Coming up on first marriage via extension - checklist

I got married back in January and then tried to convert my ED visa to the 1 yr extension at CW which they wouldnt do so off to Laos I want to get a non imm O. That was Feb 3rd so Im coming up to my final 30 days on it so I know I need to go back to CW with my docs again and these are my questions:

How long do I have to go to CW to do this? What if I leave it until near when my 90 days is almost done? I dont intend to do this btw Im just curious

I still have all the documents, copies, photos etc etc from when I got married in Jan, I know that the bank letter for proof of funds needs to be recent and I will go to get a new one the day before I go to CW but what about the other docs?

Anything else Ive missed?

thanks!

You could do it on the last day if you wanted to without a problem but of course I am not advising that.

CW prefers you bank letter be done on the date you apply. They will want a bank book up dated on that date. Most banks have branches in the basement there. The only one that I have heard of the will not do the letter there is Thanachart.

All your other documents will be OK.