Tottenham Thread

chonabot

The what?

My new acronym for PishFlaps

SB CF MW CS

starts off with sad, but divulging any of the other 7 would get me banned. So use yer imagination.

I'll offer a bent nickel to anyone who can figure that out.blink.png

sad bastard <deleted> flap mourinho <deleted> cock sucker?

• Like 1

The what?

SB CF MW CS

starts off with sad, but divulging any of the other 7 would get me banned. So use yer imagination.

Brilliant acronym! Really rolls off the tongue! Do you work in advertising??

• Like 1

To be totally honest I'd never heard of him until carms gave me the heads up about him approx 2 months before we signed him, so yes I new all about him before we signed him, but if you want to carry on this subject thus making yourself look like a real dick then please do.

Chic, I love him coming on here generally getting everything wrong, a real numpty biggrin.png

So you had two months to watch him before he signed.

But hold on:

On 30 August 2013, Premier League club Tottenham Hotspur completed the transfer of Lamela from Roma

Hmmm, and:

The 2012–13 Serie A ...<snip>... began on 25 August 2012 and ended on 19 May 2013.

So he stopped playing for Roma nearly three and a half months before Tottenham signed him, apart from the Coppa Italia final which Roma lost.

Is that "what he done"? Or did you sit there downloading old Roma games?

cheesy.gif

Numpty, your backtracking now !!!!! where have I said that I watched his games ?you said "

Oh because of course you knew all about Lamela before the tiny totts signed him, right?"

"Pull the other one. I doubt you have a clue "what he done at Roma" <sic>"

So I knew about him and what he'd done through reading reports and his stats etc, etc, like iv'e already said iv'e never mentioned watching his games !!!!!!!!!!!!!

So run along now please biggrin.png

The what?

SB CF MW CS

I'll offer a bent nickel to anyone who can figure that out.blink.png

sad bastard <deleted> flap mourinho <deleted> cock sucker?

lol first pair and last pair correct. The others are far more descriptive.

A sparkling performance all be it against a poorly set up qpr, game was lost b4 they changed things around, thought if they'd set up 442 throughout, it could well have been a different story however they didn't, lamella and ericson interchanging on the left shone giving qpr mid and defense a torrid time rose looks solid ish defensively with chadli in front of him. sensible management by potts, giving saldado and kane run's , keeps strike force nice and sharp, dembele and chadli look to have lost weight and look sharp. we still look vunerable on high set plays.
but good results so hapi days. Liverpool next challenging game, that will be interesting smile.png .

Edited by rijit

Top of the league...number 1....YouTube time I think....and crack a bottle of vino......

I watched the game in a little hole in the wall bar in CM owned by a Spurs supporter. A happy bunch of Spuds they were.thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

So are Spurs genuine title contenders?

title contenders,,, cant quite see that, but who knows there's enuf goal threat in the squad if it all performs, but realistically,,,,,

as someone said b4 more likely top 4 contenders if the improvement continue.

• Like 1

Sparkling display by Spurs. Pochettino seems to have made a difference. QPR though were horrible it must be said.

yeah QPR were appalling. long may it continue.

'Arry was twitching like a good 'un.

biggrin.png

that's cos HE &lt;deleted&gt; it up.

• Like 1