Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

• 2 weeks later...

Can a first 90 day report on present visa extension be done online.I have registered for TM30 and after a few hicoughs working ? Or is that a completely different website?

Is it 90 days from the extension meaning 4 in a year and if apply for extension on day 360 save another dull day spent travelling queueuing etc

7 minutes ago, RubbaJohnny said:

Or is that a completely different website?

Yes 

Link: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

7 minutes ago, RubbaJohnny said:

Is it 90 days from the extension meaning 4 in a year and if apply for extension on day 360 save another dull day spent travelling queueuing etc

You first extension application will count as a doing a 90 day report.

You will have to do your first report will in person.

You can do the the online reports in within 15 days before to the report date.

Is anyone aware of a problem with online at the moment (05/10). I have just returned from Jomtien in person as online wasn't working

I was within the 7 days to 14 days before and usually do online, but kept getting the dreaded "go to office" message.

The guy at Jomtien wasnt much help, just said if it doesnt work come in.

5 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

I was within the 7 days to 14 days before and usually do online, but kept getting the dreaded "go to office" message.

If you get that message it can mean that the system cannot access the database to confirm the info you entered on page one. Just keep trying and it may start working. Click OK on it enter a new captcha and click submit again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

If you get that message it can mean that the system cannot access the database to confirm the info you entered on page one. Just keep trying and it may start working. Click OK on it enter a new captcha and click submit again.

I tried a couple of times last week and again today, interested to know if its a problem others are maybe having or just me.

On 8/18/2020 at 11:13 AM, hotchilli said:

My last date of entry TM6 was 2009, I have not exited Thailand since.
I have done multiple visits to the IO office in Rai Khing which serves my province nakhon pathom.

Since 2013 I have done online 90 reports without any problems.

2016 I renewed my passport, went to the IO office and had the details/stamp entered into my new passport.

Online is still not a problem.

That is putting it to the naysayers.

The concept of old data base and new database is nonsense because when the persons affected by lack of online reporting capability go to their local IB office in 2020 the officer attending them inputs their information into the computer which presumably is the purportedly 'new database'.

Those who are blocked from online reporting are blocked because they tolerate being blocked and are too fearful to complain to IB or Ombudsman.

It is evident from my case that the problem was fixed after I complained.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

Is anyone aware of a problem with online at the moment (05/10). I have just returned from Jomtien in person as online wasn't working

The guy at Jomtien wasnt much help, just said if it doesnt work come in.

Emailing them and asking them to fix the problem is worth a try.

Email all three addresses. Notice the gmail and hotmail addresses rather than the go.th address.

[email protected][email protected]notify_residence@immigration.go.th

Edited by Advocate
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As of today, forget anything having to do with https://extranet.immigration.go.th.......

Not working no matter the browser or AdWare blockers paused. Complain to the email addys in the above post...

I tried the Android App (no title given on Immigration websites, but it is "Immigration eServices" or "Thailand Immigration eServices" at least on the Google Play app.

If you make it to the screen wanting your location, DO NOT click on the location button or you'll be kicked back to page one. Leave it blank...it will allow you to finish without the location info, and you can't even manually put it in either.

It will give you a silly long transaction reference number, and believe it or not, it will find all your older ones for 90 day form TM47.

Total pain in the *** to enter all that info, and it wants it re-entered every time (Except it will give you your address) but do not press that location button!

Good luck

Edited by RayFaye

17 minutes ago, JimGant said:

Thanks.

I just did my 90-day on-line reporting using that link.

Took me less than 3 minutes (because the 90-day on-line website remembers your previous entries, so when typing the first letter of the entry, a pop-up with your previous entry appears which you can then select).

My notification is currently 'pending' > last time I did it, I received the approved notification approx 2-3 hours later.

5 hours ago, RayFaye said:

If you make it to the screen wanting your location, DO NOT click on the location button or you'll be kicked back to page one. Leave it blank...it will allow you to finish without the location info, and you can't even manually put it in either.

A mate got that last month but when I did it a day later it went fine.  I suspect it was something in his setup that was different from mine, but no idea what.  It certainly appeared to be an indivdual problem rather than a systemic one given the amount of successful users.

On 9/8/2020 at 2:35 PM, ubonjoe said:

Your 90 day report is due 90 days from August 5th. According to my date calculator that will be November 2nd.

Hello,

The company that did my pre-COVID 90-day reports said yesterday that I was late.  They did a report for me in early March; I did no reports during the amnesty; on 17 August, I renewed my Non-O.

Ubonjoe, I would trust your info more than the company's. Just to clarify, my renewal counted as a report, and I don't need to make a 90-day report until 90 days after 17 August, on 13 November?

Thank you.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Applying for a new extension does not automatically reset your 90 day reporting. Some offices will do one when you apply and do a new 90 day report receipt. I am surprised they did not tell you do a report while you were at the office.

You need to do a report now and you will not be fined since they are not required during the amnesty. After the 31st of this month you will pay a 2000 baht fine.

Doesn't that mean that the poster you quoted on 9/8 has to report in October, not 2 November?

13 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It appears he did his first extension in August that counts as a 90 day report.

I also did my extension in August, but that's OK, I'll do my 90-day report in October. 

Now if I can gather enough brain cells to figure out how to do that online. I keep getting sent back to the home page.

11 minutes ago, dukeandduke said:

I also did my extension in August, but that's OK, I'll do my 90-day report in October. 

Correct but it was not your first extension application.

11 minutes ago, dukeandduke said:

I keep getting sent back to the home page.

When is that happening? What happens when you try to submit page page one of your report?

You may have to do your report in person since you have not done one for a long time.

35 minutes ago, dukeandduke said:

Now if I can gather enough brain cells to figure out how to do that online. I keep getting sent back to the home page.

I did PM you a trouble-shooting guideline for doing your 90-day reporting on-line.

380 pages, I only went 4 pages sorry I've been trying to do the Online now close to a year.  There are times I fill out all the important and everything goes through I get the confirmation barcode everything then there are times when I push send all I get is a blank white screen.

I've had a Retirement extension for 15 years first time I try the Online I was successful even got a email the next day so I logged on and it was rejected. So did the report in person I show the documents rejection etc what was the reason told me first time that happens. Next time again white page the next day it goes through later that day I check it is rejected. When down to report told them my problem this time was just a shrug. Yesterday same thing rejected so when I went again today I told them my story answer a blank stare. ????

What is wrong here?

Edited by thailand49

21 minutes ago, lujanit said:

I can't even load the page using either Safari or Firefox?  So frustrating for five years now.

If you cannot open the site for online reporting (https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do) and using a Apple Mac you need to install a user agent on Safari for internet explorer. Info here for doing it. https://www.dummies.com/web-design-development/how-to-activate-user-agent-switcher-in-safari/