Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

I don't have a popup blocker as far as I know. I haven't used IE for such a long time. It's got all the default settings. I've been here for 13 years, so they certainly have plenty of previous reports. I filled out the form with exactly the same info as the paper form.

"Given Name" and "Middle Name" don't have a * next to them. Are they really not necessary?

Well, I tried with Firefox and got this same result. Then I remembered someone at immigration saying it only worked with IE (as it does on the first page of this thread). Either way I get the same result. I've tried it three times with no change.

Hurrican3e51 . The first page of this topic was over 4 years ago .

I have used both Chrome and FF. 

Maybe it is down , either way , UbonJoe will put you right .

Edited by NE1

45 minutes ago, Hurricane51 said:

I don't have a popup blocker as far as I know. I haven't used IE for such a long time. It's got all the default settings. I've been here for 13 years, so they certainly have plenty of previous reports. I filled out the form with exactly the same info as the paper form.

"Given Name" and "Middle Name" don't have a * next to them. Are they really not necessary?

You have been here 13 years - when was your last entry?  If you have not entered recently you can not use this system as your files will not be available - and if that is the case the only workaround to use online system is make a new exit/entry.

Edited by lopburi3

I submitted my 90 day address report online & received an email confirmation from the Immigration Bureau Thailand:

'Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th'

After going to www.immigration.go.th, I saw that my online form has been approved (as per the attached screenshot).

Do I need to print this document & staple into my passport? 

Or is a screenshot on my phone sufficient for authorities when entering / exiting Thailand?

Any other requirements?

Cheers

Screenshot (141).png

At the bottom of that page it will read " The Next Appointment " Print. 

Press that. It will bring up a new page , print it and keep in your passport.

Edited by NE1
  • Like 2

I tried to do the 90 day using Chrome (on my Mac), but after I sent the first page with the anti-bot checker, I got the stamp saying "Please contact the office". 

I have never tried online for 90 days before. I remain confused because different guys on here say must OR don't need IE, VPN etc.

Eddy

11 minutes ago, pauleddy said:

I tried to do the 90 day using Chrome (on my Mac), but after I sent the first page with the anti-bot checker, I got the stamp saying "Please contact the office". 

Use Safari and use a the user agent switcher to emulate IE. See: https://www.dummies.com/web-design-development/how-to-activate-user-agent-switcher-in-safari/

8 minutes ago, Hurricane51 said:

Ubonjoe,

My last entry was Sep 2017

I asked but that seems your entry is new enough to allow online reporting - believe it is about 3-4 years now but don't recall exactly.  My last entry was well before that date so unable to do.  

Edited by lopburi3

27 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

I asked but that seems your entry is new enough to allow online reporting - believe it is about 3-4 years now but don't recall exactly.  My last entry was well before that date so unable to do.  

January of 2013 was when the database was set up. Before then there is no record of your entry to the country.

Same if you get a new passport and have not used it for entry.

90 days

Thanks Joe (and others) for advising me to use Safari. I was unable to use it as per the link (it opens in an unidentical format), so I got IE for Mac from softonic. Unfortunately, IE was "unsupported" by my Mac and so I returned to Chrome, which some people seem to be OK with--but once I had filled out and submitted, it simply told me to contact the nearest Immig.

Nothing seems to work for me, so it looks like a 4-hour wait at CW.

Eddy

On 7/2/2019 at 10:41 PM, pauleddy said:

90 days

Eddy

That's one hellava queue. Our local office (Surin) is probably nowhere near as busy as CW but obviously less staff. When I was reporting in person, I was rarely in the office longer than 5 minutes. If you didn't have a wad of paperwork and only your passport for 90 day report, you were jumped to the front of the queue virtually immediately.

I find it is amazingly erratic. I've gone with only one other person waiting, and I've gone with a 4 hour wait with a hundred plus people. Beginning and end of the week and after national holidays are the worst days. It is always better to go late in the afternoon.

18 hours ago, Gaccha said:

I find it is amazingly erratic. I've gone with only one other person waiting, and I've gone with a 4 hour wait with a hundred plus people. Beginning and end of the week and after national holidays are the worst days. It is always better to go late in the afternoon.

