Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Carms, what i wrote on a Spurs forum the other day :

Got to be the biggest mistake ever made by a Premier League club, how we can be so unprofessional as to go into a season with only one out and out forward, what happens if Kane gets injured for 6 months ?

What about this quality new signing who scored a hat trick against the mighty....er.... Laos?

gigglem.gif

On 28 August 2015, Son joined Premier League side Tottenham Hotspur for £22 million (€30 million) on a five-year contract, subject to work permit and international clearance. With his signing he became the most expensive Asian player in football history; the record had been held since 2001 by Japanese Hidetoshi Nakata, who transferred from Parma to Roma for €25 million.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXK34vR-nNA

Levy has been had over by the WBA chairman and made us the laughing stock of the league

He has not been "Had over by the WBA chairman" and it is insulting to Peace to say so.

Peace told him what they wanted and when they wanted it.

I don't see how he could have been fairer. It is Levy that was trying to "have him over".

The man is a low rent spiv.

What do you expect from a man who farmed your ticket exchange out to a bunch of legalised ticket touts?

No he didn't Mr clever cloggs biggrin.png anyway you never did answer if your a bubble or not whistling.gif

Edited by alfieconn

Levy has been had over by the WBA chairman and made us the laughing stock of the league

He has not been "Had over by the WBA chairman" and it is insulting to Peace to say so.

I don't see how he could have been fairer. It is Levy that was trying to "have him over".

What do you expect from a man who farmed your ticket exchange out to a bunch of legalised ticket touts?

No he didn't Mr clever cloggs biggrin.png anyway you never did answer if your a bubble or not whistling.gif

Er.. yes he did.

And no I'm not a "bubble", why do you ask?

Er.. yes he did.

And no I'm not a "bubble", why do you ask?

So what did they want ?

Was going to ask you for a recipe for a Donor kebab if you was biggrin.png

Edited by alfieconn

So what did they want ?

You really are a bit gormless Alfie. I posted it in #22123.

And it's "Doner" ( or more accurately döner ) kebab.

Where did you go to school (if at all)?

Adebayor not included in our europa league squad.

Can't help thinking thats counter productive

Counter productive ? Your being kind carms, f-- !!®®®ing stupid springs more to mind smile.png next up ?? Sh#t start to season and potts to be the first prem manager to get the boot. ph34r.png

rijit

Still stuck with Lamela and Adebayor....two players I am sure would not have been on his radar at all.

In the case of Lamela.....who the <deleted> thought spending £30m on him was a good idea?

Firing squad at dawn!

Amazingly Lamela continues to get called up by the Argentina NT despite having done nothing at all for them. Meanwhile players with more promise, like Dybala, are waiting for their first cap. This rich boy's family must be funneling money to somebody.

So what did they want ?

Think you misunderstood Chiqs....He' is on the cadge for a few bobbiggrin.png

So what did they want ?

Where i went to school we unfortunately didn't have Donna kebabs on the curriculum biggrin.png

Cant find the link but in a club by club prem summary post transfer window in th guardian / observer the writer , a fan i believe, revised his prediction from 5th to ten places below that i presume he meant 15th, harsh but a good indicator of the general feeling about tbe club atm.

Oh and FOR SURE if this poor form carries on until mid oct nov levy will scrapegoat potts. And were bac to the eternal manyana scenario that spurs have, barring aris time been in for the last ??? Decades.

rijit

Oh and FOR SURE if this poor form carries on until mid oct nov levy will scrapegoat potts.

perhaps chrissy time ,levy will go to work

//snipped//

its his way, or the highway, as around approx ten mngrs have found out,in fact from the top of the head guess,he would be leading hair trigger roman of c;sea on how many hits he has carried outsmile.png

at times he has done some good business,but its never been a solid footing, for the club, as he undoes his prior good work,almost immediately with rash decisions etc etc

u cannot keep sacking mngrs,at his rate, time must come when he must carry the can, but when??? is the 64 dollar question

he will be hard to remove,as he appears to be the a tyrant dictator at 3 point lane,see how the near future pans out,not too rosy is my call

a beautiful some enchanted evening to all my readers and supporters on the footy forumbiggrin.png

Edited by mrbojangles
please don't name call

Oh and FOR SURE if this poor form carries on until mid oct nov levy will scrapegoat potts.

