Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Confirmed what we all suspected http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/i-ended-up-with-players-i-did-not-want-at-tottenham-says-andre-villasboas-9931717.html

And hapi days beat/spanked a surprisingly young and 'weak' newcastle, however they missed 2 of the simplist of chances u will EVER SEE. unfrigginG believable!!! In the 1st half . and i really did feel for the young geordie keeper dropping a x for our first,,, oh rose was shocking erikson steps on and up every time i see him,, turning into a top class act.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Confirmed what we all suspected http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/i-ended-up-with-players-i-did-not-want-at-tottenham-says-andre-villasboas-9931717.html

And hapi days beat/spanked a surprisingly young and 'weak' newcastle, however they missed 2 of the simplist of chances u will EVER SEE. unfrigginG believable!!! In the 1st half . and i really did feel for the young geordie keeper dropping a x for our first,,, oh rose was shocking erikson steps on and up every time i see him,, turning into a top class act.

I suppose its a case of who you believe, AVB or Levy. For me its AVB. He wasn't sacked, he walked and what he says regarding key targets that he identified seems true aswell.

Levy let Redknapp down badly by failing to strengthen in a january window when we were cruising for a top four place and he let AVB down with his unfulfilled promises due to petty price haggling in the transfer target. How worried should we be that he also lets down Pochettino? Has Levy learnt from his mistakes?

On a more upbeat note, we now have a real chance of a wembley final and how nice to hear the old White Hart Lane atmosphere back.

Rumour has it the Qatari's are interested in a takeover?

Yes and very worrying. I don't want Spurs to be an oil sheikhs plaything, especially not the ones that bought the world cup. Joe Lewis will only sell if the deal relates to the new stadium and increased revenues but with that amount of oil money you just make the offer that can't be refused.

Rumour has it the Qatari's are interested in a takeover?

Yes and very worrying. I don't want Spurs to be an oil sheikhs plaything, especially not the ones that bought the world cup. Joe Lewis will only sell if the deal relates to the new stadium and increased revenues but with that amount of oil money you just make the offer that can't be refused.

In my days at the Bridge I still remember a whole page in the program telling us not to sing yid or any other anti Semitic song as it was racist

Threats of removal bans etc

Then you guys turned up marching along singing yid army yid army and we laughed our balls off. even more than when we read the program. It was your marching song

So you got back.

only a poor little yido , famous Tottenham Hotspurs went to Rome to see the pope , we've all got foreskins why ain't you and others I can't remember.

Now I don't go to PL matches any more

Can't stand seating

But if you still have that chant how's it gonna change

Yid army wih muslim money

• Like 1

I suppose its a case of who you believe, AVB or Levy. For me its AVB. He wasn't sacked, he walked and what he says regarding key targets that he identified seems true aswell.

Levy let Redknapp down badly by failing to strengthen in a january window when we were cruising for a top four place and he let AVB down with his unfulfilled promises due to petty price haggling in the transfer target. How worried should we be that he also lets down Pochettino? Has Levy learnt from his mistakes?

On a more upbeat note, we now have a real chance of a wembley final and how nice to hear the old White Hart Lane atmosphere back.

yeah . i suppose in defence of levy,,, yeah I know!!!!, but in a straight forward business sence he probably looked at the money and we'nt ' well , spurs cant afford them, end off, On one hand i sort of prefer spurs run financially responsibly, on the other hand,from a pure fans point of veiw, well u just cant be anything but disapointed when you read things like that, Will he let poch down? ,,,mmmm maybe not, I could well be wrong but don't think poch will be shopping in quite the same markets as avb, you look at where most of avb's target were and where they've gone, its for HUGE dime,either upfront or wages, but large money, get the feel poch will be a touch more pragmatic, but we'll see.

The whole issue of selling out to the highest bidder is not a fan issue for any club.

All about money that....I'd hate to see a Chelski situation at Tottenham....but equally I'd love to see Ronaldo or Messi wearing the shirt.

Not pink shorts though please....not unless he gets the Posh makeover....no no hang on....

Fark me I need more beer......

The whole issue of selling out to the highest bidder is not a fan issue for any club.

All about money that....I'd hate to see a Chelski situation at Tottenham....but equally I'd love to see Ronaldo or Messi wearing the shirt.

Not pink shorts though please....not unless he gets the Posh makeover....no no hang on....

Fark me I need more beer......

What, like these you mean?

