Thaksin's Cousin Denies Links to Bangkok Grenade Attack

Lite Beer

Hilarious. If your being on this site for 9 years leads to that gem, all I can assume is the amount of time on the site/number of posts is indirectly proportional to the amount of logic and sense someone shows. I should leave immediately.

Sorry Lorn, but you ask a stupid question, you get a stupid answer.

The fact that it was an empty parking lot has absolutely nothing to do with it, the keyword is "location", and whose parking lot it is.

As far as what the despot has to gain from it, read up on the antics of 2010 in Bangkok, let's say just after his assets were seized, join the dots and work it out for yourself. biggrin.png

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

He's quoted elsewhere as saying " don't involve me in this mess, I'm a real man, I was a soldier and did a lot for the country. "

Somehow I don't think he'll mention how his cousin advanced him 17 places up the army's senority list to prepare him to take over the top job.

Then Mr. T promoted another relative in the BIB to second in command in preparation to take over.

Ideal for a PM to have family controlling the army and police but the 2006 coup scuppered the plan.

Nepotism is nothing new and perfectly acceptable, well at least for those involved.

Ad.. nor will this shim general want to revisit his conviction for tampering ballot lists.e

Nepotism is nothing new for the new PM either, grooming his brother to be the next army chief. Here's and interesting article from the nation on the Junta's one sided approach and nepotism: -

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/webmobile/politics/Army-needs-martial-law-to-shield-itself-30251125.html

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

In a desperate attempt to justify & legitimise a coup they will stop at nothing.

The alleged MIB have rescinded their confessions forced out under severe duress. Now we see the signs of physical abuse on the new scapegoats.

That's a very big assumption with no grounds whatever.

Actually scorecard, I saw it as a "desperate attempt" to defend the actions of terrorists who are most likely funded by a certain despot running a failed regime.

Can you suggest why a "terrorist" would throw a grenade at an empty parking lot? What would the "despot" gain from this?

does there have to be victims to be an act of terrorism? So we need a full parking lot

or some bloody body parts?

Or, just fear.

rice555

I assume the guy in the photo is one of the hired thugs caught in the act.

Be interesting if they can actually find hard evidence the Shinewatra's are behind a lot of the grenade attacks.

one day one of this shinawatras will make a mistake and will not get a RED JUDGE in the court !!

In a desperate attempt to justify & legitimise a coup they will stop at nothing.

The alleged MIB have rescinded their confessions forced out under severe duress. Now we see the signs of physical abuse on the new scapegoats.

Actually scorecard, I saw it as a "desperate attempt" to defend the actions of terrorists who are most likely funded by a certain despot running a failed regime.

Can you suggest why a "terrorist" would throw a grenade at an empty parking lot? What would the "despot" gain from this?

have you seen many intelligent people around the reds ??

• Like 2

Hilarious. If your being on this site for 9 years leads to that gem, all I can assume is the amount of time on the site/number of posts is indirectly proportional to the amount of logic and sense someone shows. I should leave immediately.

Sorry Lorn, but you ask a stupid question, you get a stupid answer.

The fact that it was an empty parking lot has absolutely nothing to do with it, the keyword is "location", and whose parking lot it is.

As far as what the despot has to gain from it, read up on the antics of 2010 in Bangkok, let's say just after his assets were seized, join the dots and work it out for yourself. biggrin.png

So according to you, Thaksin (the mastermind of the 2010 events that led to anticipated elections), instead of hiring qualified people, has chosen to pay suckers like the ones caught. And also had them told it was for the red shirts and that 100 more bombings will occur, including in a temple, (instead of, for example, it was for the PDRC, PAD, etc....) and for such a ridiculous objective as to have the UN step in?

Bright deduction!

• Like 1

denial - what else to expect from scum?

Absolutely. I don't care if he did it or not, he is guilty and that's that.

Jesus...

Pretty much impossible to deny links between these 2. If the link extends to this terrorist attack is not clear, but there is a link.

Well to prove your point, perhaps you could post something with actual structured discussion points.

However, your going to leave immediately. Good bye.

Edited by scorecard
  • Like 1

Well to prove your point, perhaps you could post something with actual structured discussion points.

Do I really need to repeat what has been said in all the threads about this attack and the one about the Siam Paragon bombing? It's pretty obvious who has the most to gain from these attacks.

And to the other poster, yes victims are key to terror. Why would a grenade at an empty parking lot instill fear? There are many places with many people that have piss poor security.

Do I really need to repeat what has been said in all the threads about this attack and the one about the Siam Paragon bombing? It's pretty obvious who has the most to gain from these attacks.

And to the other poster, yes victims are key to terror. Why would a grenade at an empty parking lot instill fear? There are many places with many people that have piss poor security.

