Rude farang flips off locals and vehicles in Udon road giving locals the finger

webfact

I was actually thinking it was a TVF moderator after cracking it.......finally having enough ?

But be assured, no one will ever have enough of you (because you will) neverdie.

Signed,

When you're just a little too old to die young anymore..

I was actually thinking it was a TVF moderator after cracking it.......finally having enough ?

But be assured, no one will ever have enough of you (because you will) neverdie.

Signed,

When you're just a little too old to die young anymore..

Still plenty of chance for me to die young but it's unlikely you will live past the end of the week if u keep this up lol

Based on the pants and shoes he is wearing, I am guessing an English teacher who went drinking after work.

More likely to be an American teacher.

Or possibly just a bloke who put on pants and shoes when he got dressed in the morning?

• Like 1

Based on the pants and shoes he is wearing, I am guessing an English teacher who went drinking after work.

More likely to be an American teacher.

More Likely your Mentally Disturbed, Don't Judge until you know the Facts. Looks Sviss to Me Edited by Dannyboy666
  • Like 1

Judged by the posts here, all Thaivisa posters always behave correctly even after one or two too many!!

He just made o fool of himself, didn't hurt anybody, so live and let live!!

Getting drunk usually only magnifies what you really are. Fun people become more fun, a-holes become …. more a-holish.

• Like 1

Judged by the posts here, all Thaivisa posters always behave correctly even after one or two too many!!

Getting drunk usually only magnifies what you really are. Fun people become more fun, a-holes become …. more a-holish.

Agreed but my problem is that I'm a fun a-hole, which is why I no longer drink.

Agreed but my problem is that I'm a fun a-hole, which is why I no longer drink.

er, uhm …. ahem.

Good decision, Tony.

To me ..... His skin is not white, his hair is black and his build is slight ... Ferang? I don't know. What I do know is that I live in Udon Thani and I would have amused myself for a few minutes teaching this guy a few "rules of the road" if he had acted like this towards me.

I'll be taking a ride around Nong sim market tomorrow.

Really? It was stated in an earlier post that the Thais there know this man, and know he is mentally unstable but non-violent. And you are going to actively search him out and give him a lesson on a few 'rules of the road'? If he was a large strapping young man, rather than of 'slight' build, would you do the same? I doubt it.

• Like 2

Oh Dear......................they have found Udon Thani...........coffee1.gif

Sorry to be the one to break the news to you...

The low-life, young punk, cheap Charlie tourist, "found" Udon, I'd say roughly around 6-8 years ago.

Watch the video, the guy is asian. If he was an Udon westerner, he would be over 50, have a huge belly , chicken wing arms, and would be wearing shorts.

. 5555555555555. Perfect....Thanks a lot for The Visual. Edited by Dannyboy666

What an idiot!

But what are the streets in Udon nice clean and tidy! Much better then bangkok!

You are right. I never saw a cleaner place, not even in Hua Hin.

Shame about this mentally disturbed twit. He needs to go home before he hurts someone.

Edited by geriatrickid

To me ..... His skin is not white, his hair is black and his build is slight ... Ferang? I don't know. What I do know is that I live in Udon Thani and I would have amused myself for a few minutes teaching this guy a few "rules of the road" if he had acted like this towards me.

I'll be taking a ride around Nong sim market tomorrow.

Really? It was stated in an earlier post that the Thais there know this man, and know he is mentally unstable but non-violent. And you are going to actively search him out and give him a lesson on a few 'rules of the road'? If he was a large strapping young man, rather than of 'slight' build, would you do the same? I doubt it.

Behaving in that fashion ...... yes

Watch the video, the guy is asian. If he was an Udon westerner, he would be over 50, have a huge belly , chicken wing arms, and would be wearing shorts.

No. Unfortunately, he is indeed a young Farang.

If one wants more details on this guy. You will have to read the threads about the incident, on one of the local forums: UdonMap (General Topics), or UdonTalk (Udonthani News).

I would post the direct links, however, T.V. frowns upon that.

But, I will tell you this: he is an ex-English teacher, currently on an overstay, currently in jail. Surprise! Surprise!

Edited by maxjay

He does not look FARRANG to me - more asiatic. I thought Farrang means WESTERNER

Does it really matter, where he is from??

He is a fellow human being with a screw lose...............

Did he hurt anyone?? NO!! So leave him alone......................coffee1.gif

He should have picked up a fight with another farang, from what I've read on TVF lately there are thousands of keyboard warriors out there ready to take a swing any time, anywhere.

Including our residential ex SAS super hero 'Dave the Walt'. biggrin.png

Edited by tonytigerbkk
  • Like 1

He does not look FARRANG to me - more asiatic. I thought Farrang means WESTERNER

Does it really matter, where he is from??

He is a fellow human being with a screw lose...............

Did he hurt anyone?? NO!! So leave him alone....

Beg to differ JOC...

It is one thing to have "screw loose" in your home country, and exhibit bizarre behavior.

It is another to thing to exhibit strange behavior in a foreign country. IMO.

This guy was sacked from his employment...casting a bad light on many English teachers.

Plus, this guy is one more nail in the coffin in the ways Thais look at us, and treat decent behaving ex-pats, now and in the future. IMO.