'M Redshirt' arrested in connection to Friday attacks on Samui island

webfact

Yeah right post it on Facebook give me a break, nobody's that stupid.

It's not as if there aren't precedents for impatient gloating, like this:

"Don't go near Suthep today Kotee team brought "kanom" from the border, wait for their return via expressway"

"Kanom from the border" refers to weapons; after that post the PDRC march was ambushed on the expressway resulting in one dead and several injured.

• Like 1

Crikey, I bet the local mayor is glad he never said,” there is a lot of stuff being prepared for Pattaya tonight”.

Because this is what Mr Red is accused of.

The suspect had posted on Facebook that "a lot of stuff is being prepared for Surat Thani tonight".

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/M-Redshirt-arrested-in-connection-to-Friday-attack-30257969.html

The suspect had posted on Facebook that "a lot of stuff is being prepared for Surat Thani tonight". BOSH!! That's that then. sorted. it must be him.. Why would they need article 44 to arrest a suspect if he really was a suspect?

• Like 1

Oh really ? You obviously know very little about the village idiots we are dealing with here, when it comes to bombers.

Some of the things the redshirts have done and said in public over the years have convinced me they have the combined intelligence of a cucumber. Their paymasters, the Shins, are not much sharper.

A couple of years ago didn't a woman try to hire someone on social media to murder her boss ?

Nobody's that stupid to post ! giggle.gif

• Like 2

Oh really ? You obviously know very little about the village idiots we are dealing with here, when it comes to bombers.

Some of the things the redshirts have done and said in public over the years have convinced me they have the combined intelligence of a cucumber. Their paymasters, the Shins, are not much sharper.

A couple of years ago didn't a woman try to hire someone on social media to murder her boss ?

Nobody's that stupid to post ! giggle.gif

There was that drugs page that had been openly selling grass online for a year or more before the dealers were arrested.

• Like 1

The suspect had posted on Facebook that "a lot of stuff is being prepared for Surat Thani tonight". BOSH!! That's that then. sorted. it must be him.. Why would they need article 44 to arrest a suspect if he really was a suspect?

To justify future use of Art 44, in not so "clear cut" cases??

Time for a little conspiracy theory:

The whole thing was a setup from the powers. Username: M Redshirt, give me a break!!

The army steals a pickup in the south, drives it to Samui (logistically it makes sense), blows the bomb.

And surprise, surprise almost instantly finds the FB page of M Redshirt.

Win/win/win situation: Justify the use of Art 44, delay elections (country not stable enough) and discredit the pesky red shirts.

??

• Like 1

To justify future use of Art 44, in not so "clear cut" cases??

Time for a little conspiracy theory:

The whole thing was a setup from the powers. Username: M Redshirt, give me a break!!

The army steals a pickup in the south, drives it to Samui (logistically it makes sense), blows the bomb.

And surprise, surprise almost instantly finds the FB page of M Redshirt.

Win/win/win situation: Justify the use of Art 44, delay elections (country not stable enough) and discredit the pesky red shirts.

??

Full Agree. This has nothing to do with Red Shirts. But the Thaksin Paranoia has to goes on. You to justify and discredit the opposition

Crikey, I bet the local mayor is glad he never said, there is a lot of stuff being prepared for Pattaya tonight. [/font][/size]

The suspect had posted on[/font][/size] Facebook that "a lot of stuff is being prepared for Surat Thani tonight".

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/M-Redshirt-arrested-in-connection-to-Friday-attack-30257969.html

That's not all he posted on Facebook.

Reference the Thai news media, eg. Thai Rath, for a full report of all of what he posted.

p.s. Please post with the normal default font that everyone else uses. Thanks.

Edited by SongkranFun

Not only do I fail to see how this bombing would benefit the red cause. I also have trouble understanding why someone would post about it before hand on Facebook.

Not that logic and caution have a big role in decision making here.

Wait a couple of days and the RTP will call a press conference to reveal.

1. Red shirt memorabilia and ID cards have been found at the crime scene

2. The bomb was marked TS

3. The suspect M Redshirt had implicated three other suspects: N Redshirt, O Redshirt and P Redshirt

Case solved, and elections put on hold for another decade...................

Your posts are better with a sprinkle of humor!

• Like 2

font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The suspect had posted on Facebook that "a lot of stuff is being prepared for Surat Thani tonight". BOSH!! That's that then. sorted. it must be him.. Why would they need article 44 to arrest a suspect if he really was a suspect? [/font][/color]

Refer to above for what he posted.

Also refer above to using the same font everybody does.

Thanks

Quite shure this has nothing to do with the Red Shirts.

But its easier to blame them instead tell or investigate for the truth.

And the Thaksin Paranoia has to goes on.

Edited by Mentors

Not only do I fail to see how this bombing would benefit the red cause. I also have trouble understanding why someone would post about it before hand on Facebook.

3. The suspect M Redshirt had implicated three other suspects: N Redshirt, O Redshirt and P Redshirt

5 days later they will arrest three random guys with Man Utd shirts, cue finger pointing and photo op.

We'll never hear the defense or any detail but live under art. 44 for another decade.

• Like 2

Thai police detain man, tighten security, after Samui car bomb

AFP

The blast comes a week after Thailand's junta, which seized power last May, replaced martial law with sweeping security powers retaining the military's control including the right to arrest and detain people for crimes such as breaching national security.

It has justified the new measures, widely criticised by the international community, as essential to curb the threat of political unrest, recently blaming anti-coup groups for a series of small bomb attacks in Bangkok earlier this year.

afplogo.jpg

-- (c) Copyright AFP 2015-04-13

So twice, bombs small enough that they don't hurt Tourism too much, but big enough that you feel you need to be "protected" by the powers above.

