Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Hopefully the real deal is still going to be Berahino...any updates carms?

West Brom have just signed Rondon, you'd think that would suggest Berahino is on his way to Spurs now and maybe Kane on his way to United?

You always take it one step too far Bob...its a wonder you don't have trenchfoot! :D

• Like 2

West Brom have just signed Rondon, you'd think that would suggest Berahino is on his way to Spurs now and maybe Kane on his way to United?

You always take it one step too far Bob...its a wonder you don't have trenchfoot! biggrin.png

Maybe Berahino will stay and Kane still leaves, perish the thought...you'd have the worst strike force in Europe tongue.png

You always take it one step too far Bob...its a wonder you don't have trenchfoot! biggrin.png

Maybe Berahino will stay and Kane still leaves, perish the thought...you'd have the worst strike force in Europe tongue.png

You've not seen the Arsenal game then?

You've not seen the Arsenal game then?

Haha yes that was very entertaining..and the only striker Arsene wants is not for sale...loving it

• Like 1

rumors are in the tabloids that we're interested in Hernandez i don't mind him as well but not just him, he's at best a bench warmer.

Berahino is the one we need but likely they are holding out for big bucks...another Levy saga here and we won't get him.

I'd bet on Hernandez and N'whatever arriving instead.

haven't seen much/any of him, http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11675/9946915/tottenham-are-close-to-signing-lyon-striker-clinton-njie

Alfi u know much about him ?

so would be slightly unjust 4 me 2 b pre judging him, but tbh, i'm a touch fed up with players that cost enuf and take a season or so, to find

their feet in the prem. we need a striker who's ready NOW, not next april ect ect, lets hope i'm severely wrong and he scores bundles.

haven't seen much/any of him, http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11675/9946915/tottenham-are-close-to-signing-lyon-striker-clinton-njie

Alfi u know much about him ?

so would be slightly unjust 4 me 2 b pre judging him, but tbh, i'm a touch fed up with players that cost enuf and take a season or so, to find

their feet in the prem. we need a striker who's ready NOW, not next april ect ect, lets hope i'm severely wrong and he scores bundles.

I hope we are still looking seriously at Berahino....another young player who fits Poch's model.

Soldado has gone to Villareal.

Big relief all round...just didn't work for him at the Lane sadly.

It didn't work for him but watching the few games he did play in he seemed to be giving 100%, it happens, move on. Unlike the footballing frauds Balotelli and Adebeyor who seem content not to play just pick up the wages.Morally bankrupt the 2 of them.

• Like 1

Soldado has gone to Villareal.

Big relief all round...just didn't work for him at the Lane sadly.

It didn't work for him but watching the few games he did play in he seemed to be giving 100%, it happens, move on. Unlike the footballing frauds Balotelli and Adebeyor who seem content not to play just pick up the wages.Morally bankrupt the 2 of them.

We have N'wotsisname now....see if he makes the bench today.