Phuket police hunt drugs Mr Big

webfact

Phuket police hunt drugs Mr Big
Eakkapop Thongtub

1423815683_1-org.jpg
Police are hunting for Luang after Narong (pictured) told them he was his supplier.

PHUKET: -- Police are hunting for a big drug dealer named Luang after following the arrest of a ya ice (crytstal meth) and ya bah (methamphetamine) dealer in Wichit yesterday (February 12).

At 22:30pm, police arrested Narong Kongdam, 27, at his home on Sutat Rd in Thalad Yai after receiving a tip-off from undercover police that he was a dealer.

During a search of his house, police seized 2.12 grams of ya ice and 206 ya bah pills which were in small plastic bags hidden under the mattress in his bedroom.

Narong admitted to police that he got the drugs from a dealer in Phuket Town whom he was in contact with only by mobile phone.

Narong told police that on Wednesday (Februar told him he bought drugs from him.y 11) at 5pm he arranged a drug drop off with a man name Luang (last name unknown). Luang was to deliver 200 ya bah pills and 5 grams of ya ice at a cost of B37,500.

Luang left the drugs at a location close to Ao Makham.

Narong said he sold the drugs mostly to teenagers in the Wichit area.

Narong was taken to Wichit police station to face his charge of possession of a Category 1 with intent to sell.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-police-hunt-drug%CC%95s-mr-big-51007.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2015-02-13

And again

Yesterday I was in a second hand shop that one of my Thai family runs. I said umm do u have any security here. Sure they say.

Anyhow there was this Thai guy looking through the stuff and asking how much was this and that and so on. He looked like the bad guys I see around the place.

I thought really If I had a guy like that in my shop I would call the cops to take him away.

Well I stayed on just to see what he did as he staggered around the shop picking this and that.

Well fancy me if he didn't get all the bits and pieces that went together as against what my family person had done and then pulled out the dosh to pay for it.

I had thought he was some drug fiend, as he looked like that, and i would have got him removed, but he was a paying customer.

I must have to recheck my thinking on this as he must be a druggie who continues to have a life.

My mistake.

Posted Today, 15:19

And again

Yesterday I was in a second hand shop that one of my Thai family runs. I said umm do u have any security here. Sure they say.

Anyhow there was this Thai guy looking through the stuff and asking how much was this and that and so on. He looked like the bad guys I see around the place.

Pray tell, what does a "BAD GUY" look like? After all of my years as a Clinical Psychologist I would like to know because I still cannot tell one type of "criminal" from another just by looking at him/her. Neither is it possible to establish that a person is a "psychopath" or other type of abnormal personality just by looking at that person. Many who post on this forum, caste aspersions about others but never seem to look inwards at their own behaviour. Do you "look" like one of what you thought him to be as you state, "I had thought he was some drug fiend, as he looked like that..."

Edited by wotsdermatter

I've yet to see one criminal in Thailand keep his mouth shut and not shelf his cohorts.

But of course - the crims have to let the BiB know who to call to say they're on their way, just in case it's a mate.

Cynical, moi?

This "kingpin" was staked out and still got away:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/800363-drug-kingpin-suspect-flees-police-after-ladyboy-meth-dealer-arrested/