree with the selection but the team he picked did their jobs, with Sandro and surprisingly Lennon being stand outs. Was there any point at all in bringing Defoe on? Seemed like we were reduced to ten menbiggrin.png

The Daily Mail must be gutted we didn't lose and well done to AVD for taking a swipe back at the media and Alan Sugar, a so called Spurs fan thats going down in my estimation rapidly.

Fulham wednesday, Sunderland next weekend and no news on Danny Rose's toe or the supposed injury to Adebayor!!

Bit of a disappointing result as i think it was a harsh penalty and the ref would probably agree later but i've seen them given so we have to accept it.

More importantly it was a good team performance which dispels the lies being put out that AVB has lost the dressing room. I didn't agree with the selection but the team he picked did their jobs, with Sandro and surprisingly Lennon being stand outs. Was there any point at all in bringing Defoe on? Seemed like we were reduced to ten menbiggrin.png

The Daily Mail must be gutted we didn't lose and well done to AVD for taking a swipe back at the media and Alan Sugar, a so called Spurs fan thats going down in my estimation rapidly.

Fulham wednesday, Sunderland next weekend and no news on Danny Rose's toe or the supposed injury to Adebayor!!

Bit unfair there carms sad.png he did have one shot, obviously off target, 3 passes with one finding his man so he definetly made an impact whistling.gif

Bit unfair there carms sad.png he did have one shot, obviously off target, 3 passes with one finding his man so he definetly made an impact whistling.gif

He might of done better with the easy chance that Soldado missed when put through. I'm not sure why Soldado got so angry at himself.......so he made a dogs ear of an easy chance, players do it all the time.

He might of done better with the easy chance that Soldado missed when put through. I'm not sure why Soldado got so angry at himself.......so he made a dogs ear of an easy chance, players do it all the time.

The kids standing outside the ground were probably hoping Defoe had that chance too!

Didn't quite see that as an "easy chance" mind. More like a very good oppotunity. Saying that i'll have to look at it again.

The kids standing outside the ground were probably hoping Defoe had that chance too!

Didn't quite see that as an "easy chance" mind. More like a very good oppotunity. Saying that i'll have to look at it again.

Look at it again, Soldado just let it run across him just a fraction too far. Maybe if he hadn't he would have slotted it in. I've seen Defoe score a zillion goals from similar circumstances. I thought Spurs played a lot more positively yesterday. It was a neat free kick by Walker, good anticipation. I've never seen a wall go up in unison like that and get caught out, it ranks along with sami Nasri's effort, or lack of.

Yes you look at it again whistling.gif .....like i said before the game thank god he played,i think Alan Sugar is correct btw! clap2.gif

Because we always play with 2 holding midfielders it's the AVB way!

We weren't playing with 2 holding players facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif width=24 alt=facepalm.gif> sometimes red your knowledge astounds me !

So Alfie you and another Spurs follower disagree?

I am not surprised that my knowledge astounds you as in the past i have been proved correct many times.....Avb is a gooner this season,get it!

Because we always play with 2 holding midfielders it's the AVB way!

We weren't playing with 2 holding players facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif width=24 alt=facepalm.gif> sometimes red your knowledge astounds me !

So Alfie you and another Spurs follower disagree?

I am not surprised that my knowledge astounds you as in the past i have been proved correct many times.....Avb is a gooner this season,get it!

Yes, but i was responding to your statement, so who were our two holding midfielders ?