Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Of course, the Spurs faithful should not lose faith. The 70 minutes of ball chase and confusion demonstrated yesterday may well provide Poch with a platform to give an almighty bollockin and provide a couple of days for the lads to fully reflect in the errors of their ways. We are a mere 180 mins away from a springboard into March and the best finish we have had for decades. Keep the faith, believe, provide unswerving support and loyalty and get ready for victory. COYS

• Like 1

I've been trying to post off this bloody iPad mini for the last month or so and I can't see a bloody thing, Ian was right I need to get to spec savers before people start mistaking me for rij

try using a 4 inch screen,,,, w00t.gifcrazy.gifw00t.gif in the dark coffee1.gif

Edited by rijit
  • Like 1

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

hmm, not sure on the quality sleep bit, could be the better of 2 evils though. lets hope it works. we'll find out on sunday. just a thought might have it been better to try and get it pushed bac to wensday?

Edited by rijit

I actually think it's a great idea. He can have a full bench Thu night and not have the headache of who travels and who rests at home. I think the excitement and associated adrenalin will see us compete at our very best on Sunday.

Swansea on Wed night is going to be a struggle though. Draft in all the youngsters for that one and give the seniors a night off as best we can.

hmm, not sure on the quality sleep bit, could be the better of 2 evils though. lets hope it works. we'll find out on sunday. just a thought might have it been better to try and get it pushed bac to wensday?

I read somewhere that spurs tried to get the days changed !

Chelsea getting the entire week off and we have a thursday night in Italy hardly seems fair does it. This is going to be a huge test of our physical strength. Now week have to keep our fingers crossed for no injuries to key players in the second leg.

• Like 2

pochy, will make his call, the lads have to make a stand, and we are on a roller coaster, love it, coys

Yup we haven't the best team in the world but they are battlers.

Its becoming a joy to watch this team I must admit.

agree 100%, great to see our young side battle it out and yet sometimes play beautifully

cant complain about most of the team's desire during games

sometimes i smile during games not always because what the lads do works, but what they do afterwards, working for the team to get the ball back

• Like 1

pochy, will make his call, the lads have to make a stand, and we are on a roller coaster, love it, coys

Yep you can have your teams with net spends of 100's millions against our little old club who have net spent 30 bob over the last 5 years but are up there battling away, the boys who have been in the academy being the heart of it, sometimes it makes you wonder if they listen to Churchills speeches in the changing room before coming out ! biggrin.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkTw3_PmKtc

the fans who get to the lane i envy them so much, never lose the faith, as i watch from a hemisphere away, i cry, cheer, laugh and discuss

but is all about true believers

comon you spurs

Chelsea getting the entire week off and we have a thursday night in Italy hardly seems fair does it. This is going to be a huge test of our physical strength. Now week have to keep our fingers crossed for no injuries to key players in the second leg.

yeah fairs one part of it, but the football autthorities are like any business, they've got a product to sell, and this IMO, the chances are this could effect their product, possibly not in a good way, you would think in this day and age, they would try and avoid that.

agree 100%, great to see our young side battle it out and yet sometimes play beautifully

cant complain about most of the team's desire during games

sometimes i smile during games not always because what the lads do works, but what they do afterwards, working for the team to get the ball back

yea...good to see the fighting spirit.

Looks like the match will be on BT Sports 2 again tonight 0100 hrs Thai. Anyone else have better info? COYS

yeah mate, that early doors k/o , makes me begin to really wonder whether the staying over thingy was the right decision. a private jet waiting for them after the game and they could all be tucked up in bed at home by midnight ish , into training by midday on friday and more or less bac to norm by saturday?? ready for the game on sunday?

I think the I luxury of having the whole squad travelling was the important factor. After the game tonight they can have supper, review and get ready for a session tomorrow without any domestic consideration or interference. I like it tbh. COYS

Tottenham Hotspur
  • 01 Lloris
  • 06 Chiriches
  • 21 Fazio
  • 05 Vertonghen
  • 33 Davies
  • 25 Stambouli
  • 42 Bentaleb
  • 11 Lamela
  • 23 Eriksen
  • 22 Chadli
  • 09 Soldado
Substitutes
  • 02 Walker
  • 03 Rose
  • 08 Paulinho
  • 13 Vorm
  • 17 Townsend
  • 18 Kane
  • 38 Mason
Ref: Hüseyin Göçek
no big surprises in his rotation, how many of this starting 11 will start on sunday?
  • Like 1

I hope Chiriches is focused tonight

He's actually having a very good game. I feel sure the goal will come but their 8 behind the ball making it very tough to get through.

yeah he's delivered some good balls, but he's also delivered some piss poor balls, but he has got involved and done well enuf

unlike davies, who at best keeps the ball moving, but what the fuc we saw to pay 10 mil plus for him , i'll never know

we just lacked a finish,,,

Berahino close season please potts

More proof how error prone Fazio is for there first goal,

he seems to do it nearly every game he plays.

Then Vertonghen did it for there second.

Soldado was his usual useless self on 30mins fluffed the best

goalscoring chance of the match!

Oh well, we can now concentrate on the league table for the rest

of the season.

I hope at least half of that team that started doesn't start on Sunday.

More proof how error prone Fazio is for there first goal,

he seems to do it nearly every game he plays.

Then Vertonghen did it for there second.

Soldado was his usual useless self on 30mins fluffed the best

goalscoring chance of the match!

Oh well, we can now concentrate on the league table for the rest

of the season.

I hope at least half of that team that started doesn't start on Sunday.

you nailed it there