Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

6 minutes ago, bolt said:

I have 12 month Non O Spouse, multi entry.

do i have to leave or report every 90 days ?

If you have a non-o visa issued by a embassy or consulate you have to leave the country every 90 days.

Only a one year extension of stay based upon marriage issued by immigration allows you stay in the country long enough to do 90 day reports.

On 7/12/2019 at 8:05 PM, lopburi3 said:

You have to leave every 90 days or less on a visa issued by a Thai Consulate - you will be stamped in for a period of 90 days only.  If you can meet financials and married to a Thai a one year extension of stay might be available from immigration during the last 30-45 days of any entry with TM7 and payment of 1,900 baht fee.

Thanks maybe i can use the online system once i get the extension 1st

On 7/11/2019 at 3:46 PM, DoktorC said:

Thanks NE1... found it....

When you put the reminder on your calendar don't forget that you will need to apply 15 - 8 days before the date given on your receipt.

• Like 1

On 7/8/2019 at 5:45 PM, HampiK said:

I tried the online 90 day reporting about 3-4 times and never worked as always came up with the message.

Today I tried for the first time the  "ImmeService" App and for the first time I could do the 90 day report online. It was approved about 4-5 hours after I entered all Information!

Actually I think the app works (at least for me) perfect. there is the option to check the status and you can look the latest documents, which you downloaded. So you have the 90 day report on your phone too.

I read from others, that they are not happy... so actually I was not expecting too much.. and was positive surprised

I tried to register on this app today and I just get a message "JTA transaction unexpectedly rolled back...." 

Edited by Boca

I tried to do the report online using all the browsers but just get the message to contact the local immigration office after typing in all my details.

I then saw there was an app so installed that on my phone but when trying to register I get an error message "JTA transaction unexpectedly rolled back...."

Seems like there is no solution other than to go down to the immigration office. 

On 7/17/2019 at 10:32 AM, Boca said:

I tried to register on this app today and I just get a message "JTA transaction unexpectedly rolled back...." 

This is the happy greeting I got.  

IMG_0587.jpg

Edited by Nowisee

5 minutes ago, Nowisee said:

This is the happy greeting I got.  

IMG_0587.jpg

Bad, bad form to let out unfiltered error messages. So they are using a Weblogic server running a JEE webapp, where somebody has screwed up the JTA (Java Transaction API) code by trying to execute a rollback even when it's already been done. 

In other words, that's crappy code right there. No surprise.

Hello forum members, I did my 90 days at the immigration office Chiang Mai in person. They extended 90 days from the date I was there. I lost 9 days because of showing up early. Is this the way the system works.  Second question is my one year expires in April 2020.

Do I have to request an extension 90/60/30 days before the expiration?

Is my bank letter (800K) proof, address proof, application is all I need at the time of request for one year extension?

Thanks for your help

1 hour ago, Ravi98008 said:

Hello forum members, I did my 90 days at the immigration office Chiang Mai in person. They extended 90 days from the date I was there. I lost 9 days because of showing up early. Is this the way the system works.  Second question is my one year expires in April 2020.

Do I have to request an extension 90/60/30 days before the expiration?

Is my bank letter (800K) proof, address proof, application is all I need at the time of request for one year extension?

Thanks for your help

Yes normally 90 days from report date in my experience.  You will need a TM7 filled out and expect photo attached plus payment of 1,900 baht fee.  Copies of passport data page/visa/extension/departure card and perhaps CMAI item or two I am not aware of.  Normally up to 30 days in advance although some allow up to 45 days (including Bangkok).  You will not lose anything doing early as extension will start at end of current permitted to stay. 

27 minutes ago, Ravi98008 said:

Thanks very much. CMAI item 1, 2, did not understand due abbreviation.  But got the gist of it/core. Thanks again.

Chiang Mai may have additional items they require.

I just received an email from the 90 days online reporting that my application has been rejected with the reason been "please fill your full name" 

Couldn't the officer just fill it in and approve it instead of rejecting it! 

I hsve done 9 consecutive reports always filling in the required entries with an asterisk hence I filled in only my surname. It's never been rejected!! 

If anyone else has heard of this reason its insane I can't believe it and since it's less than a week till the 1st of August the system would not let me submit another one online leaving me only the option of going to Chaengwattana. 

Furthmore its been 5 weeks since my wife applied for the tm30 online and we are still waiting for the username and the password to come through. 

Amazing Thai immigration 

Screenshot_20190726_214806.jpg

Seems like they've gotten picky (or a specific agent who approves online 90-day reports) about the full name.

I had done most of my reports with just the last name - the only field denoted as required - until a similar rejection. Re-submitted and approved in a few minutes.

For one TM30 online system registration we waited ~ 6 weeks.

Edited by mtls2005

2 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Mail reports are supposed to be in the mail 15 days prior to due date normally.

Not sure but I think Chaeng Wattana is the only office imposing that requirement.

The actual rules state it only has to be received 7 days before the report date. I think CW started that due to slow delivery of registered mail taking so long to be delivered they were arriving late.

