Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Looks like we've started the gradual ascent to the top of the mountain ;):D .

does doesnt it, but with saggychops off to liverpool,

Ims, you've been on the wacky backy again aint ya, save your poppycock for your own thread where it belongs 3.gif.

smoky would have bought it ;)

Looks like we've started the gradual ascent to the top of the mountain ;):D .

does doesnt it, but with saggychops off to liverpool,

Ims, you've been on the wacky backy again aint ya, save your poppycock for your own thread where it belongs 3.gif.

smoky would have bought it ;)

Only thing I'm interested in buying this January is a top TOP striker.

Won't be buying from your two bit ramshackle championship outfit don't flatter yersel'.

Back to your own thread and plan your domination of next year's championship table.....leave us to the serious top of the table issues. :D

beckam??? spurs???

hollywood or tittenham, hard choice really,

mind you posh can always get modric to tarmac their driveway :)

Bored Ims ;) because your arf coming out with some drivel, we only like constructive talk on this thread :angry::D but i suppose you know that your always going to get a response on this the busiest football thread :lol:.

beckam??? spurs???

Bored Ims ;) because your arf coming out with some drivel, we only like constructive talk on this thread :angry::D but i suppose you know that your always going to get a response on this the busiest football thread :lol:.

yep, fed up waiting to see who is this HUGE striker, is it heskey then?? as hes a bit large

I'm all in favour of the Beckham deal.....but I have to wonder if he'll like it when he's on squad wages. Not like he's going to be our top wage earner...not for a player who I'd be amazed to see get half a dozen starts.

Agree with you. I think they feel he'll be a good influence in the dressing room, and so do i. he also has knowledge about the Milan side. Lastly if Bentley goes, which seems inevitable we have no right side cover for Lennon. Krancjar does'nt like playing right side so thats not the option some might think. You are probably correct in that he won't play many games but he will still provide the cover we need and the shirt sales will more than pay the wages.

I'm all in favour of the Beckham deal.....but I have to wonder if he'll like it when he's on squad wages. Not like he's going to be our top wage earner...not for a player who I'd be amazed to see get half a dozen starts.

Agree with you. I think they feel he'll be a good influence in the dressing room, and so do i. he also has knowledge about the Milan side. Lastly if Bentley goes, which seems inevitable we have no right side cover for Lennon. Krancjar does'nt like playing right side so thats not the option some might think. You are probably correct in that he won't play many games but he will still provide the cover we need and the shirt sales will more than pay the wages.

Read a comment by H at the weekend that he needs cover for Lennon as Bentley always seems to get injured on a friday morning :o.

beckam??? spurs???

yep, fed up waiting to see who is this HUGE striker, is it heskey then?? as hes a bit large

I don't know what's worst, imola's drivel or singha's ramblings :bah:

beckam??? spurs???

I don't know what's worst, imola's drivel or singha's ramblings :bah:

Next it'll be stoneyface with his crystal ball eg 'we'll beat wolves'......took an og to get 'em started an all.....talking up the big games eh.....roll on March is all I can say. ;)

Read a comment by H at the weekend that he needs cover for Lennon as Bentley always seems to get injured on a friday morning :o.

He's doing us a favour there alf. Best seen wearing a different shirt imo.

Hadn't considered shirt sales etc....yeah maybe so carmine pay whatever if it aint costing us...great!

Mostly its as you say ahis influence etc....maybe he can teach Lennon how to cross a ball properly :o that would be worth the fee on its own.

He's doing us a favour there alf. Best seen wearing a different shirt imo.

Hadn't considered shirt sales etc....yeah maybe so carmine pay whatever if it aint costing us...great!

Mostly its as you say ahis influence etc....maybe he can teach Lennon how to cross a ball properly :o that would be worth the fee on its own.

For your amusement.....

Redknapp joked: "We're 1-100 - he only wants to play for Tottingham ever since he was a young boy. His grandpa was a Spurs supporter. One of us!"

:D

For your amusement.....

Redknapp joked: "We're 1-100 - he only wants to play for Tottingham ever since he was a young boy. His grandpa was a Spurs supporter. One of us!"

I always new Harry was a Spurs supporter :D

Edited by alfieconn

For your amusement.....

What, he's Grandpa comes on Thai visa 13.gif.

It must be carmine.....he's the only one of us old enough! :lol:

Try and keep up imola.....the transfer window doesn't open officially until tomorrow.

Heskey for England! :)

So it's tomorrow that, Bentley,Keane,Kranjar,Dos Santos,O'Hara sign for the scammers 24.gif24.gif24.gif

Try and keep up imola.....the transfer window doesn't open officially until tomorrow.

So it's tomorrow that, Bentley,Keane,Kranjar,Dos Santos,O'Hara sign for the scammers 24.gif24.gif24.gif

your humours lost on me , and no doubt most others, part from harry and lloyd that is,

your humours lost on me , and no doubt most others, part from harry and lloyd that is,

Yoooooooouuuuuu Spurts !! :D

post-55211-0-20358600-1294164581_thumb.j

Good first half and if it was'nt for that knobhead Croutch managing somehow to get himself in an offside position we would/should have been 2-1 up. I can see that <deleted> costing us very dearly this season. That was a schoolboy mistake. We pay a very high price for his occasional knockdowns.

Second half they were far superior and thoroughly deserved the win. Redknapp should have brought on Palacios for Jenas. We were'nt getting much ball and when we did we gave it away.

Everton, as i thought before the game, are a much better side than their league position suggests. Pienaar did enough for me to welcome him to the Lane.

Could'nt care less about the FA cup. We need to beat Man Yoo on the 16th.

Edited by carmine

Be thankful your hope for 4th lost also against wolves :)

Bit early to right us off yet mate. lets see what happens on the 16th, and come February lets see how your senior citizens are coping.

You think you will finish higher than City and Arse? Leave our Senior Citizens alone (especially, Hernandez, Nani, Rafael, Anderson). But don't worry I have Scholes penciled in for a yellow card and 5 laser beam passes of which 3 will be converted in our 4-1 victory.

Bit early to right us off yet mate. lets see what happens on the 16th, and come February lets see how your senior citizens are coping.

You think you will finish higher than City and Arse? Leave our Senior Citizens alone (especially, Hernandez, Nani, Rafael, Anderson). But don't worry I have Scholes penciled in for a yellow card and 5 laser beam passes of which 3 will be converted in our 4-1 victory.

Please dont mention that cynical odious cheat Nani on our thread. That gobshite is a disgrace and if he gets a nasty injury i for one won't give a toss.

Edited by carmine

Please dont mention that cynical odious cheat Nani on our thread. That gobshite is a disgrace and if he gets a nasty injury i for one won't give a toss.

You are easier to wind up than my son's Pororo stuffed animal.:lol:

When it comes to Nani and his "antics" you are right. No doubt he'll be doing overtime trying to con the ref in a couple of weeks. hopefully though, before he succeeds palacios will give him a heartfelt studs up boot to the groin. :)