Tottenham Thread

chonabot

And it has taken him 2 seasons t achieve it cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcoffee1.gif

That Lamela goal just proves he hasn't got a right foot.wink.png

Its probably just a case of him being able to do something only a very limited number of players have the talent to do.

• Like 1

And it has taken him 2 seasons t achieve it cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcoffee1.gif

Its probably just a case of him being able to do something only a very limited number of players have the talent to do.

Ipswich Town football club cheesy.gif

I rest my case farm boy

Would you care to post the H2H between Spurs and Ipswich? Guess not coffee1.gif

Ipswich Town football club cheesy.gif

I rest my case farm boy

Impressive being able to fancy dan against a team that sounds like a starter at a Greek restaurant.

whistling.gif

Yeh well don't worry about it.

remember you've got 42m waste of space Mesut Ozil.........the Lord Lucan of the premier league! cheesy.gif

Oh dear, you still can't get anything right.

biggrin.png

Tuesday 07 October 2014

Consistency the key for last season's pass master Ozil

Detailed Opta stats show Arsenal playmaker the most productive passer in the 2013/14 campaign

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/2014-15/oct/opta-blog-on-true-pass-masters.html

Edited by Chicog

Impressive being able to fancy dan against a team that sounds like a starter at a Greek restaurant.

whistling.gif

Yeh well don't worry about it.

remember you've got 42m waste of space Mesut Ozil.........the Lord Lucan of the premier league! cheesy.gif

Oh dear, you still can't get anything right.

biggrin.png

Tuesday 07 October 2014

Consistency the key for last season's pass master Ozil

Detailed Opta stats show Arsenal playmaker the most productive passer in the 2013/14 campaign

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/2014-15/oct/opta-blog-on-true-pass-masters.html

Yet it seems universally acknowledged that he had a piss poor season bar the first handful of fixtures and has gone further downhill this season.

But hey, you keep kidding yourself!!

Yet it seems universally acknowledged that he had a piss poor season bar the first handful of fixtures and has gone further downhill this season.

It seems the same "universal acknowledgment" suddenly makes you think Lamentabla is now a world class player because he scored a training ground goal against another pub team, this time from Greece.

w00t.gif

It seems the same "universal acknowledgment" suddenly makes you think Lamentabla is now a world class player because he scored a training ground goal against another pub team, this time from Greece.

w00t.gif

No i've always contended he has the "potential" to be a world class player. And it was a terrific goal regardless.

I can't believe this has taken so long.

More desperately sad news for Newcastle Legend Paul Gascoigne, with news breaking that early Friday morning he had to be sectioned and put on an emergency detox programme, this followed his latest alcohol binge.

At around 3am yesterday, police were summoned to Gazza’s house in Poole (Dorset), this came after medics had already attended the day before, when after carrying out an assessment they considered his condition stable.

Paul-Gascoigne-alcohol-drug-problems-gir

Edited by Chicog

More desperately sad news for Newcastle Legend Paul Gascoigne, with news breaking that early Friday morning he had to be sectioned and put on an emergency detox programme, this followed his latest alcohol binge.

At around 3am yesterday, police were summoned to Gazza’s house in Poole (Dorset), this came after medics had already attended the day before, when after carrying out an assessment they considered his condition stable.

Just dreadful to see. Section the guy now and that will give him a chance. Aweful to see someone like that and its a human being not a football icon.

Just dreadful to see

Some awful defending....but we created a couple of wonderful chances which were fluffed.

Three minutes into injury time and you can't get a cross past the first defender says it all.

More beer called for here.

Lots I would imagine.

whistling.gif

Just dreadful to see. Section the guy now and that will give him a chance. Aweful to see someone like that and its a human being not a football icon.

Just dreadful to see

Last photos I saw of Gazza he looked like a walking skeleton; he looks a lot better in this one and I'm going to take a very large pinch of salt with the current articles being written. I wish him well and hope the lady he's with is doing him some good.

Last photos I saw of Gazza he looked like a walking skeleton; he looks a lot better in this one and I'm going to take a very large pinch of salt with the current articles being written. I wish him well and hope the lady he's with is doing him some good.

Looking at those lesions I'd say he's probably in a lot worse shape.

Just dreadful to see

With her hairstyle you'd have to wonder about her judgement and whether she's hitting the bottle with him.

Just dreadful to see

Chances are the med's he's on will have caused him to bloat up. and yeah lets hope she has some positive effect, though imo its more likely 2 bird of a feather,,even so ,,, either way IMO he's still the best English footballer since the 2nd w war . what a frigging shame.

What a load of <deleted> that was.

that bad? didn't see it. thought you'd been getting better under mopo?

Were a team of talented individuals but theres no balance to the side and most importantly we don't have any leaders in our side.

I'll remind myself its still only october but i really don't see any real improvement. The attitudes just not there. Theres no winning mindset. This team screams out the need for a Keane/Viera personality and without that we'll continue to fold under pressure. Its a team of bottle jobs.

Were a team of talented individuals but theres no balance to the side and most importantly we don't have any leaders in our side.

I'll remind myself its still only october but i really don't see any real improvement. The attitudes just not there. Theres no winning mindset. This team screams out the need for a Keane/Viera personality and without that we'll continue to fold under pressure. Its a team of bottle jobs.

No backbone, can carry 1 or 2 like that but not 4 or 5 !

Poch must be in despair, thinking "this ain't my team".

Edited by alfieconn

Thats it Alf. The manager knows whats wrong. He's also said its in their mentality. Irritatingly takes me back to the Ferguson/Keane opinion of us. They were right then and its true now.

No one in the back four is a leader. No one in the midfield is a leader. Until we get someone to lead we won't get to any better level. This pathetic capitulation will continue and its not the managers fault. He's inherited a group of spineless wimps.

In the past Ledley's sheer presence on the pitch was good enough!!

• Like 1

Poor result didnt lack effort or attacking intent but as per with teams that are prepared to sit 10ish behind the ball and hit u on the break sometimes it works well today it did. well done to newcastle, and back to the drawing board for potts,

No backbone, can carry 1 or 2 like that but not 4 or 5 !

Poch must be in despair, thinking "this ain't my team".

Who's team is it then? AVB's, Baldini's, Levy's ?

It's Potts that picks the starting 11 and the tactics, so he has to take the responsibility.

This starting 11 has no width, Chadli & Lamela both cut inside all the time, so predictable

and easy to defend against.

Why doesn't Lennon get a game to give us some width?

Yesterday, we had Eriksen, Lamela & Chadli all attacking through the middle, only Rose was

giving some width, when he could get forward.

At least Lennon tracks back and helps the full back, where as Lamela is only good going forward

and a liability when needed to defend.

Newcastle came to play with 2 strikers in a 442 in an away match, Tottenham played with 1 striker

at home against a struggling Newcastle side that hadn't won an away match since last season.

Why revert to 442 after we are trailing and not start with 2 up front, we're playing at home &lt;deleted&gt;! Kane & Soldado brought on after we were losing.

WHY?

Edited by sotsira

Start by replacing the two main strikers....utter waste of space both of them.

Is Kane a striker ? He seems to have better shooting boots than either Soldado or Adebayor.

I think Carmine has nailed it. No leaders on the squad. You could say the same to some degree about the post SAF era at United though it looks like they have a chance at developing some grit.

Why isn't Levy being hanged in effigy ?blink.png

Is Kane a striker ? He seems to have better shooting boots than either Soldado or Adebayor.

I think Carmine has nailed it. No leaders on the squad. You could say the same to some degree about the post SAF era at United though it looks like they have a chance at developing some grit.

Why not hmmm.....Adebayor and Soldado are a disgrace to me....overpaid layabouts who I am sure flail around in training and have great lives outside the game.

They could care less and likely feeding off one another....get rid sharpish and get in some young hungry new strikers.

Man Yoo is off topic here....keep your fantasies out of here and I won't post pics of you in the Japanese bar off Soi 23.....:o

• Like 1

Why not hmmm.....Adebayor and Soldado are a disgrace to me....overpaid layabouts who I am sure flail around in training and have great lives outside the game.

They could care less and likely feeding off one another....get rid sharpish and get in some young hungry new strikers.

Man Yoo is off topic here....keep your fantasies out of here and I won't post pics of you in the Japanese bar off Soi 23.....ohmy.png

Oh yeah...I forgot about that. A deal proposed-you don't post those pics and I won't post the photo of you riding what you thought was a mechanical bull.biggrin.png