Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

33 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Don't get me wrong , I am all for the online reporting , but there is absolutely no incentive or upside for Immi. to fix this. 

Looks like they may have now fixed the problem judging from these 2 reports:-

On 5/22/2021 at 1:26 PM, Ajooma said:

I successfully submitted my 90 day report online on the 18th May (4 days ago) which was subsequently approved the same day ... my reporting office is Bangkok CW and I used my laptop to submit my application via the immigration online system.

As with other posters my previous 90 day report was made in person at MTT in Bangkok in March due to the system being offline/down.

Before the online system failure all other 90 day reports made by myself had been successfully approved online via the immigration online system .

Therefore in my 90 day reporting experience with a history of online approvals followed by in person approval and then followed by online approval again the system for me is functioning correctly again.

10 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Although I shall be visiting Surin Immigration on Tuesday to apply for my next 12 month extension of stay, I tried the on-line service anyway (90 day report due 6th June 2021). The last 90 day report shown on the computer was January last, not 21st April which was conducted in person. Notwithstanding this, my application was successfully submitted and is currently pending.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just tried to make an online report.  My last one was in Jan, and the next was done in conjunction with my annual extension in Mar in the Imm. office.

I always check that the system is working by firstly accessing "Check Status of previous reports".  No problems here so on to a new application.

This  time the system appeared to freeze after page 1, (personal data entry and CATCHPA), no pop-up message, just a blank page. 

But when "updating" the page a pop-up box appears telling me I can resend or cancel (with the warning to cancel if making a purchase).  When I click resend, then page 2 appears, allowing me to complete the application.

I have normally then got a pop-up advising me of approval, although this time got the message that the application is awaiting review.

So back into the "check status", and it confirms it's pending...  Fingers crossed now. 

I'm using laptop with IE, no VPN, etc... 

Thanks Steve73 for posting this.  After trying the 90-online report for five days, and failing, I tried your tip and it worked like a charm.   Like you, I had problems with the 1st page freezing with  either 1) a notice to check with my local imm. office, or 2) blank/nothing.  

Also, "pending" now.

Last time, my pending status lasted 2 months, and I got an approval literally 1.5 months after my reporting deadline.  Of course, I had already reported in person on time by then, and the office had no clue why my online report was never approved in time.  

Lesson:  Keep an eye on that status, and get that receipt via email before considering oneself "home free."  

10 hours ago, steve73 said:

I always check that the system is working by firstly accessing "Check Status of previous reports".  No problems here so on to a new application.

I don't see "Check Status of previous reports".

On 5/23/2021 at 9:29 AM, Yorkie said:

Although I shall be visiting Surin Immigration on Tuesday to apply for my next 12 month extension of stay, I tried the on-line service anyway (90 day report due 6th June 2021). The last 90 day report shown on the computer was January last, not 21st April which was conducted in person. Notwithstanding this, my application was successfully submitted and is currently pending.

Still pending Tuesday A.M.

Without going through the whole thread I have just seen something different?

Entered my details, form went through OK, printed the receipt for submission (showing TRN etc.) and in the top right corner is written "Approved" in green.

Checked the status = "Pending" as I would expect.

I think this is going to confuse some members!

Edit:

As I'm sure it has probably been reported - Don't try to do this using a VPN, caught me out before the penny dropped!

1 hour ago, bdenner said:

Entered my details, form went through OK, printed the receipt for submission (showing TRN etc.) and in the top right corner is written "Approved" in green.

Some offices allow automatic approval. The 2 reports I have been able to do had instant approval. But I had to go to check status to save the approval and receipt for it.

Perhaps double check that you looked at the correct report on check status.

So, I am facing a new problem.  My 90-day report is due June 7, which is 13 days away.  I tried to file it online.  After filling out the first page and the Capcha, I get this popup below.

I did the last report in person at Muong Thong Thani, because the website was down at the time.  Is that fact screwing up my online reporting somehow?  Same result with both Edge and Chrome.

image.png.83b86da4c810d79dfe1dc14329d7e27a.png

10 minutes ago, cmarshall said:

So, I am facing a new problem.  My 90-day report is due June 7, which is 13 days away.  I tried to file it online.  After filling out the first page and the Capcha, I get this popup below.

I did the last report in person at Muong Thong Thani, because the website was down at the time.  Is that fact screwing up my online reporting somehow?  Same result with both Edge and Chrome.

image.png.83b86da4c810d79dfe1dc14329d7e27a.png

Exactly the same for me, I tried Edge, Chrome, IE and Safari, I have had previous successful online reports ( except for last one when site was down ) so know it is not operator error .

After about 10 days of trying I went in person.

Just now, Andrew Dwyer said:

Exactly the same for me, I tried Edge, Chrome, IE and Safari, I have had previous successful online reports ( except for last one when site was down ) so know it is not operator error .

I beleive online is out for now..... I have strict rules of engagment and used for a long time, nothing works now...

20 minutes ago, cmarshall said:

As I have said before I think the problem is that the system is checking your previous online report for the due date and is rejecting the submittal due to it being past due. Having to do one in person has caused others to have the same problem.

7 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Some offices allow automatic approval. The 2 reports I have been able to do had instant approval. But I had to go to check status to save the approval and receipt for it.

Perhaps double check that you looked at the correct report on check status.

Sorry for the rough display, printer playing up but you should get my drift as to where the "Approved" stamp is on the application submission. I should have taken a screen shot but I only wanted the TRN.

The formal approval arrived at 11:43 where you can see this was receipted at 08:01 when the application went into "Pending".

image.png.ed18cb2839aa253b3b094fddcdd51a7a.png

10 hours ago, bdenner said:

I think this is going to confuse some members!

Yeah, noticed this too and it WAS confusing.  Waited, and got the official "approval email" a day later.  

