Eat And Drink

hong

The beers that serve in the restaurants are Chang, Tiger, Singha, Heineken, Calsberg..and with the help of the side dishes.

Which one you usually go for? Consider some of the beer is serve with the help of beer promotion girl.. :o

The beers that serve in the restaurants are Chang, Tiger, Singha, Heineken, Calsberg..and with the help of the side dishes.

Which one you usually go for? Consider some of the beer is serve with the help of beer promotion girl.. :o

I am an American and have little to no class, consequently I drink Beir Leo if not available I go for the Singha. :D

I might consider switching though...... have you seen the new Beer Chang uniforms?

Edited by Diablo Bob

The position of beer promotion girl is just slightly less completely useless than the position of parking-boy-with-flashlight.

Honestly..

But, anyway, a beer topic. This will go to 3 pages in no time at all.

Personally, I can just about manage to drink beers that resemble 'beer' the least. So things like Blue Ice, Chang Light, even Singha Light. If those aren't avaiable then I just apply Sprite and/or soda water, which is basically what the aforementioned beers taste like anyway. :o (Chuck in a Mentos to get Blue Ice).

I've never seen a Blue Ice girl, but find it intreguing to think about what they might wear.

Edited by chanchao

For us poor rednecks in the boonies with no beer promo girls,

how about a photo of the new Chang Girls ? :o

While I would love the opportunity to provide you a photo, I do not think it would be wise. I would become a topic on next weeks TV Forum "Falang beat to death with his own camera by wife and kids"

Hi,

having lived in Thailand (but working overseas) since 1981 and being an Aussie i have had my share of cold beer. First there was Kloster which slowly dissapeared but a very nice brew of Carlsberg came along which slowly went away and now my favorite beer is CHANG. Out of 10 friends here are there "now beers" 1 Henieken, 1 Leo, 8 Chang.Chang seem to have a very good distribution system as it seems it is available in any town or villave you pass through on your travels up here in the north anyway.

Russ.

Out of 10 friends here are there "now beers" 1 Henieken, 1 Leo, 8 Chang.Chang seem to have a very good distribution system as it seems it is available in any town or villave you pass through on your travels up here in the north anyway.

Russ.

Have you considered posting in the "I Drink Too Much" forum???? :o

I might consider switching though...... have you seen the new Beer Chang uniforms?

Are you trying to tell us that you are looking at their CLOTHES?

Last seen as a white/green for chang, but tiger in blue seem better. For me I prefer Chang beer too. So any recomended places with good nice beer gals? :o

Out of 10 friends here are there "now beers" 1 Henieken, 1 Leo, 8 Chang.Chang seem to have a very good distribution system as it seems it is available in any town or villave you pass through on your travels up here in the north anyway.

Russ.

Have you considered posting in the "I Drink Too Much" forum???? :o

Hi Tiger Beer,

FYI i work 4 months on and 3 weeks off as a helicopter mechanic in Saudi Arabia so not much chance of drinking too much but most of the other guys quoted pass through every month or so or live in Thailand. Thanks for your concern about my liver and kidneys though.

Have a coldie of your choice for me,

A very thirsty Russ.