" A morning stroll through Bangkok's Benjakiti Park....

canarysun

I like that park. Do my walk there at least 5 days a week. 4 times around the lake and now most of the left over stuff from the show they had a couple of months ago is gone it is almost back to normal.

Edited by pmarlin
  • Like 1

I like that park. Do my walk there at least 5 days a week. 4 times around the lake and now most of the left over stuff from the show they had a couple of months ago is gone it is almost back to normal.

Thank god for that. Almost 3 months of putting the stage together and so far about 40 days to get rid of it.

Total mess.

• Like 1

Swimming pool?

Are you sure you're not thinking of Benjasiri?

Sorry yes you're right....time for coffee!

Nobody is riding bicycles in ..............Benjasiri Park....he had it right the 1st time............Benjakitti Park

Swimming pool?

Nobody is riding bicycles in ..............Benjasiri Park....he had it right the 1st time............Benjakitti Park

I wasn't correcting him - just pointing out that Smokie was thinking of the wrong park.

Maybe read the thread more carefully before you jump in next time.

• Like 2

Nice park, didn't know there were parks like that in Thailand?

The most unusual thing I noticed was the lack of people enjoying it!!

If it were in China it would be packed.

I guess the Thai people are too busy working to pay for their next meal.

Good post,..nice pics.

• Like 1

Lovely post. With all the crap going on in the world and all the stuff posted on Thai visa, I thank you for posting something reminding us of the simpler things in life that one can appreciate..

+1....Enjoyed your photos. Thanks

• Like 1

Swimming pool?

The hint in the comment is swimming pool!!

If you have a bike, there's a cool raised cycle route between Benjakiti and Lumpini too - makes for an interesting ride.

I've walked that trail from Suk soi 10 to Lumpini park .. the trail is right next to a canal and get to see many old wood houses in BKK.

• Like 1

"asoke bts" nope not going. i cant see any necessity to provoke the pee police unnecessarily.

Thank you for not coming around my neighborhood .... no one needs rabid old goat around cheesy.gif

you're welcome to all the pee police for your little own lonesum self Edited by rabid old goat