Who profits from that crime.... whistling.gif

Crikey, I bet the local mayor is glad he never said, there is a lot of stuff being prepared for Pattaya tonight. [/font][/size]

The suspect had posted on[/font][/size] Facebook that "a lot of stuff is being prepared for Surat Thani tonight".

That's not all he posted on Facebook.

Reference the Thai news media, eg. Thai Rath, for a full report of all of what he posted.

Just have to love, when a poster who have just rejoined starts to play honorary moderator...........coffee1.gif

Thai police detain man, tighten security, after Samui car bomb

AFP

The blast comes a week after Thailand's junta, which seized power last May, replaced martial law with sweeping security powers retaining the military's control including the right to arrest and detain people for crimes such as breaching national security.

It has justified the new measures, widely criticised by the international community, as essential to curb the threat of political unrest, recently blaming anti-coup groups for a series of small bomb attacks in Bangkok earlier this year.

afplogo.jpg

-- (c) Copyright AFP 2015-04-13

So twice, bombs small enough that they don't hurt Tourism too much, but big enough that you feel you need to be "protected" by the powers above.

Who profits from that crime.... whistling.gif

You are sadly wasting your energy, it is feeding time:post-218648-0-62934300-1428910076_thumb.

Am I the only one to have read this in the post with the Thai PBS news:

"But Royal Thai Police spokesman Pol Lt Gen Prawut Thavornsiri said M Redshirt Facebook had been closed long time ago but this account was recently created by unknown person......In-depth investigation is underway to find out the poster of the message, he said and added that M Redshirt remains in the custody of the military."

So someone created a fake facebook page of a red shirt, announced the event on it in advance, and surprisingly quickly the police finds out about it.

Rephrased: Someone informed about (involved in?) the event created a fake facebook page to make believe it's made by redshirts and probably informed the police.

Hmmm... I wonder to which political side this person may belong?

Maybe the same side as P Yellowshirt??

If this is indeed a setup, it takes the cake.

I know the members of this "government" aren't the sharpest knifes, but they are not that stupid.......

Or.............................

Your posts are better with a sprinkle of humor!

Actually I have always thought JOC's posts were based on black humor, satire and sarcasm, which is the only reason I read them.

I used to think he was a crazed red and PTP supporter but then he started attacking everything in sight and got me confused to the point I had no idea who's camp he was in.

A bit like my wife, really. cheesy.gif

I don't think it was the stupid reds either, simply because there were no anti-PTP protesters present to be killed or injured.

Does not change my very low opinion of the reds though and I fear their murder and bombing habits will rise again one day, when they are told to do so.

Not so much Thaksin paranoia going on, both on this forum and Thailand in general. More like mistrust, dislike, contempt and down-right hatred for the damage he has caused the country, not to mention loss of life.

But easier to just put it down to paranoia. whistling.gif

• Like 1

But Royal Thai Police spokesman Pol Lt Gen Prawut Thavornsiri said M Redshirt Facebook had been closed long time ago but this account was recently created by unknown person.

He said investigation by police showed M Redshirt did not travel to Surat Thani during the period but was driving a taxi in Bangkok.

He said M Redshirt was a member of the United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD) but was not a hardcore member.

He had no record of violence and police believed he did not post the message on Facebook, the spokesman said.

In-depth investigation is underway to find out the poster of the message, he said and added that M Redshirt remains in the custody of the military.

And from the same source –

M Redshirt or Mr Narin Umnongbua was arrested by the military personnel in Nonthaburi because of a message he posted indicating that he knew something about the attack in advance.

Source: http://englishnews.t...al-police-chief

So if -

M Redshirt Facebook had been closed long time ago but this account was recently created by unknown person.

Why is it that -

M Redshirt remains in the custody of the military?

Why..........?

Personally I think you will find that two midget Burmese cleaners will be arrested and will confess to the RTPcheesy.gif

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I don't think it was the stupid reds either, simply because there were no anti-PTP protesters present to be killed or injured.

Does not change my very low opinion of the reds though and I fear their murder and bombing habits will rise again one day, when they are told to do so.

Not so much Thaksin paranoia going on, both on this forum and Thailand in general. More like mistrust, dislike, contempt and down-right hatred for the damage he has caused the country, not to mention loss of life.

But easier to just put it down to paranoia. alt=whistling.gif>

You could also put it down to intolerance.and prejudice, a fear of the masses and the Democratic administration it returns. Which in itself is a massive disservice and insult to the law abiding electorate of Thailand And also an allegiance to an Authoritarian Military regime which bring them a false sense of security and safety because they fear what true Freedom brings. If I think of anything else I'll pop it up

Edited by ExPratt

And how does blowing up children with RPG's benefit the reds? How does burning down Bkk benefit them? How do hundreds of acts of terrorism around the world ever really benefit the terrorists? Yet they do it anyway!!! Don't they?

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

And how does blowing up children with RPG's benefit the reds? How does burning down Bkk benefit them? How do hundreds of acts of terrorism around the world ever really benefit the terrorists? Yet they do it anyway!!! Don't they?

It benefits them by bringing their agenda to the fore , so The Media and people like me and you on internet Forums discuss their actions. Terrorists acts are very rarely for sole Military aims. There is also of course Government or state Terrorism , again imposing and threatening the act of violence to control and rule the population

One persons terrorist is another persons freedom fighter.......................coffee1.gif

• Like 1