Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

15 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Tried the website for the 7th time nothing wrong with the details

Can you confirm that you have previously successfully filed a 90-day report, in person via post or via a third-party?

I think I got this message one time when I applied one day too early (miscount on my part from airport stamp). I applied the next day and was approved.

You can search for that exact phrase, with or without the site:forum.thaivisa.com qualifier, to get a feel for potential causes and workarounds.

For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area site:forum.thaivisa.com

example (one of  a hundred):   

I'd wait until tomorrow (Monday) still inside your window, after 09:00.

Suspect system down, data entry error, browser, office, your specific docs any/all could be the source your inability to get past the initial application steps.

I can "dip" into the system now, viewing all my past reports, so suspect the system is up.

Edited by mtls2005
  • Like 1

Don't waste too much time on this, the website works sometime and for some people, and not works other times and for others...! People give you a million different reasons why it doesn't,  but no one knows exactly... Just a badly designed and unpredictable web page, that's all...!

Just try it a few times but have a plan B to mail or go to the office, like I did. I think we need to make this post a sticky as I mentioned this before and have to repeat it every few weeks on this thread as I see it happens to guys almost 50% of the time... 

• Like 1

It's as bad as the major cineplex site and app, they work about 20% of the time looking for times of the films. We mentioned it was not working once at the cinema and the girls explanation was, well today is Wednesday! Sometimes even at the cinema they cannot get the display showing the films working, Thais just do not seem capable in IT.

Step 3 (confirming the information input) not showing anything, I can't finalize. (at 12:15 AM Monday)

Update: It worked at 12.50. I think that I didn't have the right arrival year.

Edited by joealx

11 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

We mentioned it was not working once at the cinema

11 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Thais just do not seem capable in IT.

Not sure I'd expect the young woman selling tickets or popcorn to be IT savvy? Just like I wouldn't expect an IO to be IT savvy? But that's just me. Carry on.

7 hours ago, joealx said:

I think that I didn't have the right arrival year.

Yep. 

On 6/9/2019 at 6:31 AM, mtls2005 said:

Suspect system down, data entry error,

I've gotten that standard error

For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area 

once when applying one day early.

Edited by mtls2005

Tried the website again, no go but was surprised the app actually worked today, or at least appeared to go through with a ref number and a bar code coming up at the end.

Edited by Orton Rd

On 6/7/2019 at 1:00 PM, mtls2005 said:

The files (application, next appointment) show in the app, but I can't find them on the phone, searched with various tools, believe the app isn't really downloading them?

mob_app_files.jpg

Got the same, files do not appear, click on them and you just get a blank

Edited by Orton Rd

1 hour ago, Orton Rd said:

Got the same, files do not appear, click on them and you just get a blank

You should be able to log in to the web site now, or not.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Check the Status of your application, use the passport tab, Click on the submittal dated today, click on View, scroll down, choose Application (Print) and/or The Next Appointment (Print). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Orton Rd said:

Thanks for that, it says not approved, does that mean not yet?

Seems like it should say "Pending", "Approved" or "Rejected"?

So guessing it says "Pending"? Or "Rejected"? If the former, wait, if the latter, anything in the comment box?

Yes it looks just like that but all the details are correct, why would you get a rejected? My office does it because an IO there showed me how it was done on her phone. I did miss out the last arrival flight number as I could not recall it

Edited by Orton Rd

Asked for the last time...

anything in the comments box at the bottom?

Approve's Remark (ADMIN)

Unless there's something listed there, like "you spelled your name wrong" not sure what to say?

Just go file in person.

11 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Your most recent TM30 report has exactly the same address.  Not sure they checking but it has been mentioned.  

Possible. Several reports here of a 90-day online report being rejected for lack of a valid (matching address) TM30 on file, but that has been detailed in the Comments box, in English or Thai for those people reporting it. But not every office is said to fill in this box.

Hey, this works pretty good, filled it in Friday at 08.30, done and dusted about 8pm. Who on earth is working at that time on a Friday evening in Chonburi Imm?

Edited by jacko45k

Hello guys, In Monday I will go to extend visa exemption. I stay in hotel, do you think immigration will check my address in systems? I mean check I am report to system by hotel or not? 

Last time I extender SETV and they checked. Hotel didn't do it and I had to back and changed hotel. But now I will extend visa exemption, not SETV... 

1 hour ago, DannyP said:

Hello guys, In Monday I will go to extend visa exemption. I stay in hotel, do you think immigration will check my address in systems? I mean check I am report to system by hotel or not? 

Last time I extender SETV and they checked. Hotel didn't do it and I had to back and changed hotel. But now I will extend visa exemption, not SETV... 

This thread is about 90 day reporting.... !!! Start a new thread for your question...

• 2 weeks later...

My last arrival in Thailand was on 21 October.  I did my first 90 report online but was late on doing the second 90 report and I had to scurry to Chaeng Wattana to do it in person.  My next reporting date is 5 July.  I just tried to do my report online and I could not get the first screen.  I am clearly within the 'window' period for filing online.  Is anyone experiencing problems with the website?

40 minutes ago, pookiki said:

I just tried to do my report online and I could not get the first screen. 

Are you saying the first page of 4 would not open when you went on the reporting site?

Or did you complete the 1st page and could not get to page 2 due to a message that tells you to check with your local office or did you get a blank screen after you clicked submit?

5 minutes ago, pookiki said:

The latter, Ubonjoe - meaning that I got a message to check wih the local office.  But I shouldn't be getting that message, right?

You can get that message for many reasons. It basically means your record could not be found in the database it searches after clicking submit.

It can be error when entering the required fields marked by a beside it. Best to only complete only those required fields.

A common error is not using the drop down menu for your nationality. Errors when entering the dates incorrectly (day/month/year is correct). Not entering all of the arrival card number.

In some cases it can mean the system cannot access the database. If everything is correct you entered you should try again later.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

You can get that message for many reasons. It basically means your record could not be found in the database it searches after clicking submit.

It can be error when entering the required fields marked by a beside it. Best to only complete only those required fields.

A common error is not using the drop down menu for your nationality. Errors when entering the dates incorrectly (day/month/year is correct). Not entering all of the arrival card number.

In some cases it can mean the system cannot access the database. If everything is correct you entered you should try again later.

Thanks -- I 'triple-checked' the info on the form.  Where there isn't a drop-downn menu, I use 'form-fill' to insure the information is correct.  I'll keep trying and hope to be successful.  Trips to Chaeng Watthana are such a hassle!

1 hour ago, pookiki said:

Thanks -- I 'triple-checked' the info on the form.  Where there isn't a drop-downn menu, I use 'form-fill' to insure the information is correct.  I'll keep trying and hope to be successful.  Trips to Chaeng Watthana are such a hassle!

Ubonjoe, I was able to process the 90 report application.  It 'appears' that the problem was related to how I input the flight number on which I arrived in Bangkok last year.  I initially input FD 256.  I got rid of the space (FD256) and it sailed right through!  Thanks for your help as always.

11 minutes ago, pookiki said:

Ubonjoe, I was able to process the 90 report application.  It 'appears' that the problem was related to how I input the flight number on which I arrived in Bangkok last year. 

You should of left it blank since the flight number is not a required field.

4 minutes ago, Hurricane51 said:

After I fill out the first page and click Submit, I get a blank page and nothing else happens. Is this normal? Do I have to wait for something to happen?

There should be a popup message on that page telling you to contact your local office. Check to see if you have popup blocker causing it.

The message means that your record could not be found in the database the system searches.

Click back and try completing page one again and check you entered all the info correctly. Best to complete only the required fields marked with a *.