Tottenham Thread

chonabot

such is life, could and should have put wba to bed, when spurs were buzzing a bit.

wba happy with a point, foxes very happy.

levy, must let out some money so poch can get some more players of his choosing.

It has started already,i thought you already had a superfit very young world beating squad?

Like i said, we only need cover at left sided center back and a youngster as back up to Kane. Theres Dembele who i think we'll get on a free and a question mark as to cover for Toby. Thats it.

Nothings started, we just drew a game is all.

Micky Hazard, mor doo? Time will tell.

"Micky Hazard, took a microphone at half-time and boldly proclaimed this could become the best Spurs side in all our history. Leicester, he predicted, would lose their last three matches, leaving the way clear for the Premier League trophy to be paraded at White Hart Lane. And the crowd roared its approval."

such is life, could and should have put wba to bed, when spurs were buzzing a bit.

levy, must let out some money so poch can get some more players of his choosing.

It has started already,i thought you already had a superfit very young world beating squad?

just another cb and cf, as carmine said

I reckon Spurs kissed goodbye to the title today.

I recommend you buy a calculator.

Good advice. I bought that calculator and have determined that Leicester are a win away from the title.

It would add a great deal of amusement if they were to win it at Old Trafford.

biggrin.png

^Fair play to Carmine though that he's up for posting when he'll be down, well done sir.

What are you, some kind of puff? If you can't post when you're team's let you down, you aren't much of a fan.

biggrin.png

Oops, looks like someone's hacked carmine's webcam.

55984140.jpg

Edited by Chicog

^Fair play to Carmine though that he's up for posting when he'll be down, well done sir.

What are you, some kind of puff? If you can't post when you're team's let you down, you aren't much of a fan.

I totally with your 2nd sentence (showing your age with your 1st sentence), think they've all put in an appearance today...except one!

I totally with your 2nd sentence (showing your age with your 1st sentence), think they've all put in an appearance today...except one!

There is some parrot vomit to be cleaned up first.

I take it your talking about me BB ? if you had any sort of brain you would have realized that i'm in the UK where the clocks are 6 hrs forward thus i have just got up, if you read back through my posts you will see that i have never ducked out of posting after a bad result.

Right now we've cleared that up, i can get on with talking about the game.

First of all it was great being back at the Lane and enjoying the atmosphere, haven't such a noise since the last time i went to the Emirates biggrin.png

Controlled the game for the first 35 mins and Dembele was unbelievable,the control and skill he has in such confined areas is unbelievable and i don't know how he hasn't got more accolades this season, probably the most skillful player playing in the def mid position in the Premiership.

Without playing that well should have still won after hitting the woodwork 3 times and perhaps lacking an attacking midfield who can take on people to create space for others when playing against a defensive team like WBA.

Still all in all it's been a great season, especially when our target was to get in the CL and and my prediction of top 6 was correct laugh.png

• Like 1

Like i said, we only need cover at left sided center back and a youngster as back up to Kane. Theres Dembele who i think we'll get on a free and a question mark as to cover for Toby. Thats it.

You just drew a game?? that draw has basically took the pressure of Leicester and lost you the chance of winning the premier league ........thas all!! tongue.png I know your upset but dont try to play it down carms me old. wink.png

I take it your talking about me BB ? if you had any sort of brain you would have realized that i'm in the UK where the clocks are 6 hrs forward thus i have just got up, if you read back through my posts you will see that i have never ducked out of posting after a bad result.

Bit harsh. Like anybody knows where anybody else is on the football forum.

post-19652-0-40419300-1461676792_thumb.j

attachicon.gifimages.jpeg

To be fair, you seem to be constantly on this thread so i thought this post and the pics from the Brittania would have given you a clue to what country i am in.

Posted 2016-04-18 15:55:52

Looking forward to my away day to the Britannia, will report back tomorrow

You just drew a game?? that draw has basically took the pressure of Leicester and lost you the chance of winning the premier league ........thas all!! tongue.png I know your upset but dont try to play it down carms me old. wink.png

We all made it quite clear time and time again , that we had little or no expectation of this youngish team winning the title. And overhauling them meant they dropped almost as many points in ?? Games as they have lost in the last season and a half, given their form and that they are used to the pressure of winning championships, yeah yeah, i know only championship. Ect. Ect but the need to win is still the same, only in the prem the media coverage is bigger ignore that out on the pitch just the same, their fall was. never even near likely to happen. we were and are quite happy with the prospect of champs lge and non qualifying would be a huge bonus.

I suppose you getting cHamps lge will be progression and good luck with palace in the final by the look of them at full strength u r probably gonna need it.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

To be fair, you seem to be constantly on this thread so i thought this post and the pics from the Brittania would have given you a clue to what country i am in.

You flatter yourself that I might think about or wonder where you are.

You don't have to think or wonder, just have read the post laugh.png

You don't have to think or wonder, just have read the post laugh.png

Go on then. So your post of 18th April was supposed to inform us where you were today when I posted. How?

I bet Harry Kane has been texting Gareth Bale with inane questions such as "Is it paella with everything?"

They won't sell Kane but they might but another fast breaker to support him.

For Geeez sake don't buy that <deleted> from WBA who can't even take a penalty!