Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

I was able to complete my 90-day report online this morning.

I received the approval email within ~ 25 minutes, which is pretty amazing.

I used MSIE, and was able to print the "Receipt of Notification".

Edited by mtls2005

On 12/5/2018 at 12:19 PM, Yorkie said:

It started working for me only this year. I have successfully now completed two on-line reports. It saves me a two hour drive (there and back) and obviously the cost of diesel. My only observation is that the report has become every 80 days as the 90 day count down starts at the date the report is approved not at the date that the last one "expired". Not that that is a big sweat.

I just did it this rainy  Saturday morning in BKK. This time I don't even have to get out my passport, auto-complete did it all for me! Even if online reporting cut my 90-day reporting in half, I would still happily - and gratefully - do it.

Done in less than 15 minutes in my own castle while watching Trump sweating it out over Mueller is far more enjoyable than a ride in the Bentley across town to Chaeng Wattana and back. (Now that's called savoir-vivre!)

4 hours ago, Yorkie said:

It appears to depend upon which Immigration Office handles your extensions. Some offices just don't do it.

Mine does, or at least it always used to. Anyhow I will give it till middle of next week and then do in person if still no reply.

9 minutes ago, RickBradford said:

I've done it successfully online before, this time it allows me to fill out the first page, and then displays the message "For further information on 90-day report, contact Immigration Office in your area."

Has anything changed since your last report? New entry? New passport?

Sometimes you will get that message if the system cannot access the database where the records used to verify your identity are kept. When that happens all you can do is try later.

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Has anything changed since your last report? New entry? New passport?

Sometimes you will get that message if the system cannot access the database where the records used to verify your identity are kept. When that happens all you can do is try later.

Nope, all details exactly the same.

I'll keep trying, have several days in hand....

On 12/7/2018 at 12:05 PM, Sheryl said:

I was able to complete report online easily but after 2 days it still shows as "pending".....

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

A full week passed,  still in 'pending" so I went in to do it in person.

When I mentioned that I had tries to do it online the IO said soemthing vague to the effect that "It didn't come to use for approval" to which I replied that it always did in the past and she just looked confused and apologized. She was new, I haven't seen her before (and thanks to TM30 requirement I am in that office more than a dozen times each year).  I suspect just a new staff person who isn't checking their inbox.

I had a similar thing Sheryl , I even sent my immi. dept an e-mail with a pending screenshot and asked them very politely if I had not filled it in properly . Didn't even get a reply. 

So I went to do it in person , took the pending with me and asked if they had stopped doing the reporting online.

They took the paper off me , went into the back , told me to wait.

40 minutes later I got my new date.

10 hours ago, ProbPossConf said:

The online application works.  Submitted on Sunday 12/16 and received approval this afternoon Monday 12/17.

Surprisingly the system acceptance was on a non-working day (For Thai immigration) and the approval was quick without delays.

You should always include what Immigration office you report to since they sign off even online.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OJAS said:

Looks like the extranet is currently down. Meaning no more 90-day reporting online for the foreseeable future in all probability.

I suspect it will be back up later today. Probably down for maintenance or such.

I just submitted mine for Rayong yesterday.. they have normally previously approved it early the following working day.  When I checked a couple of hours ago it had not yet been approved, but no rush.

Last time I applied (3 months ago), on a Sunday, it was not approved by Weds, so I cancelled it and resubmitted.  It was then approved on the last possible day (Friday).

A friend submitted his a few weeks after me, and it didn't get approved at all, so he had to go do it in person..

So it seems a bit hit & miss there nowadays after using it very successfully for 10 reports over the past 3+ years (missed a few due to it being unavailable, or in conjunction with my Extension).

19 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I suspect it will be back up later today. Probably down for maintenance or such.

Yes, looks like that it was just some technical difficulty of the sort we have become accustomed to on Thaivisa in recent times!

18 hours ago, steve73 said:

I just submitted mine for Rayong yesterday.. they have normally previously approved it early the following working day.  When I checked a couple of hours ago it had not yet been approved, but no rush.

Last time I applied (3 months ago), on a Sunday, it was not approved by Weds, so I cancelled it and resubmitted.  It was then approved on the last possible day (Friday).

A friend submitted his a few weeks after me, and it didn't get approved at all, so he had to go do it in person..

So it seems a bit hit & miss there nowadays after using it very successfully for 10 reports over the past 3+ years (missed a few due to it being unavailable, or in conjunction with my Extension).

Funny you should say that! The purpose of my unsuccessful attempt yesterday to check the status of my own online report to Rayong which I had also submitted the previous day - and which is still outstanding as I have just checked again. Is yours also?

Seeing as my latest EMS mail-in appears to have been stuck at the Maptaput Post Office for the past 3 days awaiting delivery for some mysterious reason, it is looking increasingly likely that I'll be paying Immigration a visit next Wednesday, which just happens to be the due date (the 7-day grace period afterwards is, of course, pretty meaningless in practice on this occasion given the New Year break).

Edited by OJAS

3 hours ago, OJAS said:

Funny you should say that! The purpose of my unsuccessful attempt yesterday to check the status of my own online report to Rayong which I had also submitted the previous day - and which is still outstanding as I have just checked again. Is yours also?

Well the system is running and it allowed me to go in and check Status...

But still pending...  If not approved by tonight, I'll cancel it and reapply on Monday as next Tuesday is my last possible day to submit an on-line report.

• Thanks 1

The system worked fine for me yesterday. Applied at 1.30pm, and just checked 4pm was approved! Printed official receipt out stapled it in my passport, all good until 20th March 2019. 

This was my 6th successful 90 days report online, never had any issues. 

51 minutes ago, walailak said:

The system worked fine for me yesterday. Applied at 1.30pm, and just checked 4pm was approved! Printed official receipt out stapled it in my passport, all good until 20th March 2019. 

what office?

1 hour ago, walailak said:

Could I just ask how many days from the expiry of your previous report is 20th March?

12 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Could I just ask how many days from the expiry of your previous report is 20th March?

Previous report was expiring on the 28th of December, the onine would only work if its submitted 7 days before its due. 

To answer your question, 20th of March from the 28th of December it's roughly 82days. 

I understand that every time I do it I would lose a week but I prefer the convenience of it. 

As I said previously this is my 6th successful 90 days report online, not counting the 3 times that I didn't have to do it cause of exiting the country for a trip home to down under????????????

Also this is the email that I received 

[email protected]
Thu 20/12/2018 4:00 PM
Junk Email
To:
[email protected];
Dear Mr.
ผลการแจ้งที่พักอาศัยเกิน 90 วัน ของท่าน มีการ อนุมัติ กรุณาตรวจสอบการ อนุมัติ ได้ที่ www.immigration.go.th
Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th

Edited by walailak

5 minutes ago, walailak said:

I understand that every time I do it I would lose a week but I prefer the convenience of it. 

As pointed out to me before by UbonJoe , you don't lose anything  ,because your extension of stay date still remains the same.

It only means that over time you have to do an extra 90 day report, but as they are free you have not lost anything.

1 minute ago, NE1 said:

As pointed out to me before by UbonJoe , you don't lose anything  ,because your extension of stay date still remains the same.

It only means that over time you have to do an extra 90 day report, but as they are free you have not lost anything.

Correct the extension of stay still remains the same, in my case 9 of October every year. 

Also as you said, that over time I will have to do an extra one maybe after 3.5-4years according to my calculations. 

Nothing beats the convenience of it thats what I like????