Three farang tourists preyed on by pickpockets

Thaivisa News

I call them walking idiots . If you cant manage to carry money with you without getting pickpocketed you deserve it.

I think very few tourists deserve to be the victims of crime.

They deserve to be given an environment where they are safe from crime.

These pick-pockets were out on bail, the police had actually done their job once. The justice system failed to deter them and keep them off the streets.

• Like 1

Very old confidence game. Two get up close and personal - one works their way closer while the other distracts. Wallet, cash, phone, gone. These Thais should get some jail time and a record not one of these imitation piddling Thai fines.

I have had a few ladyboys come up to me when just walking down the sidewalk in Bangkok and Pattaya and try to play that hug hug game.... Normal people don't do this only the ladyboys. Yes, I said normal. There is something just not right about these people that change sexes. Maybe they are not all bad but after my time here in Thailand I don't trust any of them. Between the street walkers and stupid TV shows it makes them all look bad.

Pickpocketing ladyboys are truly the curse of Pattaya, often wonder how many

tourists they have driven away. They are a regular feature of Pattaya crime

stories. Perhaps there should be a special thread dedicated to their crime

stories so people could get a better feel for what is actually going on here....

To me the best running joke is when the police received orders from above

to cut crime in Pattaya, first thing they do is go round up ladyboys on Beach

Road.....

.............This should be a lesson all travelers should heed. Print this story, and when they pass out those entrance exit cards on the plane, also hand out a flyer with the story of pickpockets.

Males need to learn keep away from strange woman, and girly/boys. Put your money in the front pockets, or in your socks. Never allow strangers rubbing your back, arms, legs. Keep them away. Always keep an eye out to see if your being followed. Look behind you now and then. If you see the same individual, step to the side and let them pass.

Never keep all your money in one place. Always be a-where of your surroundings Use the buddy system. Keep an eye on each other and what is going on. Don't trust anyone. especially females in bars, and on the street. Any woman or a he/she that approaches you for sex, they are looking for more than just a quicky.

Cheers!

rolleyes.gif I was done by a gang of pickpockets in Turkey some years ago.

A very professional gang of two males and two young children.

Gypsies the Turkish police later told me.

I was waiting for a bus at a bus stop, and these two young children, girls around 4 or 5 years old, sat down on a bench near me.

A minute later two teenage boys arrived at the bus stop, they soon got into a fight, throwing punches at each other.

The two young girls jumped up and ran over to me screaming, like they wanted to get away from the teenage boys fighting.

Both the girls grabbed on to my legs like they were afraid and tried to hide behind me.

Then one of the boys went down, apparently from a blow. The first teen then ran off and the second one got up and chased after him.

Then he two young girls ran away also.

Apparently they had my wallet with them when they ran off.

Obviously a well rehearsed and professional team.

I like all the know it all on here, I agree with you, some of these pickpockets have it down pat. Take a trip on the subway in many large cities, with all the bumping and shoving, you can lose most anything