I always made it a point not to apply Mondays or Fridays, a habit that I continue when applying for my extensions of stay. Given the 15 day window for the 90 day report and 45 day window for extension applications, it is easy to keep away from the busiest days.

I tried the online 90 day reporting about 3-4 times and never worked as always came up with the message.

Today I tried for the first time the  "ImmeService" App and for the first time I could do the 90 day report online. It was approved about 4-5 hours after I entered all Information!

Actually I think the app works (at least for me) perfect. there is the option to check the status and you can look the latest documents, which you downloaded. So you have the 90 day report on your phone too.

I read from others, that they are not happy... so actually I was not expecting too much.. and was positive surprised

On 7/2/2019 at 9:56 AM, pauleddy said:

I have never tried online for 90 days before. I remain confused because different guys on here say must OR don't need IE, VPN etc.

Eddy

On 7/2/2019 at 10:41 PM, pauleddy said:

90 days

Thanks Joe (and others) for advising me to use Safari. I was unable to use it as per the link (it opens in an unidentical format), so I got IE for Mac from softonic. Unfortunately, IE was "unsupported" by my Mac and so I returned to Chrome, which some people seem to be OK with--but once I had filled out and submitted, it simply told me to contact the nearest Immig.

Eddy

Try the App on your mobile!

I had the same problem when I tried to do it with my computer (my guess it depends on some local settings).

So Today I tried the App as in the topic on top of this... maybe that help for you too the next time.. at least a try...

Did my 90-day report (TM-47) online today using my desktop.  My browser is Chrome and at first the site https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do would not work.  After the first page the site said I needed to visit Immigration.  Then I read that the site required the use of IE Explorer.  Chrome has an extension available (IE Tab) that will emulate IE Explorer.  I used that, reloaded the immigration website and was able to complete the form and submit.  Received my transaction receipt.  Now just wait....

18 hours ago, NE1 said:

That is strange , as I have used both Chrome and FF to do the report without any IE extension .

What I know is that it didn't work for me without the extension and I found a work around. Provided the information to help others if they experience the same phenomenon.  More importantly, received approval from immigration within 6 hours.  Now 90-day reporting is a trivial task, just need to put the reminder on the calendar.

Question: Do I calculate the next 90-day report date based on the current approval date (10 July 2019) or the original report by date (20 July 2019)?

2 hours ago, DoktorC said:

Question: Do I calculate the next 90-day report date based on the current approval date (10 July 2019) or the original report by date (20 July 2019)?

If you have had approval scroll down to the bottom and it will say , " Application Print " and " The next appointment print "

If you press the latter you will get your paper to print and keep in your passport and your next report date will be on there.

• Thanks 1

On 7/10/2019 at 2:58 PM, NE1 said:

That is strange , as I have used both Chrome and FF to do the report without any IE extension .

Yes, Chrome under Win 7 has worked fine for me a few times. 

Hi guys Ive tried to find an answer before posting, its regarding the online 90 day, can this be done with a NON IMM O Spouse visa ?

I’m not due to visit immigration until sept 20th so got time, but would like to know if I Can do it online also.

Edited by bolt

39 minutes ago, bolt said:

Hi guys Ive tried to find an answer before posting, its regarding the online 90 day, can this be done with a NON IMM O Spouse visa ?

I’m not due to visit immigration until sept 20th so got time, but would like to know if I Can do it online also.

You have an extension based on married? As I was thinking with a NON O Marriage Visa you are only allowed to stay in the country for 90 days, therefore no 90 days report needed!

5 hours ago, HampiK said:

You have an extension based on married? As I was thinking with a NON O Marriage Visa you are only allowed to stay in the country for 90 days, therefore no 90 days report needed!

I have 12 month Non O Spouse, multi entry.

do i have to leave or report every 90 days ?

4 minutes ago, bolt said:

I have 12 month Non O Spouse, multi entry.

do i have to leave or report every 90 days ?

You have to leave every 90 days or less on a visa issued by a Thai Consulate - you will be stamped in for a period of 90 days only.  If you can meet financials and married to a Thai a one year extension of stay might be available from immigration during the last 30-45 days of any entry with TM7 and payment of 1,900 baht fee.