Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Maybe Chelsk and Citeh ain't doing it for the profit?

rolleyes.gif

But here's a little thought for you Sotsira.

Man City FC Business Unit loses money.

But Etihad are laughing all the way to the bank cos Citeh is a global brand.

Think about it, before you come back with the repetitive unimaginative nonsense.

Levy is not Prem.

biggrin.png

Maybe Chelsk and Citeh ain't doing it for the profit?

rolleyes.gif

But here's a little thought for you Sotsira.

Man City FC Business Unit loses money.

Think about it, before you come back with the repetitive unimaginative nonsense.

Levy is not Prem.

biggrin.png

Oh so now your relaying over to City when i thought we were talking about your little w$ore of a club.

What's the matter can't you face the facts about what your club stands for? laugh.png

Anyway.....back to relevant news. Allegri to become manager on July 1st. Baldini's recommendation.

It seems as if Tottenham Hotspur have ended the wait for their new manager as former AC Milan head coach Massimiliano Allegri will take over in the summer, reports Corriere Dello Sport.

The Italian was in charge of Milan for four years between 2010 and 2014 before being sacked earlier this year due to the side’s poor run of form in Serie A.

Despite that Allegri has great pedigree in the dugout, having won the Italian title back in 2011 and also achieving success with Sassuolo earlier in his managerial career.

It’s thought that the presence of Franco Baldini as director of football at White Hart Lane is what has tempted the 46-year-old to come to the Premier League and a contract has already been agreed between the two parties.....................http://www.spurscommunity.co.uk/index.php?threads/former-ac-milan-coach-%E2%80%98agrees-deal%E2%80%99-to-be-next-tottenham-manager.108368/page-2

Well, thank goodness Baldini recommended him. sad.png

Looking at the positive, he may get something out of Lamela and Soldado, whereas I think Van Gaal would get rid of them and bring in Europeans. Levy probably doesn't want to spend too much more

It will be interesting to see what happens with Erikson, he's been really superb lately and I read that several Serie A teams fancy him. If he has a good WC he could make Spurs a huge profit. IMO (unfortunately) I think the leagues best goalie might be away too.......but hey, Buffoon might be coming.

Edited by uptheos

Rodgers, Martinez, Pellegrini, Wenger and Mourinho will piss all over him.

Oy vey.

facepalm.gif

His name is Allegri not Bukkake!wink.png

Banned for one year about a decade ago for match fixing. But it was in Italy, so que sera sera.thumbsup.gif

Oy vey.

facepalm.gif

His name is Allegri not Bukkake!wink.png

Banned for one year about a decade ago for match fixing. But it was in Italy, so que sera sera.thumbsup.gif

Silvio Berlosconi probably won a bundle on the game. biggrin.png

Oy vey.

facepalm.gif

All those managers have had their moments this season, but the way you speak about them pissing over people and the like, you'd think we were talking about managing giants who had already won all there was to win in the game. Mourinho's the only one from that group who has.

Etihad are laughing all the way to the bank because they are heavily subsidised by their owners using the UAE people's oil revenues, so that members of the ruling family can squander their people's wealth having their very own toy football club.

If anyone in the UAE were to dare to protest that fact, they'd be rotting in a cell in a desert hell hole in no time.

Be interested to see how if Platini has the balls to ban them for their financial shenanigens.

Don't know what to think about todays game. I really want Fulham to stay up, i want Norwich to be relegated, i'd prefer liverpool to win the title and i don't want to qualify for the Europa.

A Fulham win it is despite whatever ridiculous selection Tim makes. If he's prepared to play a no10 in holding midfield who knows, perhaps he'll surpass himself, play Lloris up top with Adebayor and stick Baldini in goal!

Don't know what to think about todays game. I really want Fulham to stay up, i want Norwich to be relegated, i'd prefer liverpool to win the title and i don't want to qualify for the Europa.

A Fulham win it is despite whatever ridiculous selection Tim makes. If he's prepared to play a no10 in holding midfield who knows, perhaps he'll surpass himself, play Lloris up top with Adebayor and stick Baldini in goal!

Might just work carmine.

smile.png

BBC reports today that Sherwould still doesn't know his best team.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27083324

facepalm.gif

OMG!!! Carmine! You have something in common with Mourinho! He wants Fulham to stay up too!!! :-D

I like Fulham also, especially since a next door neighbour played for them in the 80's.

I think Norwich probably will go down. Their fixtures are Liverpool, Chelsea, Man United and Arsenal. Yikes!

Norwich haven't got a cat in hell's chance.

Fulham are a poor side.

Have been all season.

Might get lucky at Norwich's expense.

If Fulham beat Spurs today there will need to be an investigation.

Either match fixing or Sherwood's inability as an EPL manager.

smile.png

OMG!!! Carmine! You have something in common with Mourinho! He wants Fulham to stay up too!!! :-D

I like Fulham also, especially since a next door neighbour played for them in the 80's.

I think Norwich probably will go down. Their fixtures are Liverpool, Chelsea, Man United and Arsenal. Yikes!

Mou just wants Fulham to stay up so Chelsea can beat the snot out of 'em twice next year.wai2.gif

Mou just wants Fulham to stay up so Chelsea can beat the snot out of 'em twice next year.wai2.gif

And he doesn't have to travel far.

• Like 1

Nothing like stating the obvious ah mjj !

Might just work carmine.

smile.png

BBC reports today that Sherwould still doesn't know his best team.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27083324

facepalm.gif

If your going to come on here so often P45 why don't you at least make it something constructive not just reports that we've all already read.

• Like 2

3 in 3 for kane. and what quality deliveries from Eriksson,,,, nice to c paulhino and our c/b getting on the score sheet, would have liked to see kane get a few mins with soldado 2 me that could well be a nicely balanced partnership. adeboy looks like he's riding his luck and doing his old disappearing act, perhaps could do with a slight kick start smile.png

3 in 3 for kane. and what quality deliveries from Eriksson,,,, nice to c paulhino and our c/b getting on the score sheet, would have liked to see kane get a few mins with soldado 2 me that could well be a nicely balanced partnership. adeboy looks like he's riding his luck and doing his old disappearing act, perhaps could do with a slight kick start smile.png

Erikson has a sweet right foot and those crosses were as you said 'quality'.

Makes me wonder why he isn't the designated penalty taker, reminds me of a right footed Leighton Baines.

• Like 1