When I was using mailed in reports to the office here when it was about 90 km away I sent them by EMS to to be delivered 7 days before the report date. I have heard that some offices will accept them as long as they are delivered by the report date.

25 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The actual rules state it only has to be received 7 days before the report date. I think CW started that due to slow delivery of registered mail taking so long to be delivered they were arriving late.

Suspect that is true and it dates back to before there were immigration offices throughout the country so posting to Bangkok from upcountry may have required extra time.  It is still displayed as a requirement for CW and can affirm almost all my reports, although mailed on time - were returned marked to post 15 days prior next time in red ink.

Edited by lopburi3

On 7/19/2019 at 3:45 PM, Ravi98008 said:

Thanks for your help

I would suggest that you also take your bank passbook(s) and copies thereof to show that the 800k has been in the bank for 3 months or more.

My online application was Rejected today due to the reason stated as  "NOT submitted TM.30"

Anyone aware of this new law about form TM 30  ?    As I checked online it seems it is now mandatory requirement to have the copy of TM 30 receipt for 90 days reporting and to extend yearly visa  also.  

Has anyone come faced this ?  Please share your experience also.  

18 minutes ago, Navin said:

My online application was Rejected today due to the reason stated as  "NOT submitted TM.30"

Anyone aware of this new law about form TM 30  ?    As I checked online it seems it is now mandatory requirement to have the copy of TM 30 receipt for 90 days reporting and to extend yearly visa  also.  

I assume you report to Chaeng Wattana immigration. Others have had the same rejection.

They have started enforcing the requirement to to the TM30 report. Evidently they are checking the database where the reports are recorded to see if one was done for where you are living.

There have already been some long topic on this forum about it.

1 hour ago, Navin said:

There have been a few reports of online 90-day report filings being rejected because there was no valid TM30 on file, or the 90-day report address did not match the current TM30.

There have also been reports of succesful online 90-day reports, with no valid TM30 on file. I was able to successfully file an online 90-day report (CW) without ever having a valid TM30 on file.

There have been similar reports of success and rejection for in person 90 day reports, owing to the lack of a valid TM30 on file.

I do not recall any reports of rejections of mail-in 90-day reports, owing to the lack of the TM30, but I don't read every post.

You may wish to file a TM30 in person, then follow up with the TM47.

On 7/26/2019 at 9:54 PM, walailak said:

I just received an email from the 90 days online reporting that my application has been rejected with the reason been "please fill your full name" 

Couldn't the officer just fill it in and approve it instead of rejecting it! 

I hsve done 9 consecutive reports always filling in the required entries with an asterisk hence I filled in only my surname. It's never been rejected!! 

If anyone else has heard of this reason its insane I can't believe it and since it's less than a week till the 1st of August the system would not let me submit another one online leaving me only the option of going to Chaengwattana. 

Furthmore its been 5 weeks since my wife applied for the tm30 online and we are still waiting for the username and the password to come through. 

Amazing Thai immigration 

Screenshot_20190726_214806.jpg

Just an update

Finally 

My wife went this morning to Chaengwattana and received the username and password for the tm30 online registration. The queue was like 300 numbers but she just went up to the officer explaining the situation and received the username and password within seconds. After waiting for 6 weeks!! 

She also did my 90 day, s since the online application was rejected, the queue was only 35 numbers. All done, she went in around 7.30 am to queue she was out by9.30am.

Hopefully this will help others 

I just did my first online 90 day report in CM.  I got the approval the same day.  Am I supposed to remove my old "receipt of notification", which is stapled in my passport, and replace it with the new one?

4 minutes ago, AAArdvark said:

Am I supposed to remove my old "receipt of notification", which is stapled in my passport, and replace it with the new one?

Yes, print the new one off and replace it. 

I did my 90 day report on-line on Tuesday.  It was approved yesterday (the latest working day in the "window", as has been typical recently), but although the system allowed me to confirm the approval, I was unable to access the "next appointment" pdf.  I usually take a screen shot of this on my phone, rather than hard printing the document, and this has always been accepted by Immigration when required.  Not sure what to do it I can't print it though since the "approval" notice does not actually give the date of approval.  

Did you get the "Receipt of  Notification"?  In the lower left is the next date and the approval date is in the center of the document.  You get the receipt by going online and click on the check status button.

15 hours ago, AAArdvark said:

Did you get the "Receipt of  Notification"?  In the lower left is the next date and the approval date is in the center of the document.  You get the receipt by going online and click on the check status button.

The "print next appointment" wasn't working yesterday.. but it's OK today.... Screenshot now on the phone.

From within the app it is fairly simple to download the Approved Application, and the Next Appt PDFs.

Notification

Check the Status

Choose the Passport option (or the barcode/TM no.)

Enter the details, for DoB, press on 2019, scroll to your birth-year, forward/back to your birth date)

Find the current report

Click on approve, Download application

Go back

Downlaod The Next Appointment