throughout his tenure from my memory this arrogant baldy headed jew has never had a good strong relationship with any mngr, or for that matter with any club in doing t/f deals etc etc etc

its his way, or the highway, as around approx ten mngrs have found out,in fact from the top of the head guess,he would be leading hair trigger roman of c;sea on how many hits he has carried outsmile.png

at times he has done some good business,but its never been a solid footing, for the club, as he undoes his prior good work,almost immediately with rash decisions etc etc

u cannot keep sacking mngrs,at his rate, time must come when he must carry the can, but when??? is the 64 dollar question

he will be hard to remove,as he appears to be the a tyrant dictator at 3 point lane,see how the near future pans out,not too rosy is my call

a beautiful some enchanted evening to all my readers and supporters on the footy forumbiggrin.png

Right evens my old cobber a few points :

perhaps chrissy time ,levy will go to work : not a chance

has never had a good strong relationship with any mngr : Do you know that for a fact or is it just guess work ?

3 point lane : How can you call it that when you have only won there once in the last 9 seasons in the league ?

Regarding Levy : Let's face it we all ( myself included) have a pop at him for the way he goes about things, transfer dealings etc but no one can get away from the fact that every decision he makes is in the interest of the club !

He is one of the few Chairman / owners in the Premiership who is a life time supporter of the club, when did your Mr Abramowich start supporting Chelsea ? the only sport the Man City owners knew until recently was probably Camel racing, Liverpools owners don't even attend every home game, i could go on.

​So under Levy's tenure we have built one of the best Training grounds in the country and about to build one of the best Stadiums in the country, have finished in the top six for the last 5 seasons with the lowest net spend of any Premiership club, where do you think the chavs would be finishing every season if they hadn't spent an average net spend of 45m every season ?

Anyway carry on with these sort of post's es and i'll be sending you to the Aussie rules corner with Sparkles biggrin.png
  • Like 1

Well said Alfredo....we will always moan about our chairman not making the obvious decision to bring in Messi and Ronaldo every summer but we know the new stadium has to be built.

Don't stop us calling him a muppet though!

As to our "disastrous" start to the season I remember the year we had 2 pts from 8 games.....I wasn't panicking then and I certainly won't be now.

Let's see how the new lad fits in. smile.png

Our training facilities are the best in the country by a distance. Theres no argument in that.

What makes it better than City's Carms? Or St Georges Park for that matter. No denying the Enfield Training Centre is top notch but it's a bit subjective to say it's better than City's and Englands training facilities, never mind by a country distance.

throughout his tenure from my memory this arrogant baldy headed jew has never had a good strong relationship with any mngr, or for that matter with any club in doing t/f deals etc etc etc

has never had a good strong relationship with any mngr : Do you know that for a fact or is it just guess work ?

3 point lane : How can you call it that when you have only won there once in the last 9 seasons in the league ?

Regarding Levy : Let's face it we all ( myself included) have a pop at him for the way he goes about things, transfer dealings etc but no one can get away from the fact that every decision he makes is in the interest of the club !

He is one of the few Chairman / owners in the Premiership who is a life time supporter of the club, when did your Mr Abramowich start supporting Chelsea ? the only sport the Man City owners knew until recently was probably Camel racing, Liverpools owners don't even attend every home game, i could go on.

​So under Levy's tenure we have built one of the best Training grounds in the country and about to build one of the best Stadiums in the country, have finished in the top six for the last 5 seasons with the lowest net spend of any Premiership club, where do you think the chavs would be finishing every season if they hadn't spent an average net spend of 45m every season ?

Anyway carry on with these sort of post's es and i'll be sending you to the Aussie rules corner with Sparkles biggrin.png

gidday sport, just gave u a kiss for your above postsmile.png

baldy bone head,s history. points to axing mngrs after a poor start to the season, poch is already smelling the coffee, better get a quick whiff ,as levy is sharpening his axes for post chrissy time

alfie my old cobber u went out on a limb calling it no way,that limb is sagging right now

since 2001 levy the tyrant,has sacked 9 mngrs,and apart from arry and jol to a small degree, the rest were never given full support at all , take a bow peep alfie

the one he backed was A.V.B., laugh.png enuff said me thinkssmile.png

could ,nt give a stuff about the infra structure bit, its being a sucess on the pitch, that counts (money wise) , and 1 paltry league cup,a solo q/f c/l is a poor return, on levy.s eternity watch

at times this turkey has put away his wallett,when a couple of good signings,could have made a hell of a difference, last t/f window was diabolical as they come, he has shit himself, but the mess will end up with poch,sad.png