BSq3km4CYAAmJb6.jpg

Unlikely we'll see a Chelski situation at Tottenham, I would have thought.

Not for a while anyway.

What you mean someone coming in and treating Tottenham as a plaything !

Yes. We can go round the houses if you wish Mr Conn.

But to be totally brutally frank and honest, I do like the Russian's face when Drogba scores.

?

Fark me I need more beer.....

You need to stay off the drugs or stop hallucinating tongue.png

• Like 1

Fark me I need more beer.....

You need to stay off the drugs or stop hallucinating tongue.png

I was in Amsterdam last right right enough....

• Like 1

Yeah. Pochettino will sort it.

Premier League, Milk Cup, FA Cup, Championes League via Thursday nights in Kazakstan.

You would be off your head not to put money on it.

Ask Levy.

Hmmm...352 reminds me more than a little of "PF".thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Premier League, Milk Cup, FA Cup, Championes League via Thursday nights in Kazakstan.

Ask Levy.

You beat me to it - spotted that sickening smell on the Chavs thread 4 hours later - that plus a burgeoning splatter coverage of many threads.

• Like 1

Ask Levy.

You beat me to it - spotted that sickening smell on the Chavs thread 4 hours later - that plus a burgeoning splatter coverage of many threads.

The "block" option already enabled.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Unlikely we'll see a Chelski situation at Tottenham, I would have thought.

Not for a while anyway.

What you mean someone coming in and treating Tottenham as a plaything !

Yes. We can go round the houses if you wish Mr Conn.

But to be totally brutally frank and honest, I do like the Russian's face when Drogba scores.

?

I 'de like to see his face as well ,, after the rouble dropping 50 ish % and him personally dropping,, rumored ,,to be somewhere near , 5 bil sterling ,

w00t.gif

• Like 1

Ask Levy.

Yes JD, i too sense the reemergence of Pishflaps45.....it only took a couple of posts before you start thinking; who is this dick!!!!....all that inane drivel, confused ramblings, doubt he'll last long....biggrin.png

Interested to see the team selection today. There has to be a question mark against Ryan Mason with performances of late. Maybe he needs a rest and time to re focus. Doubtful that Townsend will start based on his last outing and then theres the Lennon/Lamela debate on the right. We really need to find a settled midfield.

I'll be most happy to see Eriksen central behind Kane and Chadli back on the left. Bentley is presumably one of the first couple of names on the team sheet.

Thoughts anyone?

Interested to see the team selection today. There has to be a question mark against Ryan Mason with performances of late. Maybe he needs a rest and time to re focus. Doubtful that Townsend will start based on his last outing and then theres the Lennon/Lamela debate on the right. We really need to find a settled midfield.

I'll be most happy to see Eriksen central behind Kane and Chadli back on the left. Bentley is presumably one of the first couple of names on the team sheet.

Thoughts anyone?

I hope not carms biggrin.png

Strombouli done more in 20 mins than Mason did in 70 against Swansea so would expect too see him playing with Bentaleb, same for me with Kane and Chadli and Lamela on the right as the best of a bad bunch.

With the emergence of Bentaleb and too a certain degree Mason, perhaps signing Schneiderlin is not so much of an importance as it once was, after all how good could Bentaleb be at the same age as Schneiderlin ? plus we have Strombouli and several youngsters such as Carroll and Pritchard.

Thoughts anyone?

I hope not carms biggrin.png

Strombouli done more in 20 mins than Mason did in 70 against Swansea so would expect too see him playing with Bentaleb, same for me with Kane and Chadli and Lamela on the right as the best of a bad bunch.

With the emergence of Bentaleb and too a certain degree Mason, perhaps signing Schneiderlin is not so much of an importance as it once was, after all how good could Bentaleb be at the same age as Schneiderlin ? plus we have Strombouli and several youngsters such as Carroll and Pritchard.

There you go, you're picking the same team as me as i couldn't see him dropping Strombouli, who did a much better job than Mason. Same back four of Walker, Faz, Vert, Davies.

Wonder what the manager will do?

Yeah mason seemed to hit a bit of a brick wall, lost his way a bit, hardly surprising to have a dip or lull in form, he's been playin lower lge footie for ?? Seasons and this is a huge step up, to me he's a bit more mobile than stamb'not as hard in the tackle but overall if poch can keep his energy levels and fitness.levels up as hes spoken that theyve been an issue/ problem b4 i reckon mason suits his style a little better. But we'll c.