Tottenham Thread

chonabot

You could say the missing of the penalty was the turning point or the stupidity of Fazio to give the ref a choice to send him off. before that I thought Spurs would hopefully nick a point.

As a manager what do you do with a player like Fazio,I believe it was his first start. Make him train with the reserves ,make him write lines or make him sit in dark room and watch it over and over again.

Very entertaining game and Aguero was unstoppable. City also looked very shaky in defence at times....still early days

I actually thought that up to that point he'd had quite a steady game, while the pull back was obviously stupid, you do get a lot of that that doesn't get given !

You could say the missing of the penalty was the turning point or the stupidity of Fazio to give the ref a choice to send him off. before that I thought Spurs would hopefully nick a point.

As a manager what do you do with a player like Fazio,I believe it was his first start. Make him train with the reserves ,make him write lines or make him sit in dark room and watch it over and over again.

Very entertaining game and Aguero was unstoppable. City also looked very shaky in defence at times....still early days

The missed penalty was the turning point but with Aguero in this form i'm sure they would have won regardless. He's the best player in the league in this form and if he can stay fit City put themselves in the position of being the only team that can realistically challenge Chelsea.

It was a strange game to start Fazio but the stupidity of that incident still baffles me. Pochettino obviously needs a word with him but doesn't want to break his confidence before he's even settled in.

One thing for sure, i'm not at all happy with our center back situation, neither the entire defense for that matter and we don't have a striker that can simply go out and outscore the opposition!!

I see Soldado is still sh-ite

I think you need to have a look at Balotelli before you have a pop at our players BB rolleyes.gif

Haha!! yes i was surprised too when Bob chose to throw one in! After all, "Super Mario" really is a monumental waste of space on the pitch and an absolute bellend of an individual off it.

Ballotelli was never going to be our saviour and nor was it expected he would be. Granted he needs to start putting them away but comparing him to your club record signing Soldildo is the best joke I've heard in a while. He will go down as one of the best £26M flops in EPL history. I guess that won't matter when you look at your net spend clap2.gif

I think you need to have a look at Balotelli before you have a pop at our players BB rolleyes.gif

Haha!! yes i was surprised too when Bob chose to throw one in! After all, "Super Mario" really is a monumental waste of space on the pitch and an absolute bellend of an individual off it.

Ballotelli was never going to be our saviour and nor was it expected he would be. Granted he needs to start putting them away but comparing him to your club record signing Soldildo is the best joke I've heard in a while. He will go down as one of the best £26M flops in EPL history. I guess that won't matter when you look at your net spend clap2.gif

The spelling kings will be on you for that one biggrin.png

Who said Balotelli was going to be your savior ? you just happen to say that Soldado was shit when you've just paid 16m for a center forward who obviously isn't up to the job because you lot are all talking about missing Sturridge !

He will go down as one of the best £26M flops in EPL history

That's rich coming from a dipper, how much did you pay for Carroll cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Who said Balotelli was going to be your savior ? you just happen to say that Soldado was shit when you've just paid 16m for a center forward who obviously isn't up to the job because you lot are all talking about missing Sturridge !

That's rich coming from a dipper, how much did you pay for Carroll cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

We are only 7 (5 appearances) League games in to Ballertellios LFC career. Roberto has what 6 league goals since august 2013

Carroll doesn't play for us anymore, I hope Roberto keeps playing for you though, great passer of the ball he is, proper tekkers

post-102811-0-65240600-1413711741_thumb.

Edited by BangrakBob

We are only 7 (5 appearances) League games in to Ballertellios LFC career. Roberto has what 6 league goals since august 2013

Carroll doesn't play for us anymore, I hope Roberto keeps playing for you though, great passer of the ball he is, proper tekkers

attachicon.gif10374512_669460816532787_5793522520235497362_n.jpg

So because Carroll doesn't play for you anymore means he wasn't a flop facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

attachicon.gif10374512_669460816532787_5793522520235497362_n.jpg

So because Carroll doesn't play for you anymore means he wasn't a flop facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

I didn't say he wasn't a flop, we don't live in denial and pretend he was good, but we are not talking about yesterday men we are talking about today

Roberto's career has nose dived since joining Spurs and that penalty miss yesterday really showed just how ordinary he has become in front of goal. You never know he might turn the corner yet, he's only 43 appearances in to his Spurs career.

I didn't say he wasn't a flop, we don't live in denial and pretend he was good, but we are not talking about yesterday men we are talking about today

Roberto's career has nose dived since joining Spurs and that penalty miss yesterday really showed just how ordinary he has become in front of goal. You never know he might turn the corner yet, he's only 43 appearances in to his Spurs career.

You said

So is that a different history to Carroll cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

You said

Yes it is a different history, i.e. Carroll is history and Soldado is currently making history. Eventually they'll most likely be lining up along side each other in team Biggest Flop.

You said

Yes it is a different history, i.e. Carroll is history and Soldado is currently making history. Eventually they'll most likely be lining up along side each other in team Biggest Flop.

Well at least we got there in the end Bob biggrin.png

• Like 1

You said

Well at least we got there in the end Bob biggrin.png

I could have done this all day today biggrin.png

biggrin.png "I thought I knew what the group might need, that we didn’t need a big team talk. It was Tottenham at home. I thought please don’t go on about Tottenham, we all know what Tottenham is about, they are nice and tidy but we’ll f------ do them. He came in and said: ‘Lads, it’s Tottenham’, and that was it. Brilliant.".

Roy Maurice Keane on SAF

That Lamela goal just proves he hasn't got a right foot.wink.png

Perhaps you need to have a look at one of your own recent expensive signings for being one footed before you have a pop at one of ours !

It wasn't a pop ,it was an observation.

Why would I be having a look at one of our players on the spurs thread ,doh!facepalm.gif

Impressive being able to fancy dan against a team that sounds like a starter at a Greek restaurant.

whistling.gif

Yeh well don't worry about it.

remember you've got 42m waste of space Mesut Ozil.........the Lord Lucan of the premier league! cheesy.gif

That Lamela goal just proves he hasn't got a right foot.wink.png

Its probably just a case of him being able to do something only a very limited number of players have the talent to do.

Edited by carmine