What Items can I bring and RESELL for Profit in Thailand ?

50baht

Shreddies.

Nestle ones tho, the other brands are <deleted>.

I get my shreddies from Marks and Sparks, didn't know Nestle made Boxers as well ;-)

(Sorry it's a Geordie thing)

Ha ha didn't know you lot called them that. Must admit tho, you can't beat your marks and sparks bills.

• Like 1

Someone suggested Fat man clothes ? 2-5XL. ? That makes sense. I find 1-2 xl hard to find for myself in Thailand and rather expensive when I do ? Stuff is rather cheap during off seanson sales in USA. No sales and no VAT tax on clothes some states.

• Like 1

Someone suggested Fat man clothes ? 2-5XL. ? That makes sense. I find 1-2 xl hard to find for myself in Thailand and rather expensive when I do ? Stuff is rather cheap during off seanson sales in USA. No sales and no VAT tax on clothes some states.

Whilst large sized clothes here are expensive I reckon they will cost more in the USA once you calculate the airfare into the pricing.

Whilst large sized clothes here are expensive I reckon they will cost more in the USA once you calculate the airfare into the pricing.

I'm comming anyways. So just trying to recoup some airfare.

You got the goods thailand will copy copy and sell at a higher profit margin than you will ever dream about to pay for your trip,but all the best,but things like malt vinegar/brown sauce/tins of corned beef.which are humongously expensive here might work.

• Like 1

You got the goods thailand will copy copy and sell at a higher profit margin than you will ever dream about to pay for your trip,but all the best,but things like malt vinegar/brown sauce/tins of corned beef.which are humongously expensive here might work.

ok but how much malt/vinegar/brown sauce and corned beef is he going to have to carry to even recoup the cost of his taxi fare from SUV, never mind his air fare...blink.png

one wonders what the OP intends to sell to acquire the lady of his dreams or even pay a bar fine ?

one of his kidneys ?

• Like 1

Any suggestion of illegal substances or breaking rules regarding import regulations for "personal items" or allowances, and this will be CLOSED.

Aye.

Wine and alcohol in general can cause HUGE problems and huge fines with Thai customs, so best to avoid it!

The XXXXXL clothes and shoes are a good idea, and I also do think there is a crowd of buyers.

The ironic thing being these clothes were probably shipped to USA or Europe from nearby Bangladesh, Myanmar or Vietnam and then they will be flown back to Thailand, 555!

I'm trying to think about stuff that's expensive in Thailand, but it's mostly food so it doesn't have a high value per volume/weight.

Swiss pocket knives might be something.

I think we can add razor blade refills for hand razors to the list.

This is actually a good item, because it is small, light and quite expensive here.

Edited by manarak

Any suggestion of illegal substances or breaking rules regarding import regulations for "personal items" or allowances, and this will be CLOSED.

Importing for the purpose of resale without a license is already illegal.

The following is from Maestro 's link

"The dutiable items are intended for personal use;

They are at a reasonable quantity and not intended for commercial use, business, or trade purposes;

The total value is not exceeding 80,000 Baht; and

Passengers are able to pay taxes and duties in cash on the date of arrival.

"

Edited by jdinasia