sure the beautiful chavs have a decided advantage on nett spend,but on a pro rata basis,of sucess on the pitch, our trophty cabinet etc etc ,would far out weigh your dismal record, in making money on the pitch and off it

roman has run the club very efficiently during his time at the bridge,and never gets the credit outside c/sea for doing sofacepalm.gif

three point lane came many moons back,check the records and u will see why, yes of late totts have turned that aroundsmile.png

as for joining sparkles, no way alfie, he has crawled back underneath his rock, besides E/S is a south sydney punter,rugby league biggrin.png

to all my admirers and fellow beautiful chavssmile.png on the footy forum, a very nice afternoon to all

baldy bone head,s history. points to axing mngrs after a poor start to the season, poch is already smelling the coffee, better get a quick whiff ,as levy is sharpening his axes for post chrissy time

alfie my old cobber u went out on a limb calling it no way,that limb is sagging right now

since 2001 levy the tyrant,has sacked 9 mngrs,and apart from arry and jol to a small degree, the rest were never given full support at all , take a bow peep alfie

could ,nt give a stuff about the infra structure bit, its being a sucess on the pitch, that counts (money wise) , and 1 paltry league cup,a solo q/f c/l is a poor return, on levy.s eternity watch

at times this turkey has put away his wallett,when a couple of good signings,could have made a hell of a difference, last t/f window was diabolical as they come, he has shit himself, but the mess will end up with poch,sad.png

sure the beautiful chavs have a decided advantage on nett spend,but on a pro rata basis,of sucess on the pitch, our trophty cabinet etc etc ,would far out weigh your dismal record, in making money on the pitch and off it

roman has run the club very efficiently during his time at the bridge,and never gets the credit outside c/sea for doing sofacepalm.gif

three point lane came many moons back,check the records and u will see why, yes of late totts have turned that aroundsmile.png

as for joining sparkles, no way alfie, he has crawled back underneath his rock, besides E/S is a south sydney punter,rugby league biggrin.png

to all my admirers and fellow beautiful chavssmile.png on the footy forum, a very nice afternoon to all

Strange that talk about Levy and managers and mention the figure of nine when your mob have had ten in the same period so perhaps the same applies to Abramowich.

es, if you call a net spend of £646,000,000. since he took over as running the club very efficiently then i wouldn't like to see how much he would spend if he was running the club the inefficiently laugh.png

• Like 1

Strange that talk about Levy and managers and mention the figure of nine when your mob have had ten in the same period so perhaps the same applies to Abramowich.

es, if you call a net spend of £646,000,000. since he took over as running the club very efficiently then i wouldn't like to see how much he would spend if he was running the club the inefficiently laugh.png

Their club actually owes Abramovich much of that figure.

I'd be very worried if I was a chav.....mind you most of em aint bright enough to be concerned! ;)

strange talk alfiegigglem.gif as u can see from my above post E/S has put roman in that bracketrolleyes.gif

yes a nett spend of 646 mil quid , but 1 C/L , 1 europa league, 4 E.P.L., 4 F/A cups, 3 L/cups, during that timeclap2.gif

and recently C/SEA f.c. was valued at around 900mil quid ,which ranks 6th most valued club on the planetsmile.png done by forbes

totts are just there to make up the numbers upsad.png ,and with one lousy league cup win in aprox 17 yrs proves my point

whilst levy is behind the wheel, get used to it cobberbiggrin.png

a early lovely evening to all my readers on the footy forumsmile.png

es, if you call a net spend of £646,000,000. £then i wouldn't like to see how much he would spend if he was running the club the inefficiently laugh.png

strange talk alfie:gigglem: as u can see from my above post E/S has put roman in that bracket:rolleyes:

yes a nett spend of 646 mil quid , but 1 C/L , 1 europa league, 4 E.P.L., 4 F/A cups, 3 L/cups, during that time:clap2:

and recently C/SEA f.c. was valued at around 900mil quid ,which ranks 6th most valued club on the planet:) done by forbes

totts are just there to make up the numbers up:( ,and with one lousy league cup win in aprox 17 yrs proves my point

whilst levy is behind the wheel, get used to it cobber:D

a early lovely evening to all my readers on the footy forum:)

I'm not disputing what you have won in that time, but do you think that a net spend of 646,000,000 is running the club efficiently ?

