Whats better for Kodi in Pattaya, True or 3BB?

elfpattaya

I live on the darkside in Pattaya and did have True Online 30mbps/3mbps promotion with them. I was getting a lot of buffering with Kodi, and decided to get the Truevisions Sports Family package for the Rugby. Because I had changed my contract True in their wisdom decided to drop my internet speed to pre-promotion speed of 18Mbps/1.8mbps.

Unbelievably this drop in speed improved my use of Kodi with far less buffering and was able to watch the cricket in HD with relatively few interruptions. But this weekend the buffering has started again.

I have heard that True is not Kodi friendly. Can anyone confirm this.

I was thinking of changing to 3BB fibre 30mbps/3mbps for 1200 Baht+vat, could anybody tell me if this is a good deal.

I have just changed to the 3BB 15Mbs down, 1Mbs up package. I use KODI via the MINIX NEO X8-H Plus and it works great even on HD. I was previously with TOT 13Mbs up (Kodi was slow with continious buffering, or not working at all after 7pm and all weekend-useless!!) I changed to 3BB after advice from the supplier of my MINIX box, who also told me to steer away from TRUE as they are definately KODI unfriendly, I guess thats got something to do with TRUE launching their own IPTV service which is nothing like KODI.

Good luck as theres nothing so frustrating as having such a fantastic bit of kit (Kodi) and not being able to use it!!