Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Bless ,all the lovely patrons of this forum had pinned their season on Berahino ,one member was even bold to say it was a done deal last week.laugh.png

Nevermind Sonwhistling.gif

The info came from a source thats never been wrong before. Something went very wrong somewhere down the line.

Regardless, i think Berahino was very stupid to have made that tweet.

Aidy Ward trained this lad, do you really want him. So pissed at the Baggies rejecting a second bid today he is refusing to play for them ever again

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2015-09-01 at 7.32.30 PM.png

I'm not a fan of this kind of thing....typical modern footballer unfortunately.

The guy is willing to forgo playing football because he can't have his way and break his contract which he is obliged to honour. The toe rag is blessed with a talent that millions the world over dream of having and he carries on like that.

Needs a <deleted> good kick in the balls!

To be fair to Berahino, no one on Thai visa was privy to conversations he had with the chairman or manager.

Aidy Ward trained this lad, do you really want him. So pissed at the Baggies rejecting a second bid today he is refusing to play for them ever again

The guy is willing to forgo playing football because he can't have his way and break his contract which he is obliged to honour. The toe rag is blessed with a talent that millions the world over dream of having and he carries on like that.

To be fair to Berahino, no one on Thai visa was privy to conversations he had with the chairman or manager.

honestly have no sympathy for the malcontent. Bags of money, playing premier league football, be humble, thankful, respectful and get the &lt;deleted&gt; on with it you big girls blouse.

honestly have no sympathy for the malcontent. Bags of money, playing premier league football, be humble, thankful, respectful and get the <deleted> on with it you big girls blouse.

Sometimes you have to stop being a bit blinkered Bob, for a start you've got this thing about Berahino purely because he had Aidy Ward as an agent facepalm.gif anyway put yourself in Berahino's position, your working at a company on a decent wage whereby a more elite company comes in for you and offers to double your salary with a large bonus up front and the MD ses that if a certain criteria is met you can leave and then renanges on that promise, would you be pissed off ?

Sometimes you have to stop being a bit blinkered Bob, for a start you've got this thing about Berahino purely because he had Aidy Ward as an agent facepalm.gif anyway put yourself in Berahino's position, your working at a company on a decent wage whereby a more elite company comes in for you and offers to double your salary with a large bonus up front and the MD ses that if a certain criteria is met you can leave and then renanges on that promise, would you be pissed off ?

If the criteria is "We get paid 25 million" then he has no right whatseover to be pissed off at anyone but Levy, who's probably tapped him up via his agent anyway.

Contracts are a two way street, he signed one with WBA and enjoyed the protection that offered if he got injured/turned out to be crap. he can't go bleating now about being treated unfairly.

If the criteria is "We get paid 25 million" then he has no right whatseover to be pissed off at anyone but Levy, who's probably tapped him up via his agent anyway.

Contracts are a two way street, he signed one with WBA and enjoyed the protection that offered if he got injured/turned out to be crap. he can't go bleating now about being treated unfairly.

Correct if Spurs didn't offer 25m but read what i said.

Edited by alfieconn

it's brilliant that. and i will never play the dane.

and yeah, cut berahino in half and it'd say aidy ward all the way through him like a stick of rock.

• Like 2

Are you saying Levy met the asking price? Are you delusional?

I don't know but you obviously do.

You're being a bit gormless Alfie.

Peace said: “We have a key player who has been very unsettled by antics which were designed to get him out of our club cheaply.
"Those tactics have continued despite my making our position clear in my first conversation with Daniel Levy on this subject in mid-August.
“I said selling Saido so late in the window was not on our agenda.
Tottenham’s offers failed substantially to reflect Saido’s true value while the timing made no allowance for our own recruitment of a suitable replacement for a proven Premier League goalscorer.
“Saido has been unsettled to the point where our Head Coach has not felt able to select him for our last three games.
“We are now left with the task of repairing the damage created by this unfortunate episode.”

Safe to say that if Levy had met their asking price at the outset he would have been a tiny tott for a while now.

Edited by Chicog
  • Like 2

Yeah read that it was a disagreement between the levy and peace on the method of repayment. But at the end of the day if we'd gone in with 25.mil cash maybe that would be diferent, but who knows. The way i see it is atm were probably heatlhy cash flow but short or want to keep hold of monies ie the stad ground share evt ect what i'm trying to say is i doubt were THAT well of cash wise ATM

rijit

Levy never met the asking price. 'Nuff said.

Exactly right. But he never does, his business ethics are shameful. Before he puts his bid in he knows that the player in question has already been tapped up, is now unsettled, but will be financially compensated if he asks for a transfer. I see West Ham gave him the bums rush yesterday when he tried it on with them. Hopefully the penny has dropped and a few clubs are wise to Levy's tactics. I would be very surprised if Berahino's tweet was his idea, more likely his agent in a last ditch attempt to get WBA to cut their losses. WBA should stand firm, like Southampton did regarding the Wanyama and Schneiderlin sagas.

Adebayor not included in our europa league squad.

Can't help thinking thats counter productive

So we have 1 forward in the squad and Ade who is on 100 grand a week isn't, you couldn't make this shit up sad.png

I also think that our manager is being let down. Surely it wouldn't have been his choice to leave himself with one striker and Adebayor without a squad number. Ludicrous.

Counter productive ? Your being kind carms, f-- !!®®®ing stupid springs more to mind :) next up ?? Sh#t start to season and potts to be the first prem manager to get the boot. :ph34r:

rijit

Counter productive ? Your being kind carms, f-- !!®®®ing stupid springs more to mind smile.png next up ?? Sh#t start to season and potts to be the first prem manager to get the boot. ph34r.png

rijit

Still stuck with Lamela and Adebayor....two players I am sure would not have been on his radar at all.

In the case of Lamela.....who the &lt;deleted&gt; thought spending £30m on him was a good idea?

Firing squad at dawn!

Counter productive ? Your being kind carms, f-- !!®®®ing stupid springs more to mind smile.png next up ?? Sh#t start to season and potts to be the first prem manager to get the boot. ph34r.png

rijit

Don't think he'll get the boot. Might resign though. He must be very frustrated and i don't blame him.

I'm still urked we offloaded Stambouli without replacing him too.

rijit

Still stuck with Lamela and Adebayor....two players I am sure would not have been on his radar at all.

In the case of Lamela.....who the <deleted> thought spending £30m on him was a good idea?

Firing squad at dawn!

To be fair, Lamela was superb for Roma. Just don't think he's suited to the EPL.

rijit

In the case of Lamela.....who the <deleted> thought spending £30m on him was a good idea?

Firing squad at dawn!

To be fair, Lamela was superb for Roma. Just don't think he's suited to the EPL.

He's like the invisible man mate.

• Like 2

Levy has been had over by the WBA chairman and made us the laughing stock of the league

He has not been "Had over by the WBA chairman" and it is insulting to Peace to say so.

Peace told him what they wanted and when they wanted it.

I don't see how he could have been fairer. It is Levy that was trying to "have him over".

The man is a low rent spiv.

What do you expect from a man who farmed your ticket exchange out to a bunch of legalised ticket touts?

Edited by Chicog
  • Like 1