Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Finally some good news!

What you managed another point this weekend,that's hardly news is it now.

Whats happened at the spam stones?

Dismal mate that's all there is to say,beat Arsenal first game then two defeats to the teams we should be beating especially at home.

Finally some good news!

What you managed another point this weekend,that's hardly news is it now.
Whats happened at the spam stones?

Dismal mate that's all there is to say,beat Arsenal first game then two defeats to the teams we should be beating especially at home.

We're not too worried...Berahino will make a big difference up front which is what we need.

I hear Carroll is back soon lol

Said it 2 months ago, Charlie Austin, 26 years old ,6ft 2 inches ,39 goals for QPR in 70 games (and that's a great retuurn in a poor team)

Premier League hardened, scoring goals now, or does he not fit the Levy profile ?

Or does he not fit Woodwards profile ? you come on here telling us what we need when your in need of a centre forward more than us, at least we have one centre forward where as all you have is a podgy had been who's best postion now is midfield cos he can get away with his lack of pace in that position.

We are after a multi purpose forward of which Austin isn't, anyway why would he want to come to Spurs and play 2nd fiddle to Kane thus meaning he wouldn't play too much apart from injuries or loss of form to Kane.

This post from you Sparks is nearly as pathetic as the one where you said that Spurs shouldn't be selling Jamie O'Hara cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 2

Soldado scored.wai2.gif

Who?

Try to stay on topic there's a good lad.

Good day Smokes.

Paulinho nails a 35 yard free kick goal in China.wai2.gifbiggrin.png

I know where you live. wink.png

Ha Ha Ha !clap2.gif Might be bunked up again around Soi 30 come November.

You fellas need to persuade Alfie to take a vacation to the Bahamas and threaten Joe Lewis's very existence.

Kidnap Levy but don't ask for a ransom that will never come.

Its the only way.wai2.gif

Said it 2 months ago, Charlie Austin, 26 years old ,6ft 2 inches ,39 goals for QPR in 70 games (and that's a great retuurn in a poor team)

Premier League hardened, scoring goals now, or does he not fit the Levy profile ?

Or does he not fit Woodwards profile ? you come on here telling us what we need when your in need of a centre forward more than us, at least we have one centre forward where as all you have is a podgy had been who's best postion now is midfield cos he can get away with his lack of pace in that position.

We are after a multi purpose forward of which Austin isn't, anyway why would he want to come to Spurs and play 2nd fiddle to Kane thus meaning he wouldn't play too much apart from injuries or loss of form to Kane.

This post from you Sparks is nearly as pathetic as the one where you said that Spurs shouldn't be selling Jamie O'Hara cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

multi purpose forward lol....your fuckin barking! cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

levy certainly taking his time ,even with his transfer request second bid turned down

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34044707

reckon were gonna have to stump up the full asking price on this one

best he pulls his finger out and just gets it done.

I agree..on this one we need the player and he wants to join...stop farking about.

levy certainly taking his time ,even with his transfer request second bid turned down

It's going to go pear shape, i can feel it sad.png

A. Levy will only offer a max of 25m and WBA will want north of that.

B. WBA accept our offer of 25m then the Mancs will come in and gazump us and we end up buying Hernandez bah.gif

B. WBA accept our offer of 25m then the Mancs will come in and gazump us and we end up buying Hernandez bah.gif

Yes this really should have been done and dusted by now.

I also think we should have made a big move for Illaramendi. 15m seems the figure that could have signed him. Money recouped could have paid for him.

Nothing wrong with that Alfie. I make Chicharito a better striker. For example, would Real Madrid be interested in taking Berahino?

Oh dear as usual you just dont get it.I think the toll on Spurs lack lustre year after year performance is getting to you. Your quote "You come on here" blah blah blah" and I thought it was a public forum I'm obviously wrong. I'm tresspassing on hallowed ground.

Why could Kane and Austin not work together, on the pitch at the same time ? Look at your goal return and F & A over the last 2 seasons.I will remind you a near negative goal difference is not worth 3 points at the end of the season. How do you know Austin is not flexible,as could be Kane ,give us some proof of that,you can't because know one has had the vision to try it.Harry Kane will be on his knees by Christmas if he is asked to perform heroics week in, week out. Widen you horizons, think outside the box, its no different if Berahino comes in,wil he be happy on the bench following your logic, he is potential, Austin is proven quality and considerably cheaper.

You can call my post pathetic I dont really care. What I do want to say, and I said it last season, and the season before I want Spurs to do well,the frustration you show is probably mirrored by many

supporters but how the team is set up now is just not working.

No point in jibing about United they are not your problem.LVG is the organ grinder and Woodward is the monkey and after the stuff up with Pedro is probably in the "naughty corner" doing lines.

Ive seen United enough wins in my life time to last me forever.I don't really care if they never win another trophy while I am still around. I have had my joy while playing, watching and coaching since 1952.

Jamie O'Hara ? had to dig in the vault for that one didn't you ?...any worse than Adebeyor,Soldadao, Fazio plus other rejects.

LIghten up, at least you got an easy draw in the League Cup and i sincerely wish Spurs give the faithful something to be happy about.

• Like 1

I also think we should have made a big move for Illaramendi. 15m seems the figure that could have signed him. Money recouped could have paid for him.

Or...you may well prefer a Korean from Germanythumbsup.gif

Or...you may well prefer a Korean from Germanythumbsup.gif

and Illaramendi's gone back to Sociedad

Oh dear as usual you just dont get it.I think the toll on Spurs lack lustre year after year performance is getting to you. Your quote "You come on here" blah blah blah" and I thought it was a public forum I'm obviously wrong. I'm tresspassing on hallowed ground.

Why could Kane and Austin not work together, on the pitch at the same time ? Look at your goal return and F & A over the last 2 seasons.I will remind you a near negative goal difference is not worth 3 points at the end of the season. How do you know Austin is not flexible,as could be Kane ,give us some proof of that,you can't because know one has had the vision to try it.Harry Kane will be on his knees by Christmas if he is asked to perform heroics week in, week out. Widen you horizons, think outside the box, its no different if Berahino comes in,wil he be happy on the bench following your logic, he is potential, Austin is proven quality and considerably cheaper.

You can call my post pathetic I dont really care. What I do want to say, and I said it last season, and the season before I want Spurs to do well,the frustration you show is probably mirrored by many

supporters but how the team is set up now is just not working.

No point in jibing about United they are not your problem.LVG is the organ grinder and Woodward is the monkey and after the stuff up with Pedro is probably in the "naughty corner" doing lines.

Ive seen United enough wins in my life time to last me forever.I don't really care if they never win another trophy while I am still around. I have had my joy while playing, watching and coaching since 1952.

Jamie O'Hara ? had to dig in the vault for that one didn't you ?...any worse than Adebeyor,Soldadao, Fazio plus other rejects.

LIghten up, at least you got an easy draw in the League Cup and i sincerely wish Spurs give the faithful something to be happy about.

How do you know Austin is not flexible.....

Probaly because i have seen him play

Anyway all that waffle and you still didn't answer the question Or does he not fit Woodwards profile ?

Edited by alfieconn