If it is political violence in response to the redshirts sentencing, it is terrorism meant to instill fear in the Judiciary

• Like 2

Wow 58 posts. You start by trying aggressive posts. Others have tried the same, they all fell by the wayside.

• Like 1

I should leave immediately.

Please do!

You need to rethink that.

If they found Thaksin's cousins name and phone number on the grenade throwers phone why don't they check phone records to see if the thrower knew the cousin of Thaksin. I thought they had cyber surveillance set up already for just this type of thing.

https://www.ifex.org/thailand/2015/01/30/surveillance_powers/

He isn't denying that they know each other....

BTW your assertion that it is "set up already" isn't in your link.

Edited by jdinasia

Wow 58 posts. You start by trying aggressive posts. Others have tried the same, they all fell by the wayside.

"Aggressive", really? I reacted to a really lame attempt to patronise someone solely on the basis of how long they have been a member of a forum. Seems like you have the same mentality- that it is some kind of badge of honour. Do you really think that you spending so many years here makes you a better person than those that have left it? Delusional.

Interesting that you add to a comment about unsubstantiated claims with 1 of your own.

Physical abuse ??

Scapegoat indeed he and his mate were seen tossing the grenade.

The pair of them fell of their motorbike, shot at those trying to arrest them, this one ran and tried to climb a fence to escape before being apprehended. He is very lucky he isn't in hospital with his mate recovering from bullet holes.

The authorities knew about the attack & perpetrators before the crime, but let them do it. Why?

Because the whole thing was a set-up to justify the coup, the persecution of the opposition & the unlimited extension of martial law & no elections, likely in a deal for the plebs to get off a more serious crime that they'd recently been apprehended for.

Doesn't take a genius now does it Robby?

Physical abuse ??

The pair of them fell of their motorbike, shot at those trying to arrest them, this one ran and tried to climb a fence to escape before being apprehended. He is very lucky he isn't in hospital with his mate recovering from bullet holes.

The authorities knew about the attack & perpetrators before the crime, but let them do it. Why?

Because the whole thing was a set-up to justify the coup, the persecution of the opposition & the unlimited extension of martial law & no elections, likely in a deal for the plebs to get off a more serious crime that they'd recently been apprehended for.

I must have missed something, where do you get that the "authorities knew about the attack & perpetrators before the crime "?

Physical abuse ??

I must have missed something, where do you get that the "authorities knew about the attack & perpetrators before the crime "?

Maybe he means Charlerm, it seems he knew when there was going to be an attack on Suthep´s demonstrators?

Hopefully they will find some links and jail the guy. The more Shinawatras that are put away for good the better for a free and democratic, safe country.

Tell that to the voters.

I'd be happy to.

Democracy 101 class. Those caught and convicted for felony crimes cannot serve in government.

• Like 2

Physical abuse ??

"The spokesman of the National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO) said intelligence authorities have been closely tracked the two bomb suspects for a certain period and therefore could apprehend them immediately shortly after they hurled grenade at the Criminal Court last night.

Col Winthai Suwari said these perpetrators had been kept under close surveillance and tracked by security personnel until they rode on a motorcycle to lob the grenade at the court."

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/military-junta-says-bomb-suspects-closely-tracked

Physical abuse ??

"The spokesman of the National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO) said intelligence authorities have been closely tracked the two bomb suspects for a certain period and therefore could apprehend them immediately shortly after they hurled grenade at the Criminal Court last night.

Col Winthai Suwari said these perpetrators had been kept under close surveillance and tracked by security personnel until they rode on a motorcycle to lob the grenade at the court."

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/military-junta-says-bomb-suspects-closely-tracked

Thanks.

Clearly they knew the suspects but there's no indication that they knew what the target would be nor when the attack would occur. When you have suspects it is fairly common to try and catch them in the act. Had they been arrested first people would be crying it was a set-up... Oh wait; some still are crying that.

Military intelligence has done a decent job since the coup, particularly in dealing with armed redshirts in Khon Kaen and in parts of the North.

Or they have incriminated their direct opposition with the use of scapegoats, intimidation, duress & plea bargaining.

"However, I am confident that the justice system in Thailand would still allow a Shinawatra some place to stand, instead of going after all Shinawatras"

wishful thinking ;-)

A jail cell would be a nice place for this Shinawatra to stand. Now, have a seat over there while we figure out your involvement. BTW, I don't believe they are going after 'all' the Shinawatras; just the corrupt and dangerous ones.

Or possibly dodgy ones like our friend the general, whose name was in some grenade throwing scroat's phone book. We all would like to know what the guy with the sore eye has to say about why the General's name was really there. In addition, that is, to "ouch" because he possibly fell off the bike he was shooting at soldiers with a pistol from, when his getaway rider was shot and wounded by said soldiers. I reckon his sore eye is about the least of his problems, but I disapprove of injuring a suspect after he is in custody, if that is what happened.

Edited by The Deerhunter