Germany To Bangkok €350?

oldbamboo

:o

got an offer for EUR 399,-- incl tax MUC-BKK-MUC.

but decided NOT to fly ... after I heard about the airline.

It´s TADJIKISTAN AIRLINES.

And I rather prefer to arrive safe even though the flight I finally booked is EUR 700,-.

Up2u now whattodo...

P.S.: flight tariff also depending on the max lengh of stay in Los. You can easlily find flights for around Eur 500,- (germany-bkk-germany) if you do not want to travel longer than 4 weeks. Everything else - unfortunately - starts from Eur 650,- (e.g Turkish Airways Muc-Bkk-Muc).

Anyone heard about a deal €350 return Germany to Bangkok? someone in Samui said it is a new German airline but I can find nothing on the net

Most likely we are talking charter flights here by German LTU. There are indeed very good rates but as said this is charter means very limited number of flights and not lots of flexibility. Therefore obviously there is not much promotion about it and well guess most travel agencies are not really interested in pushing that matter either but rather offer you the more expensive options.

Suggest when you make a search (on the web and/or via travel agencies) you use LTU and Thailand as parameters.

Good luck.

Richard