Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Almost fell asleep in the Second half...time for a Thai curry.

I did! saai.gif thankfully i had my Thai curry earlier in the evening ,it was worse than watching United wink.png

Yes it was dire but certainly not worse than watching United.

I just hope Poch is not scratching his head this morning cos I am.

is the aussie village idiot posting again on here?

I wonder what he did to get sent down under? Our penal services really should have taught him proper grammar. Stop reading his posts because they appeared the rambling drivel of a four year old.

I bet he's never even set foot inside Stamford Bridge too.thumbsup.gif

I wonder what he did to get sent down under? Our penal services really should have taught him proper grammar. Stop reading his posts because they appeared the rambling drivel of a four year old.

Yes he got very upset when I pointed that out to him.

The truth is at times a painful thing.

LOL.

LOL.

He's an aussie. Gives it out but can't take it. Anyway, what do you think he did to get sent down there? biggrin.png

LOL.

He's an aussie. Gives it out but can't take it. Anyway, what do you think he did to get sent down there? biggrin.png

Robbing a caff down the Walworth Rd wearing a onesie most likely.

Typical chav behaviour! :D

So 2 days to go and still links to berihino and wanyami asks for a transfer at southampton...

rijit

I'd rather we bought a ball playing def mid and kept Dier as the battering ram and certainly would rather buy the Belgium in Russia.

You reckon diers.up to it alfie?

rijit

So 2 days to go and still links to berihino and wanyami asks for a transfer at southampton...

rijit

I'd rather we bought a ball playing def mid and kept Dier as the battering ram and certainly would rather buy the Belgium in Russia.

You reckon diers.up to it alfie?

rijit

Taking into account Dier is new at the position and therefore we should see an improvement over the coming months would Wanayama be such a better option over him taking into account he would be about 18m !

On the other hand Poch might be looking to play a tackling def mid in every game so if that is the case we probably would need 2 for that position in any case.

Anyway this is for you Rij

Edited by alfieconn

rijit

Tottenham's behaviour is,quite frankly, appalling. They never make market rate bids, and instead the players they are interested in always mysteriously seem to go on strike and put in transfer requests. Transfer requests in theory lose players a lot of money, loyalty bonus etc, and going on strike risks being fined. So lets be clear, considering Shneiderlin, Wanyama and Berahino have gone on strike after interest from Spurs in the last year, but it's not been happening with other players like Mane and Stones, it's pretty clear what's been going on in terms of financial incentives being offered for players.

If Spurs wanted Wanyama they should have made a market rate offer six weeks ago. The way Levy operates is an absolute disgrace.

rijit

Tottenham's behaviour is,quite frankly, appalling. They never make market rate bids, and instead the players they are interested in always mysteriously seem to go on strike and put in transfer requests. Transfer requests in theory lose players a lot of money, loyalty bonus etc, and going on strike risks being fined. So lets be clear, considering Shneiderlin, Wanyama and Berahino have gone on strike after interest from Spurs in the last year, but it's not been happening with other players like Mane and Stones, it's pretty clear what's been going on in terms of financial incentives being offered for players.

If Spurs wanted Wanyama they should have made a market rate offer six weeks ago. The way Levy operates is an absolute disgrace.

All the clubs do it nowadays...look at De Gea.

• Like 1

you clearly predicted, and posted on the c/sea thread that c/sea would win the EPL ,by staggering 10 pointsrolleyes.gif

perhaps the title of the village idiot should be bestowed upon yourself ,with that sort of prediction nonsense

the rest of your post is appalling, lets be nicesmile.png and shoot me down in flames on my footy related posts, and put the above garbage stuff to one side !!

i would welcome thatbiggrin.png

a beautiful early afternoon to all my admirers , on the footy forumsmile.png

, nothing out of the ordinary from either the club or the player, just the media hyping it and now its apears its battle of wills and who decides to

call a halt and compromises and moves on But regarding the transfer ball now v much in wb's court,, bearing in mind if he aint played come

january, chances are his value will drop SIGNIFICANTLY well at least thats what levy will be calling gigglem.gif

Aidy Ward trained this lad, do you really want him. So pissed at the Baggies rejecting a second bid today he is refusing to play for them ever again

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2015-09-01 at 7.32.30 PM.png

I'm not a fan of this kind of thing....typical modern footballer unfortunately.

The guy is willing to forgo playing football because he can't have his way and break his contract which he is obliged to honour. The toe rag is blessed with a talent that millions the world over dream of having and he carries on like that.

Needs a <deleted> good kick in the balls!

Aidy Ward trained this lad, do you really want him. So pissed at the Baggies rejecting a second bid today he is refusing to play for them ever again

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2015-09-01 at 7.32.30 PM.png

I'm not a fan of this kind of thing....typical modern footballer unfortunately.

The guy is willing to forgo playing football because he can't have his way and break his contract which he is obliged to honour. The toe rag is blessed with a talent that millions the world over dream of having and he carries on like that.

Needs a <deleted> good kick in the balls!

Its crazy...obviously I wish we'd signed him but he really should just keep his mouth shut and honour the contract he signed.

Time will tell which North London team has been the most damaged by extraordinarily poor summer transfer strategy. Feel sorry for your manager - he deserves better, whereas our manager has made his own very high pressure bed to lie in.

• Like 1