Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Is the
IMM eService app working for anyone ??

No success for me on the site ( go to IMM message ) and on the app i get this message:

F0165443-F284-44FD-A635-0EAB782854AC.jpeg.f9cc625a650fdd5c55051b1290d28bda.jpeg

Pressing done just returns me to the page underneath the message and the next button which brings this message !

This message leads me to believe it hasn’t been in use for a while (“ not less than 7 days “).

My 90 day is due May 29th BTW.

Just wondering if the app is functioning.

Anyhoo, a trip to IO is on the cards ????

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Is the

No success for me on the site ( go to IMM message ) and on the app i get this message:

F0165443-F284-44FD-A635-0EAB782854AC.jpeg.f9cc625a650fdd5c55051b1290d28bda.jpeg

Pressing done just returns me to the page underneath the message and the next button which brings this message !

This message leads me to believe it hasn’t been in use for a while (“ not less than 7 days “).

My 90 day is due May 29th BTW.

Just wondering if the app is functioning.

Anyhoo, a trip to IO is on the cards ????

I mentioned that message on here a week or so ago that the application needs to be done not less than 7 days before due date and everyone laughed

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I mentioned that message on here a week or so ago that the application needs to be done not less than 7 days before due date and everyone laughed

Yes, that rule was changed some time ago, is now “ 15 days before up to due date “ .

But as it still appears on the app my question was “ does the app actually work now “.

If not, I will desist from trying it .

28 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Have you done a 90 day report since your last online report.

Not sure where the app is getting its info from. If you did a online 90 day report your permit to stay is on it.

My last report I did at MTT ~3 months ago.. Before that all my reports were done online. Extension of visa was done in November 2020. 

Looking at the date that this thread was started - March 2015. That's over six years ago!

Surely it should work by now?

Although Microsoft Windows have probably produced five versions in that time and they didn't work either.

37 minutes ago, MikeWill said:

My last report I did at MTT ~3 months ago.. Before that all my reports were done online. Extension of visa was done in November 2020. 

I suggest you try the online site instead of the app. There have been reports of the app not working correctly.

40 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Yes, that rule was changed some time ago, is now “ 15 days before up to due date “ .

But as it still appears on the app my question was “ does the app actually work now “.

If not, I will desist from trying it .

I thought it was 'up to' 15 before the due date?

My previous 90 day was done by my agent because the online wasn't working at the time. I was worried having the in person report would mess up my next online report which is due May 29th.

So I tried the online reporting today and was approved almost instantly. Make sure and click on the province/city/etc. lists icons a couple of times to get the lists to drop down and select from the list; don't type it in.

Now for my first self-acquired extension...

3 minutes ago, frantick said:

My previous 90 day was done by my agent because the online wasn't working at the time. I was worried having the in person report would mess up my next online report which is due May 29th.

So I tried the online reporting today and was approved almost instantly. Make sure and click on the province/city/etc. lists icons a couple of times to get the lists to drop down and select from the list; don't type it in.

I think the problem for the majority of us is getting past the 1st page .

On 5/11/2021 at 9:40 PM, CharlieH said:

Just tried on pc, told to contact local office.

Tried via app, states to be made within 15 days prior, which it is ? (11 days actually).

So no success with either method.

I'm going to visit the friendly people in the morning (18 May 21) as I couldn't get past page 1.

My last 90 day was at the office during the "computer holiday" and was given a date of 23 May, but when the system came up I got the last approved on line report date of 18th, so don't know which he will use / want.

16 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I suggest you try the online site instead of the app. There have been reports of the app not working correctly.

I am trying to submit online since 11/5/2021. Every day, several times a day and wasn't able to pass the first page. 

1 hour ago, bluesofa said:

I thought it was 'up to' 15 before the due date?

It's within 15 days of the due date, which includes the due date.

Before the due date is 14 days and the first day you can submit online.

A much easier way to calculate the first day you can apply online is to look what day of the week your report is due.

If it's a Wednesday, then the first day you can submit online is Wednesday 2 weeks beforehand.

3 hours ago, Inderpland said:

So, it didn't work, just told me to go to the immigration office. Anyone knows what the latest document requirements are in Jomtien IO?

I went in April, just prior to Songkran, and they required nothing except my passport.  Probably too much to hope that's still the case.

Same as everyone tried to use on line form and phone app. Neither worked.

Visited Samui Immigration yesterday at 4 pm. In/out less than 5 minutes, passport only required plus got a reminder my visa (yes I know, but that's what it says) expires 22nd June.

On 5/17/2021 at 2:03 PM, MikeWill said:

I am trying to submit online since 11/5/2021. Every day, several times a day and wasn't able to pass the first page. 

