Who do you think were the hardest men ever?

My dad, who got fired from the Coop in the UK for not burning, but recuperating, cartons. He set up a firm delivering second hand cartons all over the Uk.

He got up every morning early and went to work.

Screw you guys, that's what 'hard' means.

I think when it comes to forces apart from googling where as the SAS are always at number 1, I would have the forces in this order:

1. SAS

2. SBS

3. Royal Marines

4. Paratroopers

5. US Navy feelers

Logics dictates that the seals are better, If the SAS was better why let the US rescue Brits. It was Team Six, not the SAS, which was chosen to try to res- cue British aid worker Linda Norgrove in Afghanistan in 2010.

Other logic also makes it clear why the seals would be better as the SAS.. of course the Brits would never admit it but there is just a far lager pool of able bodies to select from. (USA being a lot bigger). Why do you think big countries usually win the Olympics and small countries only rarely.. not because the big countries are that much better but because of the pool of able bodies to select from. Not to mention the USA has far more financial strength and technological aid.

But hey keep the flag waving going without logic or reason, and no I am not American, I am Dutch.. but they say I hate Americans here on the board because i dared to comment on their extradition laws. So here is a third party unbias who gives some logic please counter it with logic and not flag waving.

I think when it comes to forces apart from googling where as the SAS are always at number 1, I would have the forces in this order:

1. SAS

2. SBS

3. Royal Marines

4. Paratroopers

5. US Navy feelers

Logics dictates that the seals are better, If the SAS was better why let the US rescue Brits. It was Team Six, not the SAS, which was chosen to try to res- cue British aid worker Linda Norgrove in Afghanistan in 2010.

Other logic also makes it clear why the seals would be better as the SAS.. of course the Brits would never admit it but there is just a far lager pool of able bodies to select from. (USA being a lot bigger). Why do you think big countries usually win the Olympics and small countries only rarely.. not because the big countries are that much better but because of the pool of able bodies to select from. Not to mention the USA has far more financial strength and technological aid.

But hey keep the flag waving going without logic or reason, and no I am not American, I am Dutch.. but they say I hate Americans here on the board because i dared to comment on their extradition laws. So here is a third party unbias who gives some logic please counter it with logic and not flag waving.

It's a well known fact the SAS are number 1. Even every American soldier served with them would admit that. If you Google also you will find they come up as number 1 in every search. The training involved to get into the SAS is horrendous and about a year ago three people died during training. The SAS Success rate is also a key factor them being the number 1 special forces in the world. Edited by Ayutthaya11
  • Like 1

1. SAS

2. SBS

3. Royal Marines

4. Paratroopers

5. US Navy feelers

"Logics dictates that the seals are better, If the SAS was better why let the US rescue Brits. It was Team Six, not the SAS, which was chosen to try to res- cue British aid worker Linda Norgrove in Afghanistan in 2010"

Yes, and exactly how did that go?

The yanks killed her.

On 2 December Hague announced the results of the joint investigation, which concluded that Norgrove was accidentally killed by a grenade thrown by a U.S soldier.

1. SAS

2. SBS

3. Royal Marines

4. Paratroopers

5. US Navy feelers

It's a well known fact the SAS are number 1. Even every American soldier served with them would admit that. If you Google also you will find they come up as number 1 in every search. The training involved to get into the SAS is horrendous and about a year ago three people died during training. The SAS Success rate is also a key factor them being the number 1 special forces in the world.

They ran away and abandoned their mission in Operation Mikado

op means tough not hard, right? 'Hard' in English English, I would venture, means cruel, vicious, sadistic, ie Kray bros but hard as in tough is another issue. involving Spartans, Maoris, Apaches,Mongols, Samurais etc

(Incidentally proposing Himmler is way offline, although overseeing mass murder, he couldn't stomach witnessing the shooting of civilians- the brains splattering on his uniform turned his stomach).

The op's question is unanswerable as there are so many candidates but at least regarding the 'hard men' of London, documentaries abound....

1. SAS

2. SBS

3. Royal Marines

4. Paratroopers

5. US Navy feelers

"Logics dictates that the seals are better, If the SAS was better why let the US rescue Brits. It was Team Six, not the SAS, which was chosen to try to res- cue British aid worker Linda Norgrove in Afghanistan in 2010"

Yes, and exactly how did that go?

The yanks killed her.

On 2 December Hague announced the results of the joint investigation, which concluded that Norgrove was accidentally killed by a grenade thrown by a U.S soldier.

Google, and one a ''whole'' the SAS are and have always been the best

http://www.wondersli...l-forces-world/ & http://www.theriches...d-the-world/10/

Edited by Ayutthaya11

1. SAS

2. SBS

3. Royal Marines

4. Paratroopers

5. US Navy feelers

It's a well known fact the SAS are number 1. Even every American soldier served with them would admit that. If you Google also you will find they come up as number 1 in every search. The training involved to get into the SAS is horrendous and about a year ago three people died during training. The SAS Success rate is also a key factor them being the number 1 special forces in the world.

They ran away and abandoned their mission in Operation Mikado

As it never took place, how did they run away?

I think that the challenge of maintaining an honest, humble demeanour in the face of overwhelming success and adulation must be difficult.

I can't comment on soldiers or gangsters, but as far as exemplary role models of commitment, endurance, perseverance, loyalty etc., I don't think you could find better than Kevin Sinfield, or Johnny Wilkinson.

SC

• Like 2

1. SAS

2. SBS

3. Royal Marines

4. Paratroopers

5. US Navy feelers

lol @ you having SEALs as your top US Special Operations unit.

I think that the challenge of maintaining an honest, humble demeanour in the face of overwhelming success and adulation must be difficult.

I can't comment on soldiers or gangsters, but as far as exemplary role models of commitment, endurance, perseverance, loyalty etc., I don't think you could find better than Kevin Sinfield, or Johnny Wilkinson.

SC

Come on this topic was created to promote a country and flag wave a lot.

I don't understand this, maybe people who do all that flag waving haven't accomplished anything themselves so they are proud for their country and by extension they think it should rub off on them.

Personally its amazing to see the flag waving here on the forum, so proud of their country.. but they all left.

I rather be proud about what I did myself then feeling proud because of what my country did... but hey logic does not come into account with nationalists.

1. SAS

2. SBS

3. Royal Marines

4. Paratroopers

5. US Navy feelers

Huh? 1. SAS - 5. = a lot further down the list, Seals. How does 5 make No.1 spot?

Edited by Ayutthaya11

1. SAS

2. SBS

3. Royal Marines

4. Paratroopers

5. US Navy feelers

Huh? 1. SAS - 5. = a lot further down the list, Seals. How does 5 make No.1 spot?

Maybe it would be better to state the likes of the SAS and SBS did it all first and everyone else just tried to copy them

• Like 1