Tottenham Thread

chonabot

i am wondering.....

we are getting from bad to worse...

is there another word for worse than 'worse' ????

dang...............

Worserer...Yes was rather dire.After 10 minutes I said to myself this has 0-0 written all over it.Harry Kane and some fans might have been thrilled for him to be made captain but that's about the only thing the game will be remembered for

That was atrocious.

We're going to fight the scousers for sixth place.

Get the chequebook out in the summer Daniel.

Before Levy gets the cheque book out he has to move quite a few players on, Addebeyor,Soldado,Paulinho heading the list. Burnley's whole team cost less than what Addebeyor rakes in.

If you are resigned to finishing 6th or 7th invest in some youth and build a team with the same coaching staff

• Like 1

That was atrocious.

We're going to fight the scousers for sixth place.

Get the chequebook out in the summer Daniel.

Before Levy gets the cheque book out he has to move quite a few players on, Addebeyor,Soldado,Paulinho heading the list. Burnley's whole team cost less than what Addebeyor rakes in.

If you are resigned to finishing 6th or 7th invest in some youth and build a team with the same coaching staff

I think that's what we are doing Sparks smile.png

i am wondering.....

we are getting from bad to worse...

is there another word for worse than 'worse' ????

dang...............

Yes...

Shiterer

A word used to define a team that is usually <deleted>, but on one particular occasion is more <deleted> than usual,

Strange that you post on our thread after we only draw but you don't post on your own thread after getting smashed, about sums you up kb whistling.gifbiggrin.png

Poh goes 4141 which looked like an interesting idea but oh, what a dreadful game. Kane starved of the ball by Burnley. Changes were obviously needed but not made soon enough. Eriksen right off the boil but i'll finish with a positive as that was our first clean sheet since january and i also thought Lamela looked like the potential lock picker we so badly need.

Atkinson really isn't a very good ref is he!

Looks like we will have to win every game now. Should clear up any doubts in anyones mind as to what needed.

The big question now is what do we want, 5th or 6th will qualify for Europa again,

or 7th and have the freedom to concentrate on the league next season?

Man Utd seems to have benefited this season without European competition and

looks to have cemented a top 4 spot as did Liverpool the season before.

Edited by sotsira

The big question now is what do we want, 5th or 6th will qualify for Europa again,

or 7th and have the freedom to concentrate on the league next season?

Man Utd seems to have benefited this season without European competition and

looks to have cemented a top 4 spot as did Liverpool the season before.

That whole europa league is a dog with fleas. Waste of resources, screwed up our league fixtures and there bugger all money in it. I'd rather we gave it our all in the domestic cups and finish 7th.

• Like 2

Well to avoid Europa league we need to finish 7th

with 7 games to go it will be interesting to see how the

players will take to our remaining fixtures.

April 2015 Show last 5 matches and coverage Competition Fixture Date Kick-off Status Show Premier League

Tottenhamv Aston Villa

Sat 11 Apr 15:00 Show Premier League

Newcastlev Tottenham

Sun 19 Apr 16:00 Show Premier League

Southamptonv Tottenham

Sat 25 Apr 12:45 May 2015 Show last 5 matches and coverage Competition Fixture Date Kick-off Status Show Premier League

Tottenhamv Man City

Sun 3 May 16:00 Show Premier League

Stokev Tottenham

Sat 9 May 15:00 Show Premier League

Tottenhamv Hull

Sat 16 May 15:00 Show Premier League

Evertonv Tottenham

Sun 24 May 15:00

If Arsenal v Liverpool is the FA Cup final, 7th will get you into the Europa League. You should be used to it by now. I like the look of Pochettino and reckon he'll have sussed out the slackers and deadwood this season. You need a true leader or 2 on the pitch and don't seem to have one at the moment. Where are the likes of Mackay, Mabbutt & Perryman these days? Harry Kane as captain yesterday says a lot.

If Arsenal v Liverpool is the FA Cup final, 7th will get you into the Europa League. You should be used to it by now. I like the look of Pochettino and reckon he'll have sussed out the slackers and deadwood this season. You need a true leader or 2 on the pitch and don't seem to have one at the moment. Where are the likes of Mackay, Mabbutt & Perryman these days? Harry Kane as captain yesterday says a lot.

IF IF IF....if my aunties had &lt;deleted&gt;............................

looking for positives:blink: thought vorm had a good game and yeah double good to get a clean sheet and 4 the first time in ?? the bac 4 looked calm and worked as a unit ,,, well almost, barring walker the f--c in knuckle head !!!!:D

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by rijit

looking for positives:blink: thought vorm had a good game and yeah double good to get a clean sheet and 4 the first time in ?? the bac 4 looked calm and worked as a unit ,,, well almost, barring walker the f--c in knuckle head !!!!biggrin.png

Totally agree about Walker but the good news is that Yedlin is playing well and looks very promising indeed.

I personally thing that Walkers had quite long enough to sort out his defensive deficiencies. Still gets hopelessly out of position and looks a constant worry.

looking for positives:blink: thought vorm had a good game and yeah double good to get a clean sheet and 4 the first time in ?? the bac 4 looked calm and worked as a unit ,,, well almost, barring walker the f--c in knuckle head !!!!biggrin.png

Totally agree about Walker but the good news is that Yedlin is playing well and looks very promising indeed.

I personally thing that Walkers had quite long enough to sort out his defensive deficiencies. Still gets hopelessly out of position and looks a constant worry.

He's right about Vorm though....he looked solid which may well be an important positive next season.

He's right about Vorm though....he looked solid which may well be an important positive next season.[/ quote]

yeah would luv to see hugo with us next season ,,, but

tbh, i fancy villa this afternoon. benteke and agbonlahor are totally on fire atm something like 12 ish between them in the last 5 ish games,,, they'll take some stopping and ,, well lets just say c/b's imo aint our strongest position.. still we live in hope after all we are tottenham,,,,, get on u spurs!!!!!

tbh, i fancy villa this afternoon. benteke and agbonlahor are totally on fire atm something like 12 ish between them in the last 5 ish games,,, they'll take some stopping and ,, well lets just say c/b's imo aint our strongest position.. still we live in hope after all we are tottenham,,,,, get on u spurs!!!!!

love it, live it, we are spurs