Yes, I don't get past the first page either. So I'm not alone ! But it does say that not all offices accept online reporting, plus mine might be regarded as the first one anyway which won't work. My 90-day report period was re-set on my first 12 month extension but that probably doesn't count as the first report.

19 hours ago, Inderpland said:

So, it didn't work, just told me to go to the immigration office. Anyone knows what the latest document requirements are in Jomtien IO?

I just tried and it worked for me.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

But unfortunately when the program displays an error-message it does not provide the reason, so attached an online 90-day reporting trouble-shooting guideline, addressing the most common issues why 'it is not working'.

Hope this helps.

90-day reporting website trouble-shooting.txt

1 hour ago, Tmoney said:

Same as everyone tried to use on line form and phone app. Neither worked.

Visited Samui Immigration yesterday at 4 pm. In/out less than 5 minutes, passport only required plus got a reminder my visa (yes I know, but that's what it says) expires 22nd June.

I got the Android App to work, after some help from a couple of members on this thread.

When I received the notification to print out my 90 day receipt, I logged on (with the same account) using my PC, as I hadn't installed a printer option on my phone.

1 hour ago, Peter Denis said:

I just tried and it worked for me.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

But unfortunately when the program displays an error-message it does not provide the reason, so attached an online 90-day reporting trouble-shooting guideline, addressing the most common issues why 'it is not working'.

Hope this helps.

90-day reporting website trouble-shooting.txt 6.21 kB · 3 downloads

Thanks for that!:wai: Did try again and got the below message again. Went through your list and think I fulfill all the necessary requirements to do it online but no luck.

Oh well, will head down to Jomtien IO closer to the due date. Question; when doing it in person how early can I go?

Capture.JPG

12 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Oh well, will head down to Jomtien IO closer to the due date. Question; when doing it in person how early can I go?

It is 15 days before or 7 days after the report date including that day in the count.

4 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Thanks for that!:wai: Did try again and got the below message again. Went through your list and think I fulfill all the necessary requirements to do it online but no luck.

Capture.JPG

Sorry to hear that.  So it seems you need to go do it in person to your local Imm Office in Jomtien.

That can be done from 14 days before due date till 6 days after due date.

Better not do it too early (and keep trying on-line) as the due date of your next 90-day report will be determined by adding 90 days to the date of submitting/approving your current one.

> Also when doing it in person, you can ask the Imm Officer for a print-out of their submission as it is possible that you are not able to do it on-line because of something as simple as 1 letter different in the approved earlier 90-day report from you that they keep (and which should be fully aligned with your TM-30 data which they should have, as the 90-day report is nothing more than a confirmation that your official address for immigration purposes as notified by that TM-30 has not changed).

On 5/17/2021 at 6:51 PM, Andrew Dwyer said:

s the

I just tried it , and it has me as 188 days overstay . It has not registered my last yearly extension .

I had noticed this before when it was at 68 days , I printed it out and went to see them .

Laughs and jokes and okay no problem , will reset it. Well apparently not.

This means I am unable to use this app for 90 day reporting .

On the app there is a button for contacting your office  , when you press it and input your Immi. office nothing happens.

which is par for the course I think.

24 minutes ago, NE1 said:

I just tried it , and it has me as 188 days overstay . It has not registered my last yearly extension .

I had noticed this before when it was at 68 days , I printed it out and went to see them .

Laughs and jokes and okay no problem , will reset it. Well apparently not.

This means I am unable to use this app for 90 day reporting .

On the app there is a button for contacting your office  , when you press it and input your Immi. office nothing happens.

which is par for the course I think.

Don’t worry, even if your overstay was normal, as is mine, it probably wouldn’t let you complete the report, as mine refuses to do.

I think historically the app has always been a bit hit and miss and now has finally retired ☹️

Just back from the MTT. Got my 90-day Receipt. Tried to complain that the online Notification service does not working. They said that they have no idea why it's not working. 

I sent my Complain letter.

15 minutes ago, MikeWill said:

Just back from the MTT. Got my 90-day Receipt. Tried to complain that the online Notification service does not working. They said that they have no idea why it's not working. 

I sent my Complain letter.

Lol

Did you ever complain to a park bench? Same same but different.

FWIW

For an elderly neighbor who is slightly infirmed and wished to avoid MTT - and while I had previously successfully filed on-line 90-day reports for him, I was unsuccessful for his most recent next report date - we sent a trusted motocy driver off to MTT, with passport, paperwork, PoA and an appointment.

This worked fine, the PoA was not asked for, and the report was made successfully.

The motocy driver was paid 500 baht.

I'm not sure I want to give up MY passport, but our options for our neighbor were limited.

Archived