Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Yes, me too. Very annoying as I just submitted an online report and need to know if it got processed as running out of time to report by mail (it's due on the 6th).

Same problem here. I did mine on the 22nd and is due today. Three days ago status was still pending. Haven't been able to check since. :-(

Yes, me too. Very annoying as I just submitted an online report and need to know if it got processed as running out of time to report by mail (it's due on the 6th).

I applied two days ago and was sent an e-mail that it had been approved; I wonder if they are doing this because the site is down.

post-60541-0-17083000-1446194677_thumb.p

I applied two days ago and was sent an e-mail that it had been approved; I wonder if they are doing this because the site is down.

attachicon.gife-mail on 90 days.PNG

I would bet they are emailing because the site is down because they didn't email previously to my knowledge, at least not to me personally. I would not be concerned if I was you, but I think I would be concerned if I hadn't received an email.

attachicon.gife-mail on 90 days.PNG

I would bet they are emailing because the site is down because they didn't email previously to my knowledge, at least not to me personally. I would not be concerned if I was you, but I think I would be concerned if I hadn't received an email.

Other members have reported since the service started of receiving e-mails.

It is normal procedure for them to send an email when the report is approved or disapproved. Some office may not do it though.

So which offices are normal and which are not.

It's an option available to the IO who approves your report, so you may or may not get a notification e-mail that your application has been processed.

Yes, site is up now.

Did my online 90 day report Tuesday 28th pm. Then the site was down. Back now and when I checked the status of the application, found it was approved. Printed out the 'approved' and the next report date. All ok now. I use Khon Kaen office by the way. No email notification.

Edited by Eric1949

Nor for me, though my entry date is recent and application goes through fine. But status still in "pending".

Did it Wednesday night.

I'll give it to noon Monday and then send in by mail.sad.png

Give them a little longer Sheryl.

Remember the whole system went down on Thursday and Immigration was closed weekend.

Monday will be the first day they get a chance to clear backlogs.

Ring them on Wednesday if it's still not approved.

If you then mail (and it's late) enclose a copy of your pending notice and a note that the extranet system went down.

The last time I tried this it never moved out of pending status and was told by the imm office that they never get the online apps. So uneasy to leave it too late. Will give them a call monday afternoon.

Which office do you use?

It would be interesting to discover if anyone has made a successful on line report to this office.

Chachoengsao

Nobody AFAIK but then not many TV members use that office

Thank you

Maybe one of the few "rogue" offices who refuse to use the system ?

Or can't use it?

From observations, only a couple seem to be confident using the system at Amnat.

That may or may not be a reflection with other offices as well.

Not surprisingly it appears to be the younger officers who operate the PC's.

Chachoengsao

Thank you

I don't think it is that. They told me the link doesn't work right and the forms never reach thrm. I think there are still a lot of bugs in the system.

Chachoengsao

Thank you

I don't think it is that. They told me the link doesn't work right and the forms never reach thrm. I think there are still a lot of bugs in the system.

You are very generous in accepting their explanation smile.png

The truth is that while the system may have flaws it does work for me and many others.

Did the IO's at Chachoengsao say what they are doing/have done to resolve the issue ?

Dear Mr. ผลการแจ้งที่พักอาศัยเกิน 90 วัน ของท่าน มีการ ไม่อนุมัติ กรุณาตรวจสอบการ ไม่อนุมัติ ได้ที่ www.immigration.go.th

Notification 90 days is Not Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th

I have received the above email this morning after submitting my first on line report.

As it does not suggest I visit my local office to lodge a report, I'm presuming this is just a status update from pending?

Page 12 of the user manual gives an example of an online status page that does both statuses (approved and not approved)

​Any suggestions from experience as to my next step?

Dear Mr. ผลการแจ้งที่พักอาศัยเกิน 90 วัน ของท่าน มีการ ไม่อนุมัติ กรุณาตรวจสอบการ ไม่อนุมัติ ได้ที่ www.immigration.go.th

Notification 90 days is Not Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th

I have received the above email this morning after submitting my first on line report.

As it does not suggest I visit my local office to lodge a report, I'm presuming this is just a status update from pending?

Page 12 of the user manual gives an example of an online status page that does both statuses (approved and not approved)

I would suggest making the report in person and asking the IO why the on-line report was rejected.

You will need to do the report in person since you online application was disapproved.

If you go to the online reporting site you can check the status of of your application which should show the reason it was not approved.

If you go back to the site https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do and go to the 'Check your Status' option, it may give a reason for the refusal. It could be the details you submitted do not exactly match with what they have on their database.

Regardless you will have to visit Immigration in person.

Happened to a friend. He submitted a different mobile number than they had in the database.

Only found out that was the problem when he went to Immigration.

Edited by Faz