5 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Had exactly the same experience as yours, but then I tried Steve73's little tip (a few posts back), suddenly, it worked!   Even got my "approved" email 24 hours later. 

12 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Still pending Tuesday A.M.

I went to Surin Immigration this morning and other than a minor hiccough for my 12 month extension it was approved and everything was hunky dorey. However, although I didn't ask, my 90 day report was issued (22nd August 2021 next report date).

My on-line report submission was still pending at 17:30 so I'm not sure how this will pan out but.................

SInce I first begin using online reporting 3 years ago. the system has always been quirky to say the least.  With it being down for so long this year, I assumed they were finally rebuilding it to function properly.  I guess not!

How hard could it be to fix?  I mean, can you imagine going to any online shop and running into these issue when trying to pay?  It's not rocket science.  Any competent programmer could make this thing work like a charm.  Just a big mystery to me why they don't, especially during a pandemic where there is every reason to keep people out of Imm offices as much as possible.

9 minutes ago, Fookhaht said:

Had exactly the same experience as yours, but then I tried Steve73's little tip (a few posts back), suddenly, it worked!   Even got my "approved" email 24 hours later. 

Just read Steve’s post, and your following post.

So, you are saying that when you get the pop up message “ to visit IO “ you should “ update “ the page and it will give you the option to resend or does this only work if the page appears to freeze with a blank page ??

Cannot test as I already reported in person but if so is good info !!

2 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

SInce I first begin using online reporting 3 years ago. the system has always been quirky to say the least.  With it being down for so long this year, I assumed they were finally rebuilding it to function properly.  I guess not!

How hard could it be to fix?  I mean, can you imagine going to any online shop and running into these issue when trying to pay?  It's not rocket science.  Any competent programmer could make this thing work like a charm.  Just a big mystery to me why they don't, especially during a pandemic where there is every reason to keep people out of Imm offices as much as possible.

But that would be sensible?

12 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

But that would be sensible?

Yeah I know, that would indeed be contrary to the way things are done here in the Magic KIngdom.  I love living here but I guess we should learn to accept that's just how things are. LOL

1 hour ago, WaveHunter said:

Yeah I know, that would indeed be contrary to the way things are done here in the Magic KIngdom.  I love living here but I guess we should learn to accept that's just how things are. LOL

I appreciate that it's somewhat off topic, but I submitted my TM7 today, double sided as recommended by this forum, with my photograph glued in the appropriate space on the back. The IO representative, removed the photograph, copied the rear of the form to which she then re-stuck the photograph to the copy, and stapled the two pages together after scoring out the information on the rear of my original submission.

You couldn't make this up!

2 hours ago, NE1 said:

All mine have always come through like this.....

Screenshot 2021-05-25 at 17.54.36.png

I did mine today, for the very first time (mine is due June 1). Gave myself some time in case I had to go into the office. Worked like a charm. I will print the "the next appointment" tomorrow. Downloaded the file already. Approval came within one hour. 

12 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I appreciate that it's somewhat off topic, but I submitted my TM7 today, double sided as recommended by this forum, with my photograph glued in the appropriate space on the back. The IO representative, removed the photograph, copied the rear of the form to which she then re-stuck the photograph to the copy, and stapled the two pages together after scoring out the information on the rear of my original submission.

You couldn't make this up!

I've had plenty of head-scratching incidents like that in Imm offices.  Sometimes it really does defy logic, but this is Thailand; they have their own way of doing things LOL!  Of course you do often get amusing anecdotes to share. ????

15 hours ago, ubonjoe said:
On 5/24/2021 at 9:39 PM, JetsetBkk said:

I don't see "Check Status of previous reports".

It on the same page where you select to do your report.

image.png.84f36efaa1396c8daade940e6d78ffa6.png

Shortcut to that page. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

OK. So it doesn't say "Check Status of previous reports" as steve73 wrote.

It says "Check the status of your application" - i.e. your last application.

The guy I was quoting implied that you could check the status of all your previous reports. So I don't know what he was trying to say:

On 5/24/2021 at 11:14 AM, steve73 said:

7 hours ago, JetsetBkk said:

OK. So it doesn't say "Check Status of previous reports" as steve73 wrote.

It says "Check the status of your application" - i.e. your last application.

The guy I was quoting implied that you could check the status of all your previous reports. So I don't know what he was trying to say:

You can check all your previous reports done online.

Enter passport number, DoB and Nationality.

Click on the picture icon in the "View" column and it will display the report. You can then print out your next appointment slip.

Image1.jpg

Information for residents of the Surin Province:

The Surin Immigration Office on the 3rd floor of the new Government Office on the Surin Ring Road (between the 2077 crossroads and the 214 crossroads) will be opening on 1st June 2021. The current Kab Cheong office will still be operational.

Edit: Map added.

amphur.jpg.e76e138ff162c66cb80d3b49cab41353.jpg

21 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Just read Steve’s post, and your following post.

So, you are saying that when you get the pop up message “ to visit IO “ you should “ update “ the page and it will give you the option to resend or does this only work if the page appears to freeze with a blank page ??

Cannot test as I already reported in person but if so is good info !!

I've had the "visit IO" pop-up on a few occasions.. either when I was a day early, or if there was an error in my data entry..  e.g. incorrect TM6 number, an "O" rather than a zero somewhere, or wrong nationality if selecting in a hurry with a dodgy mouse.... or if trying to "type" in the date of last entry to T/L rather than using the drop down calendar (common mistake).

The update/resend is needed if you get blank page...  Also, remember to allow pop-ups so you can see if it's a problem as above.

I've helped at least 6 others who've had problems, and have never failed to submit successfully and get approval for anyone...  Maybe I'm just lucky...?

Archived