Thai Police thwart 13th attack by serial rapist

webfact

Police thwart 13th attack by serial rapist
By Coconuts Bangkok

rapist_0.jpg

NAKHON PATHOM: -- Police confirmed a suspected serial rapist and murderer is still on the loose after the attempted assault of another elderly woman over the weekend.

Following conflicting reports from police last week they had – or not – arrested the man responsible for a dozen assaults including two murders during the past four years in the Bangkok outskirts, authorities believe he tried to break into the home of another woman Saturday night.

Fear has prompted residents to install alarms as police work day-and-night to find the suspect [read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2015/02/02/police-thwart-13th-attack-serial-rapist

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-02-02

Where does it show how they Thwarted this guy? Unless it is in the main article I don't understand how they could use this word. Thwarted means they stopped him from doing it?

I wonder how you would do writing the very same article in Thai....

Where does it show how they Thwarted this guy? Unless it is in the main article I don't understand how they could use this word. Thwarted means they stopped him from doing it?

But its not in Thai its supposed to be in English

Its called employing with proper translation skills, something a media outlet with English language articles should be able to afford....but obviously prefer to avoid paying for...

• Like 1

But its not in Thai its supposed to be in English

Its called employing with proper translation skills, something a media outlet with English language articles should be able to afford....but obviously prefer to avoid paying for...

Never give Thai jobs to foreigners.... writing pidgin English is obviously a reserved occupation.

What concerns me more are all the individual rapists and abusers out there whom do not get any attention. Moreover the police do not give a damn and look the other way. I wonder how many reports of rape have been filed since this one person begin this spree. It's simply the principle of the matter and the irony behind this faux show of concern.

• Like 1