Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

21 minutes ago, Sambora said:

Anyway, I am using Internet Explorer 11 and I can't get past the first page as I get the error message attached when clicking on "submit". I also put the browser into compatibility mode but that doesn't make a blind difference. Have you come across the same issues?

I means your record could not be found. I always get it due to 2 problems. My last entry was before 2013 and I have gotten a new passport since then.

Check that you complete all the required fields correctly. Did you use the drop down menu for your nationality? Did you enter the entire arrival card number you have to enter the first 2 letters of it.

You only need to complete the fields with a beside it.

You might want to try again later. That also comes up if the system cannot access the database where the records are stored.

13 hours ago, fusion58 said:

Update: Just received email notification of online report approval. Submitted report nine days ago.

Thank god for that.  Online reporting saves me a 180 k round trip to immigration. I applied on the 30th of last month and it is still pending. I know a couple of other chaps who are still waiting too.  Glad your was approved fusion58  It has given us hope. Cheers.

• Like 2

good lord I must have been blind when trying to complete the online form yesterday as I mistook the departure card number for the arrival card number :saai:

obviously it can't work then :sorry:

I seem to have lost the arrival card (isn't it usually stapled into the passport?). It's the first time that I do a 90 days report as I usually go on a business trip once a quarter - except for this time now.

no problems without an arrival card at immigration office, or?

2 minutes ago, Sambora said:

good lord I must have been blind when trying to complete the online form yesterday as I mistook the departure card number for the arrival card number :saai:

I seem to have lost the arrival card (isn't it usually stapled into the passport?). It's the first time that I do a 90 days report as I usually go on a business trip once a quarter - except for this time now.

The number on both parts is the same.

The arrival portion is kept by the border IO on arrival.

So it's not that.

My TM6 has two letters followed by numbers starting with a zero. If I enter O by mistake it wont work.

This caught me out last time until I corrected it.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Sambora said:

The arrival card and the departure card have the same number on them. You should have the departure portion of the TM6 form in your passport.

I wrote arrival card in my post since that is what is on the application page "Arrival Card No.(TM6)".

Yes I do have the departure card. If the number is the same on both departure card and arrival card then I honestly don't know what I am doing wrong. I only try filling in the mandatory fields in the online form but it's not recognizing my record I guess. Anyway, I will go to Imperial World Lad Prao on Monday morning to report in person...I'll give the online form another chance next time :)

Edited by Sambora

2 hours ago, Sambora said:

One card, one number!  The immigration officer retained the arrival portion of your card when you entered the country, leaving you with the departure portion of the card ! 

19 hours ago, fusion58 said:

Update: Just received email notification of online report approval. Submitted report nine days ago.

Good News, maybe on monday I'll get mine then... submitted on 30th.
This morning I also sent them an email, I'm curious to see if they'll answer, first time.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I means your record could not be found. I always get it due to 2 problems. My last entry was before 2013 and I have gotten a new passport since then.

Check that you complete all the required fields correctly. Did you use the drop down menu for your nationality? Did you enter the entire arrival card number you have to enter the first 2 letters of it.

You only need to complete the fields with a beside it.

You might want to try again later. That also comes up if the system cannot access the database where the records are stored.

Interesting point you make about getting a new passport since the last 90 day report. I haven't been able to do the online report with my new passport number either. Immigration changed my stamps over to new passport but I guess they haven't entered the new passport on the system. Which means my existing blue form with barcode for previous 90 day report will be null and void? And I'll have to do another TM47?

Cheers

23 minutes ago, dragons70 said:

Interesting point you make about getting a new passport since the last 90 day report. I haven't been able to do the online report with my new passport number either. Immigration changed my stamps over to new passport but I guess they haven't entered the new passport on the system. Which means my existing blue form with barcode for previous 90 day report will be null and void? And I'll have to do another TM47?

Cheers

The database the online reporting system uses is one from entries to the country not the one that immigration has access to. In order to do online reporting again you will have to leave and re-enter the country using the new passport.

You will still be able use the slip with the barcode for your next report and they will change local 90 day reporting records.

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

The database the online reporting system uses is one from entries to the country not the one that immigration has access to. In order to do online reporting again you will have to leave and re-enter the country using the new passport.

You will still be able use the slip with the barcode for your next report and they will change local 90 day reporting records.

Good news, if like you say, I can still use the blue form.

Only in Thailand would one organisation (immigration police) run 2 separate databases (arrivals system and online 90 day report system) without linking them...Ludicrous that immigration police at entry points update a database that local immigration offices don't have access to.

Cheers for the reply.

• Like 2

I did my online report on the 31st and I'm hoping it gets confirmed by this Wednesday, the 9th, so I don't have to make a long drive to Kap Choeng. I'm not sure if they even do them there. Ubonjoe, do you know if they do online reports?

