Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

i pop in to this topic now and again and it would seem nothing much has changed since last April, i know lots of posters are the ones having problems, but i wonder the % is of happy people maybe visa needs to run a poll. so we can all get some kind of feedback

Mine was due on the 31st, did the online report on the 22nd. Until today it remained status 'pending'. So visited the local immigration office (Samui) today. No comment on why they hadn't processed the online one when I asked, but got the passport back after 5 minutes. Let's see how it goes at the end of January...

I am trying to do my 90 day report on line. I can get to the tm47 page and get to filling in stage, however when I type in a character it comes up with the blue rotating circle and I have to wait about a minute to type in the next. Then it all eventually crashes. The last time I tried it was with Windows 8.1, I have since updated to Windows 10, my Internet Explorer has changed to Microft Edge, is this normal? Thanks

I am trying to do my 90 day report on line. I can get to the tm47 page and get to filling in stage, however when I type in a character it comes up with the blue rotating circle and I have to wait about a minute to type in the next. Then it all eventually crashes. The last time I tried it was with Windows 8.1, I have since updated to Windows 10, my Internet Explorer has changed to Microft Edge, is this normal? Thanks

Panic over, I managed to open IE in another window. When it says "stay permitted date" I have put the date I should report to immigration, is this correct?

Panic over, I managed to open IE in another window. When it says "stay permitted date" I have put the date I should report to immigration, is this correct?

That is the permit to stay date that is on your extension or entry stamp in your passport. Not you next 90 day report date.

That is the permit to stay date that is on your extension or entry stamp in your passport. Not you next 90 day report date.

Thanks Joe, can I amend the application or can I start all over again?

That is the permit to stay dvate that is on your extension or entry stamp in your passport. Not you next 90 day report date.
Thanks Joe, can I amend the application or can I start all over again?

Went back into site and cancelled the application, then made another request, fingers crossed.

Went back into site and cancelled the application, then made another request, fingers crossed.

My email of approval arrived at 0830 this morning, less than 24hrs after applying.

Edited by ubonjoe
fixed quoting error by removing the excess and uneeded quotes only 4 are allowed

Apologies if i have missed this along the thread but I would like to know if anyone has had the particular problem I'm experiencing regards the 90-day online reporting.

This is my second time around for online reporting. The last one in August went off without a hitch and i had it approved and printed out within 3 days.

Not quite as successful this time around. No problem applying and again had it approved within 4 days. But I am unable to print out the application details and next appointment slip using the buttons at the bottom of screen.

I managed to print the application details direct from the screen but am having no luck accessing the next appointment details.When I press the Print button I'm getting a Windows Internet Explorer window with the message that "The webpage you are viewing is trying to close the tab. Do you want to close this tab?"

If I click No it doesn't get me anywhere and a blank extranet.immigration page appears in a new window, no details, nothing.

If I click Yes the Approval page closes and then I re-open it, click Print and I get an IDM download window appears. But if I click to download it I get a message saying "The web site sent a web page instead of a file when IDM requested this file second time. Probably this site uses temporary links and does not allow requesting the same address twice. Try to delete this download, then start it again from your browser and, when IDM captures it,download it without a stop/pause." This step also opens up the blank extranet.immigration page as before.

I've followed the instructions in the message but doesnt get me anywhere, just round in circles. So I can't get beyond this and I can't view my next appointment details or print them out.

I'd appreciate any advice, help or info from anyone experiencing this problem or anyone with any useful suggestions about this. I know my application has been accepted and is in their records so I don't have to worry on that score. I just will feel better if i can get the next date printed out.

As to why i had no trouble the first time around compared to now, the only change i can think of regarding my pc is that i disabled java. Does anyone know if that could have an effect/cause this problem?

Thanks guys.

Just doing this for the second time. I received my "Approve" slip on the 28th but have still not received my "Next Appointment" slip to date. It says keep the number for help inquiries, but I do not see any any help section to make any inquiry. Anyone else experience this?

Just doing this for the second time. I received my "Approve" slip on the 28th but have still not received my "Next Appointment" slip to date. It says keep the number for help inquiries, but I do not see any any help section to make any inquiry. Anyone else experience this?

Are you saying that the approval is not shown on the on the online reporting website?

You would need to contact your local immigration office about your 90 day report.

Log back into the website and go to 'Check the Status of my Application.

It should display the first page.

Click on the magnifying glass (View) far RH side.

The second page showing full details of the approval are displayed.

You can print off the next appointment slip from the bottom of that page.

post-209671-0-87340800-1446691966_thumb.

post-209671-0-20824400-1446692199_thumb.

Was my idea too. But deleted after rereading post #1512 which confused me.

Indeed, if you see the "APPROVED" site then just (right) cick on "The Next Appointment (PRINT)" to save/view a PDF which is the actual 90 day report slip.

This should be printed and kept in the passport.

Edited by KhunBENQ

For the frustrated who may still be having problems ...

Forget Google Chrome. Forget Edge

My Rig: OS Windows 10, latest version of Internet Explorer, latest Java update,

try copying and pasting this link directly into IE Address Bar, ignore the 'Certiifcate Errors' and proceed to the site. (where it says not recommended)

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

works for me.

