Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Is Modric fit? :unsure:

He's fit to play. We'll probably start with Lennon, Palacios, Modric and Bale in midfield, same back four, VDV and Crouch upfront.

Sounds fair enough.....let's hope we can pile on a bit of pressure with another three points. ;)

Interesting to see Palacios coming back strongly now....and seems to have been talked out of trying to be a creative playmaker as well.....good news.

Edited by smokie36

Very good performance. You can sense theres a real belief in the players. It would have been easier with eleven players but there you go! kaboul was an idiot, although saying that, the Ivorian deserved a nut. ;) Luka Modric was fantastic throughout, Lennon and Palacios back to form, monkey boy destructive as ever....its all looking very rosey and i can't wait for the next game.

So, what about Torres? Well, lets see. We have the money, we play in the CL, we play stylish attacking football and he wouls score an aweful lot of goals for us.

Seems a perfect fit an a signing upfront of this quality is needed to qualify in the top four again.

Personally speaking, despite his past injury problems i'd be delighted to see him at Spurs.

So, what about Torres? Well, lets see. We have the money, we play in the CL, we play stylish attacking football and he wouls score an aweful lot of goals for us.

Seems a perfect fit an a signing upfront of this quality is needed to qualify in the top four again.

Personally speaking, despite his past injury problems i'd be delighted to see him at Spurs.

As I said on the lower league thread......:D

.....the injuries are a big worry. But looking at his style of play....and with the way VDV plays would be a perfect fit.....also the accurate long balls from Huddlestone when he comes back. Perfect.

You might well be right on this carmine old son.....;)

I am a visionary. ;)

I predict West Ham will be relegated. :lol:

i tell you what though, how exciting would that be watching Torres VDV Modric with bale and Lennon racing down the wings. :whistling:

I'm taking one of either Villa or Liverpool to join 'em! :D

Against Milan....aye fantastic. Can he play CL?

Edited by smokie36

I am a visionary. ;)

i tell you what though, how exciting would that be watching Torres VDV Modric with bale and Lennon racing down the wings. :whistling:

hang on where does benzema fit in?? you people are priceless

I am a visionary. ;)

We have a problem mate with Benzema's 173 grand a week wages. ;)

I am a visionary. ;)

We have a problem mate with Benzema's 173 grand a week wages. ;)

ahh right,so it was benzema was bags packed ready to sign asap, but you turned him down at the prospect of shellin out 173k,

ah well that clarifies that,

expect karims gutted havin to stay and play for real madrid an all that, sure hed a loved teaming up with torres, and err crouch

Don't knock England's No1 striker now imola! :lol:

andy carroll??? what?? youre not buying him aswell are ya????

Having seen how Dawson took him out of the game, no, i doubt we want Carroll just yet. He needs more time and needs to get the pikey, thug behaviour out of his system.

I never said Benzema had his bags packed did i? I merely said that he was number one on my list of world class strikers we should be aspiring to buy. And believe me imola, we are going to make a major signimg. :)

Is Jamie O'Hara still on his way the Pikey Park? :lol:

Edited by carmine

Having seen how Dawson took him out of the game, no, i doubt we want Carroll just yet. He needs more time and needs to get the pikey, thug behaviour out of his system.

I never said Benzema had his bags packed did i? I merely said that he was number one on my list of world class strikers we should be aspiring to buy. And believe me imola, we are going to make a major signimg. :)

sorry carmine , i cant believe you , youre aspuds fan, same as i dont believe in santa anymore,

anyway as you no doubt know this " ,:MAJOR" signing is 100% defo, give us all a clue then????, is it pascal chimbonda????

sorry carmine , i cant believe you , youre aspuds fan, same as i dont believe in santa anymore,

anyway as you no doubt know this " ,:MAJOR" signing is 100% defo, give us all a clue then????, is it pascal chimbonda????

No, and he's a defender anyway. :)

Ims we got more chance of signing a decent forward than you have of signing,Bentley,Krancjar,Keane etc and they are only our squad players :o.

3 points in the bag and Luis Suarez for a New Year gift tomorrow please.....oh and an injury free run would be a pleasant bonus.....that's all folks!

Would be happier with Benzema on loan for the rest of the season with an option to buy? ;)

Come on. this very "big rumour" has just got to get singher back on the forum. :D

3 points in the bag and Luis Suarez for a New Year gift tomorrow please.....oh and an injury free run would be a pleasant bonus.....that's all folks!

Would be happier with Benzema on loan for the rest of the season with an option to buy? ;)

Come on. this very "big rumour" has just got to get singher back on the forum. :D

Rumour? What's a rumour? :lol: