Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

On 18/09/2017 at 2:05 PM, blackcab said:

My application has been approved. Very quick service and I'm grateful I don't have to go to Chaengwattana. The next thing is that I cannot print out (or in any way view) when my next 90 day report is due.

I can't see the information anywhere on the approved screen and the button at the bottom of the page that says "The Next Appointment" doesn't work. I have tried in Chrome with an IE extension and in MS Edge browsers.

All solved thanks to advice on this thread. I had to turn off ad block plus and allow pop ups.

Thank you to everyone for their help.

12 minutes ago, uli65 said:

I made my online report on 20th. the status in still pending. how long should I wait for contact the immigration??

never before I had to wait so long time!!  thanks

That is only 3 full days that immigration has worked so not really that long.

You could wait until the date your report is due to contact them about it. You can report up to 7 days after the report date including that day.

• 2 weeks later...

I just tried to do an online report, but it didn't accept it.  The situation is I got a new passport last year and this would be my first online report since then.  I exited Thailand and returned on July 23, 2017.  So, counting 90 days from that date (really 89 days since we count including July 23) gives Oct. 20.  Counting back 15 days from Oct. 20 gives today, Oct. 5.

Now did the system reject my application because I am making a mistake in counting the days or does it still not recognize my new passport number for some reason?  Is it likely to go through tomorrow?

Tried unsuccessfully to on-line report a couple of weeks ago, all I got was 'report to office' I went and reported to the Jomptien office yesterday and asked the officer why I cannot on-line report, he said the computers are not working. Now why do I feel I'm being fobbed off?

11 minutes ago, CaptHaddock said:

Counting back 15 days from Oct. 20 gives today, Oct. 5.

Including the 20th in the count tomorrow is 15 day before that day.

What did you mean when you wrote it did not accept it. I assume you may gotten the check with your local office message when trying to submit the first page.

I suggest you double check that you entered all the required fields correctly and only those with the beside them.

9 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

What did you mean when you wrote it did not accept it. I assume you may gotten the check with your local office message when trying to submit the first page.

I suggest you double check that you entered all the required fields correctly and only those with the beside them.

Yes, I got the contact the local office message.  I tried again double-checking all the entries, which are correct.

Will try it again tomorrow.  Since getting the new passport last year I have done several 90-day reports in person.

8 minutes ago, Evilbaz said:

As I understand if you have a new passport or a new Visa you need to make the first 90 day report in person at the office.

From what he wrote if appears he may of already done a report since he got his new passport last year. And in reality that would not affect submitting a online report. It  might though be disapproved by the local office after it was submitted in that case.

14 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

From what he wrote if appears he may of already done a report since he got his new passport last year. And in reality that would not affect submitting a online report. It  might though be disapproved by the local office after it was submitted in that case.

As always my experience may be different to yours.

In reality - Local rules Rule.

23 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I did the application again today and it worked, so the problem must have been my faulty date count.

Thanks for the help.

On 9/26/2017 at 1:19 PM, uli65 said:

I made my online report on 20th. the status in still pending. how long should I wait for contact the immigration??

never before I had to wait so long time!!  thanks

A data point on what office you report to would be useful. Mine has been pending for three days now. Based in Lampang, but it says the Chiang Mai office handles the online report.

I reported 90 day online for 1st time a week ago. I just could print a page with all information and a barcode.

on the right top corner "PENDING" .

Due date is Oct 15.

What do I need to do next ? should I try it again ?

Thanks

Edited by Foozool

35 minutes ago, Foozool said:

I reported 90 day online for 1st time a week ago. I just could print a page with all information and a barcode.

on the right top corner "PENDING" .

Due date is Oct 15.

What do I need to do next ? should I try it again ?

Thanks

I could find it

Already approved

On 10/5/2017 at 10:25 AM, Evilbaz said:

As I understand if you have a new passport or a new Visa you need to make the first 90 day report in person at the office.

I got a new passport earlier this year and have already done a 90 day report in person. Just tried to do my next one online but got "contact the office" after I completed the first page. Jomtien office.

33 minutes ago, amvet said:

Last time I entered Thailand was 2005.  Online reporting didn't work for me when it first started because I last entered so long ago.  Has anything changed or will still be unable to report online?

No change in that. I have the same problem and still cannot get past the first page.

21 minutes ago, Just Curious said:

I got a new passport earlier this year and have already done a 90 day report in person. Just tried to do my next one online but got "contact the office" after I completed the first page. Jomtien office.

Getting a new passport keeps you from doing online reports until you depart and re-enter the country. The records the system accesses are from entries to the country.

41 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That is the fault of your local immigration office that has to do the approval. Some offices don't process them.

The last time I used the online system, six months ago, I got the approved report back in five minutes. Chiang Mai used to process them.

My 90 day reporting is due today, I did it online on 1st October (the first time it worked in only one try for me...) and since then it has been in "Pending" status.

Now I just called Koh Samui immigration and explained my case. The lady told me "I think cannot do online long time". WOW!! She told me that I needed to go there (I mostly did this in the past when doing it online didn't work) or by post (I never did this so far, but once asked for the address and was told "cannot").

Last October I had another "forever pending" experience and sent them an e-mail but I never got a reply. About twice in the last 27 months the whole online reporting process did actually work for me incl. their approval.

Did anyone get an online reporting approved by Koh Samui immigration recently or earlier this year?

Did mine online (for BKK) yesterday.  Worked fine.  Never got the email (that IIRC I only ever got once before) advising it had been approved but checked today and found it was approved yesterday.  Hit a bit of a glitch trying to print it from the Opera browser (I'm on a Mac) as, for some reason, despite trying different IE emulators, it wouldn't display the nationality drop down from the "Check your application progress" page when using passport details.  Found that if I selected the nationality first and then filled in passport number and and DOB it worked fine.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SooKee said:

Did mine online (for BKK) yesterday.  Worked fine.  Never got the email (that IIRC I only ever got once before) advising it had been approved but checked today and found it was approved yesterday.  Hit a bit of a glitch trying to print it from the Opera browser (I'm on a Mac) as, for some reason, despite trying different IE emulators, it wouldn't display the nationality drop down from the "Check your application progress" page when using passport details.  Found that if I selected the nationality first and then filled in passport number and and DOB it worked fine.

Have you tried using a agent switcher on the Safari browser on your Mac to emulate internet explorer?

Info is here for doing it. http://www.dummies.com/web-design-development/how-to-activate-user-agent-switcher-in-safari/

2 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

Does it  work for Jomtien Immigration?

It does not matter which office you report to do the online application. But whether it is processed at your local office or not is another issue.

I think Jomtien is processing them now.

27 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Have you tried using a agent switcher on the Safari browser on your Mac to emulate internet explorer?

Info is here for doing it. http://www.dummies.com/web-design-development/how-to-activate-user-agent-switcher-in-safari/

No I didn't this time.  I tried several different options first time I did an online in Chiang May early last year (process of elimination to find one that worked) including the Safari and the agent switcher, only one I got to work was Chrome using 'IE on Chrome'.  Chrome / IE on Chrome hits a problem when trying to print the 'next appointment' (or receipt) though and I had to switch to Opera for that.  

Guess it's all down to the somewhat buggy (to put it politely) coding on the website.  I'll maybe try Safari next time, see if it works now, but once I find an approach that works (especially with buggy stuff like this) I tend to stick with it and not go back and try methods that have failed before.

2 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

Just tried the on-line site again (eternal optimist?). Once again no go.

I assume you mean that you got the check with your local office message not that you could not access the site.

I have never been able to get past the first page of the application because of my last entry that was done prior to 2013 plus a new passport since then.