"Walking ATM"? It's your fault

My ATM is always broken when i go to get money,strange but true,or is it the fact that my gf has a secretly hidden calender marked off in 4 weekly increments.but as luck would have it this month i win she goes sign permission for her son to join army 7th but i get paid 8th,so beers are on me chaps but first you gotta find me.

Whoever believes that a 42 yo woman stays with a 68 yo man for love needs serious help.

S$it, thats the age of my wife and mine.facepalm.gif

At least you are big enough to admit it Costas, but there are some overweight, tattooed, facial haired, ugly guys with plenty of money,

come over here, find a Thai girl about half his age, she then tells him she loves him, and he is stupid enough to believe her.

• Like 2

Why can't they just say no ?

Am pretty sure no one holds a gun to their heads when the requests are made.

Sure but refusal often results in the woman getting upset and ending the relationship which is when the man complains about being seen only as an ATM.

Here's proof that some men can do it on just their good looks and sharp attire. They don't have to move to Thailand.

George "Hansum Man" Soros 84 and his wife Tamiko 43.

article-2427839-18219C8D00000578-936_634

Nice looking couple.

So were Rupert and Wendi.

• Like 1

Norhing wrong with old dudes being ATMs.....norhing wrong with em paying a salary.......JUST QUIT PASSES THEM OFF AS WIVES!!!!!!!!......buy em condos and cars....take em home.......BUT THEY ARE PAID...

Darling!!!!! mama and papa sick need help can you give me 100.000bath they in hospital, brother need fix car, son have motorbike accident, tractor sick, need overhauling john deere tractor,

buffalo have diabetes, he need medicine.

SEND ME ALL YOUR MONEY !! WALKING ATM

• Like 2

Why can't they just say no ?

Am pretty sure no one holds a gun to their heads when the requests are made.

The hot young Thai girls have something much more powerful than a gun to hold to their head.

• Like 2

Here's proof that some men can do it on just their good looks and sharp attire. They don't have to move to Thailand.

George "Hansum Man" Soros 84 and his wife Tamiko 43.

article-2427839-18219C8D00000578-936_634

What a "stud"