I'm not disputing what you have won in that time, but do you think that a net spend of 646,000,000 is running the club efficiently ?

alfie my old sport smile.png in c/seas case most certainly, they are now up there, with the powerhouses of european football , E.G. r/madrid, barca,bayern, etc etc

have won a swag of silverware,and are valued at around 900 mil quid , which u have convienitly put to one sidebiggrin.png money efficiently well spent ,J,MO,

my initial post was anout levy,s rule at totts not comparing it to c/sea etc etc etc,so lets move on to the levy,s rulesmile.png

levy failings during his tenure are 1/ sacking mngrs constantly 2/failing to secure c/l basis on a pernament basis ,3/ selling his best players 4/ no silverware,apart from a l/cup

sure his books may look good, but that does not bring sucess on the pitch or off it,thats where the money is,and these days u got to spend it ,to get there

this c/man is like a dog chasing his tail,( aprox 15 yrs),his record is appalling , and is a arrogant cus to go with it

the best scenario for spurs fans is, a oil sheik or a shifty oil billionairelaugh.png .come along and buys levy out,and starts spending wisely, and get up the ladder on all fronts

BTW i am not anti spurs,by any stretch of the imagination, but your c/man is a prized prick, full stop, watch this space

a top of the morning to all my loverslaugh.png on the footy forum

Our training facilities are the best in the country by a distance. Theres no argument in that.

What makes it better than City's Carms? Or St Georges Park for that matter. No denying the Enfield Training Centre is top notch but it's a bit subjective to say it's better than City's and Englands training facilities, never mind by a country distance.

Check it out. All the media visited acknowledge its light years better than anything in England. Total state of the art. Only going on every report i've ever heard about the place. Mindyou, for the money spent, it should be.

alfie my old sport smile.png in c/seas case most certainly, they are now up there, with the powerhouses of european football , E.G. r/madrid, barca,bayern, etc etc

have won a swag of silverware,and are valued at around 900 mil quid , which u have convienitly put to one side:D money efficiently well spent ,J,MO,

my initial post was anout levy,s rule at totts not comparing it to c/sea etc etc etc,so lets move on to the levy,s rule:)

levy failings during his tenure are 1/ sacking mngrs constantly 2/failing to secure c/l basis on a pernament basis ,3/ selling his best players 4/ no silverware,apart from a l/cup

sure his books may look good, but that does not bring sucess on the pitch or off it,thats where the money is,and these days u got to spend it ,to get there

this c/man is like a dog chasing his tail,( aprox 15 yrs),his record is appalling , and is a arrogant cus to go with it

the best scenario for spurs fans is, a oil sheik or a shifty oil billionaire:lol: .come along and buys levy out,and starts spending wisely, and get up the ladder on all fronts

BTW i am not anti spurs,by any stretch of the imagination, but your c/man is a prized prick, full stop, watch this space

a top of the morning to all my lovers:lol: on the footy forum

Stop dreaming, your never be up up there with the likes of Madrid as long as you have an hole in your arse, like you've agreed on, Abramovich's money is the only reason you dare think about being close to them.

have won a swag of silverware,and are valued at around 900 mil quid , which u have convienitly put to one side:D money efficiently well spent ,J,MO,

my initial post was anout levy,s rule at totts not comparing it to c/sea etc etc etc,so lets move on to the levy,s rule:)

the best scenario for spurs fans is, a oil sheik or a shifty oil billionaire:lol: .come along and buys levy out,and starts spending wisely, and get up the ladder on all fronts

a top of the morning to all my lovers:lol: on the footy forum

Stop dreaming, your never be up up there with the likes of Madrid as long as you have an hole in your arse, like you've agreed on, Abramovich's money is the only reason you dare think about being close to them.

sure its romans oil money that has lifted c/.sea to be in company of r/madrid and companysmile.png but he has suceededclap2.gif the anti roman brigade are just plain jealous, FULL STOP

smell the coffee alfie,its no dream, c/sea are placed fourth in the U.E.F.A.rankings, 6th most valued club on the planet (approx900 mil quid),won a swag of silverware

any auditor would pass that, to be in r/madrids companybiggrin.png

with your commander in chief, prick levy, enjoy picking up the crumbs we used to share with you, its lovely view from the top alfiebiggrin.png

BTW roman has just put his hand down his long trouser pocket,and pulled out 500 mil quid,for the new stands at the bridge

while prick levy could,nt buy a fart in the last t/f window,cheesy.gif but alfie, thats totts gig, now and for the future , get used to it , have a nice day cobbersmile.png