2 hours ago, teetersb said:

I did my online report on the 31st and I'm hoping it gets confirmed by this Wednesday, the 9th, so I don't have to make a long drive to Kap Choeng. I'm not sure if they even do them there. Ubonjoe, do you know if they do online reports?

They have processed them in the past. Whether they are aware the system is up again or not is another question.

• Haha 1

On 8/5/2017 at 8:34 AM, Sambora said:

I may be wrong, but don't you have to do your first 90 day report in person ??

Well surprise-surprise, I may have to eat my words.

This morning - my OnLine TM47 report went through to Step 4 "Acknowledgement" as smooth as silk!

Mind you, this is only the 2nd time since the option was introduced about Mar 2015.

Edited by bdenner
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, bdenner said:

Well surprise-surprise, I may have to eat my words.

This morning - my OnLine TM47 report went through to Step 4 "Acknowledgement" as smooth as silk!

Mind you, this is only the 2nd time since the option was introduced about Mar 2015.

From which reporting office?

On 8/6/2017 at 7:36 AM, ubonjoe said:

They have processed them in the past. Whether they are aware the system is up again or not is another question.

Hi,  I submitted my application 9 days ago and it has shown it to be pending ever since.  Today I could not access the website on my Internet Explorer, so I tried Google Chrome. To my surprise I was able to access the site and follow the pages until I could see my application.  Sadly it was still Pending but does that mean they have switched to Chrome?    I haven`t got much hope of it being approved so I will prepare myself for the long journey to Kap Choeng.

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Varrius said:

Hi,  I submitted my application 9 days ago and it has shown it to be pending ever since.  Today I could not access the website on my Internet Explorer, so I tried Google Chrome. To my surprise I was able to access the site and follow the pages until I could see my application.  Sadly it was still Pending but does that mean they have switched to Chrome?    I haven`t got much hope of it being approved so I will prepare myself for the long journey to Kap Choeng.

You can check your status with chrome, but you can't proceed further the first page when you apply... 
I'm in the same situation as yours, still pending unfortunately.

42 minutes ago, Varrius said:

I think you're in the same boat as I was last week - see my posts on page 213 + 214. The extranet site works for us to make a report, but is not enabled for local offices to administer it - either that, or local offices are not bothering to use it.

bdenner posted yesterday that he got an "acknowledgement" yesterday, but whether that is just a "pending" that we've had, or an actual approval from Udon Thani is not clear.

46 minutes ago, zombie nights said:

I used the on line yesterday namely 7th August and have achieved a "pending" (I report to Jomtien) but it sounds like there may be problems getting the final approval.

please keep us updated as many TV members are "customers" of the Jomtien office

21 hours ago, Eff1n2ret said:

<snip>

bdenner posted yesterday that he got an "acknowledgement" yesterday, but whether that is just a "pending" that we've had, or an actual approval from Udon Thani is not clear.

Nothing hard there? "Acknowledgement" is a part of the Tm47 lodging process.

"Pending" is apart of the "Approval" process - where I'm at right now and expect to be for the next week or so

On 8/10/2017 at 0:26 PM, teetersb said:

It's been 11 days and still no confirmation, so I guess I'll have to make the drive to Kap Choeng. I noticed a Note on the bottom of the print-out that says "keep this to report to the Help desk" What? They have a Help desk?

I'd advice you to cancel your online notification, which takes few second, and go to the immigration office to apply in person. I've been to the phuket immigration office on thursday and they told me that nobody is taking care of the online requests, regardless the fact that is working.

QUESTION:
For next month;

I entered Thailand on May 3rd, ON the 18th of June i did my 1 year extension, so my NEW 90 day report is due Sept 18th

Will this work with the online reporting??  Do i use May 3rd as enter Thailand date ( as than it might say i didn't due my 90 day report on time.)

Just asking,thanks

10 minutes ago, phuketrichard said:

QUESTION:
For next month;

I entered Thailand on May 3rd, ON the 18th of June i did my 1 year extension, so my NEW 90 day report is due Sept 18th

Will this work with the online reporting??  Do i use May 3rd as enter Thailand date ( as than it might say i didn't due my 90 day report on time.)

Just asking,thanks

Did  you actually do a 90 day report when doing your extension? They are not automatic.

If you did then your next report date is 15 September. If not, you are late for 31 July ?

Edited by Jip99

6 minutes ago, phuketrichard said:

QUESTION:
For next month;

Just asking,thanks

An extension application does not count as doing a 90 day report unless it is your first application or they do a report for you and put a receipt in your passport for it.

The online reporting system does not access the local database for 90 day reporting. When you submit your report a message is sent to your local office for them to approve or disapprove it.