I suspect the problem is related to Java being disabled. There are many websites that need Java to do certain functions.

I thought it coulkd be that. But after trying a couple of other computers with working java funcion i'm still getting the same problem.

At a loss to know why this is.

try copying and pasting this link directly into IE Address Bar, ignore the 'Certiifcate Errors' and proceed to the site. (where it says not recommended)

works for me.

Tried this and any other way to access the site. I still have no problems reaching the Approved page but every time i try to download my pdf file reverts to a web page for extranet and i still cannot view or print my next appointment date. Run out of ideas. Maybe it's a problem relating purely to my application. Noone else seems to have had the same problem.

Not quite as successful this time around. No problem applying and again had it approved within 4 days. But I am unable to print out the application details and next appointment slip using the buttons at the bottom of screen.

An observation: last time I tested (status check):

when (left) clicking the "The Next Appointmen (PRINT)" button I got some fatal error message from IE Tab/Firefox.

Workaround:

right click the button and use the "Save Target"/"Download' option (whatever it is named in your browser).

This should allow to save the document as PDF file to your disk and then use some PDF reader to print it.

Have you tried this?

Edit: just tried again with left click and now it does not crash but directly asks "open" or "save"?

???

Edited by KhunBENQ

Just done my third successful online 90 day report. I was expecting my report not to be approved and have to report in person, as my permission to stay expires before the next report date, but I was pleasantly surprised that it was approved. Kap Choeng is my designated office.

Edited by mxyzptlk

Had no problem with the online address report 6 months ago (last report was done same day as new extension so no need for online reporting) but today when I try to complete personal information page (step 1) it tells me to "Enter Captcha the correct" even though I have entered to numbers correctly (getting new codes several times).

Any ideas on how to get past this?

TH

Had no problem with the online address report 6 months ago (last report was done same day as new extension so no need for online reporting) but today when I try to complete personal information page (step 1) it tells me to "Enter Captcha the correct" even though I have entered to numbers correctly (getting new codes several times).

TH

You made your last 90 day report six months ago ?

A new extension does not reset the 90 day clock unless the immigration officer specifically gives you a new report date.

I suspect you have missed a report date which is why the system is directing you to the office.

TH

You made your last 90 day report six months ago ?

A new extension does not reset the 90 day clock unless the immigration officer specifically gives you a new report date.

I suspect you have missed a report date which is why the system is directing you to the office.

The last 90 report was done same day as extension but was a separate service at a different counter. I have a report receipt showing the November report due date. Besides this would not impact the Captcha verification.

TH

Edited by thaihome

My first 90 day report at the Chon Buri Office in Jomtien was a snap. It took 30 minutes, I was spoiled by the five-minute process up in Samut Prakan. It was also good to get down to Jomtien. Before I never really cared for it but it seems like things are looking up a little bit.

I'd like to do things on the computer but it was a pleasant enough morning but I won't mind doing again on February 6. The only place I really go in Jomtien as to the Ocean Marina. I got to crew on a friend's 60 foot Catamaran. For me being out on the water, well, just doesn't get better than that.

Edited by joeyg

this morning I could not able to submit the 'Step 1 : Fill up Personal Information'. after captcha is verified, I clicked the Submit button, then following message displayed in a new page :

'For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Reporting Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.'

anyone encountered this error ? or just me ?

cheers

I can not use the online system as entry was too long ago but believe you fill out in all caps so perhaps keyboard is still set to caps when you enter captcha (not sure if it is case sensitive or not).

There are no letters in the capthca, just numbers so caplock doesn't make any difference (tried with caplocks on and off).

TH

this morning I could not able to submit the 'Step 1 : Fill up Personal Information'. after captcha is verified, I clicked the Submit button, then following message displayed in a new page :

'For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Reporting Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.'

anyone encountered this error ? or just me ?

cheers

That is normal for any error. Most often not using IE as your browser. But could be anything.

thanks thaihome and lopburi

I did try both CAPLOCK on and off, using the numerical keyboard and also the number keys 1 to 0. the Captcha actually confirmed with a green verified, but no luck. ( I also tried making an error captcha input, the error is somewhat different ).

yeah, I am on IE 11. I would try doing this on a different computer, if this is a computer issue.

thanks and cheers

works for me.

Tried this and any other way to access the site. I still have no problems reaching the Approved page but every time i try to download my pdf file reverts to a web page for extranet and i still cannot view or print my next appointment date. Run out of ideas. Maybe it's a problem relating purely to my application. Noone else seems to have had the same problem.

I forgot to mention, if you haven't done so already, try turning off the 'Smart Screen Filter' feature in IE (Click the 'Security Tab' in IE) find it at the bottom of the menu just above 'Windows Update'. if you don't visit dodgy websites then leave it off permanently.

'SmartScreen Filter is a feature in Internet Explorer that helps detect phishing websites. SmartScreen Filter can also help protect you from downloading or installing malware (malicious software)'.

Also, check out your default PDF Viewer settings. Adobe Acrobat works for me. or you can try uninstalling Acrobat and reinstalling it, selecting it as your 'Default' viewer

Edited by cpofc