Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Another thing to note regarding playing in the Europa Cup is that each match you play gains points that go towards calculating a club's UEFA Team Ranking which, in turn, determines the seeding, should the club qualify for the CL.

An example of this is that Man C are currently ranked the same as last season at 22, despite getting out of the group stage in the CL, whereas Tottenham have climbed from 24 last season to 18, currently. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_coefficients#League_coefficient

It doesn't matter if you agree with the ranking system, or not, it is the method that determines which pot you go in to in the draw, and it looks as if Man C will be in the same pot as this season.

The sneaky little <deleted> have their ways and wiles to get ya to sign up for their long, tedious parade of mostly nonentities. "UEFA Team Ranking"...has a certain unpleasant odor to it.thumbsup.gif

as

Yeah, could be looked at the rich protecting the rich!!!! tbh I'm anti seeding IN ANY COMPETITION, once you reach the competition, you should then be treated as equals.

• Like 1

Re Levy's media release re a new or improved ground. Like Arsenal found that will mean a lot less money to spend on players.But it was the statement..quote "Its our intention to play the style of football for which we are famous for"

Currently Spurs are -4 in relation to goals scored for and against.I can't remember a team being so high in the table, ie 6th, with a negative goal difference.

Re Levy's media release re a new or improved ground. Like Arsenal found that will mean a lot less money to spend on players.But it was the statement..quote "Its our intention to play the style of football for which we are famous for"

Currently Spurs are -4 in relation to goals scored for and against.I can't remember a team being so high in the table, ie 6th, with a negative goal difference.

carmine put me straight on that one Sparkles.

He said "Funny ol game"

But never mind eh...

Madrid, Montreal, Tottenham

He who dares Rodney, he who dares.

Del

btw: anybody want a knock down satellite dish in the BKK area. Picks up CTH....and Thai 747's.w00t.gif

We're expecting a number of changes in the summer.

What else do you expect us to say?

AVB didn't work out and we have a caretaker manager. Wait and see is what we have to do now.

Sorry about that.

Offices in Madrid, TORONTO, and Tottenham.thumbsup.gif

Montreal office opening soon according to Mr Sugar.

What the fark are you whittering on about now?

Only Messi ing mate. thumbsup.gif

Serious point though; if football is about business, at least do it successfully.

smile.png

Is Mr Levy, the man?

Sorry about that.

Offices in Madrid, TORONTO, and Tottenham.thumbsup.gif

Montreal office opening soon according to Mr Sugar.

What the fark are you whittering on about now?

Only Messi ing mate. thumbsup.gif

Serious point though; if football is about business, at least do it successfully.

smile.png

Is Mr Levy, the man?

Is the Man U chairman?

Is Abramovich in it long term?

What happens when he goes?

How about the arab sheikh?

What is a "fit and proper person"?

There you go....ponder away to your hearts content.

I have pondered Smokie. That's why I support Mourinho.

Abramovich does the money, Mourinho does the football.

As Bill Shankly said:

'At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.'

thumbsup.gif

Abramovich and Mourinho are on a mission.

Together.

Trust me.thumbsup.gif

So why did Abramovich and Mourinho have a fall out back in 2007 ?

, i know it wernt exactly an unsuccesful period 4 the chav's but If i recall correctly the football was maybe getting maybe just a touch dull , add to that new signings shevchenko and ballack and co wern't exactly setting the world alight, could the 2 2 gether could be a clue. who knows"!!!!

"It was hard to see André go. He was the guy who asked the club to sign me, so you have to be disappointed when that happens,"

No no no, Paulinho's got it all wrong, as a lot of posters on here know a lot more than Paulinho and they claimed that Baldini picked all the players to sign.

Any poster who's guilty of this this should go back immediatly to the muppet factory biggrin.png

Together.

Trust me.thumbsup.gif

I would like that kind of fallout. You know the kind when the other person buys you a Ferrari thanking you for what you did.........

Together.

Trust me.thumbsup.gif

I would like that kind of fallout. You know the kind when the other person buys you a Ferrari thanking you for what you did.........

So he didn't sack him then? Regardless, please don't pollute this thread with talk of Jose "the bell end" Mourinho. Loathsome individual that he is.....

• Like 1

"It was hard to see André go. He was the guy who asked the club to sign me, so you have to be disappointed when that happens,"

No no no, Paulinho's got it all wrong, as a lot of posters on here know a lot more than Paulinho and they claimed that Baldini picked all the players to sign.

Any poster who's guilty of this this should go back immediatly to the muppet factory biggrin.png

Looks like AVB got ONE right then.

thumbsup.gif

Looks like AVB got ONE right then.

thumbsup.gif

Paulinho has taken time to adjust but i'm absolutely convinced he'll come good. theres a reason why he's ever present in the selecao. To get him for 17m was a coup and next season should hopefully see the best of him

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

Together.

Trust me.thumbsup.gif

So he didn't sack him then? Regardless, please don't pollute this thread with talk of Jose "the bell end" Mourinho. Loathsome individual that he is.....

Jose Mourinho is fantastic.

Jose Mourinho is the best manager in the world.

Jose Mourinho is awesome.

Jose Mourinho is brilliant.

Carmine loves Mourinho.

Carmine and Jose 4ever!

Jose Mourinho gets Spurs to pay for flights.

Jose Mourinho is God.

Jose, Jose, Jose, Jose, Jose.

Mourinho, Mourinho, Mourinho, Mourinho.

Carmine has a man crush on Jose.

Carmine wants Jose's babies.

Mooooooouuuuurrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooo!

Maybe we could help out by loaning Willian to Spurs next season.thumbsup.gif

The deal could fall at the first fence though if LVG gets rid of Baldini?

biggrin.png

Sherwoods no chance of keeping the managers job. Would have thought Les Ferdinand will go too.

Chief scout, Ian Broomfield has returned to the post he was relieved from two years ago. This is the really interesting news for me.

I don't think any discussion on Baldini is relevant until the new manager is named and to be quite frank, i'm not sure exactly what his full job entails. Is anyone outside the club? What we do know is Broomfield left around the time AVB arrived and Baldini was an appointment that AVB pushed very hard for because he wanted to work with Baldini. Make of all that what you will!!

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

"Jose Mourinho is fantastic.
Jose Mourinho is the best manager in the world.
Jose Mourinho is awesome.
Jose Mourinho is brilliant.
Carmine loves Mourinho.
Carmine and Jose 4ever!
Jose Mourinho gets Spurs to pay for flights.
Jose Mourinho is God.
Jose, Jose, Jose, Jose, Jose.
Mourinho, Mourinho, Mourinho, Mourinho.
Carmine has a man crush on Jose.
Carmine wants Jose's babies.
Mooooooouuuuurrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooo!"

-Jayroo has apparently abducted mjj and is eager to let us know what he writes in his notebook at recess.tongue.png

• Like 1