Hillary Clinton declares 2016 Democratic presidential bid

webfact

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They always said she was the one controlling the president when he was in office and look at what was done during his admin. Her tenure in office as governor was not that great as well. Now she wants to be president herself. God help the USA should be their slogan instead of God Bless the US.

She was never a governor.

She has a very good chance of winning if the real powers have already decided. Start building your bunkers, time for the USA to get some real (profitable) wars going, Hillary is war establishment all the way.

Had to laugh when she claimed she'd be fighting for the little guys, what a joke, she is also a bankster stooge thru and thru.

Doesn't matter who's president anymore. They don't hold any power. Corporations do.

You beat me to making this statement bummer. Just let me add if you turn the presidency over to the Republicans as well your totally screwed blued and tatooed. Power corrupts total power corrupts totally. It will be hold your nose and vote time plus you need more political options in the USA. You need a real Labor party. Labor has been cut off at the knees over the decades and really lost a lot of power but big business is only getting stronger look at all the A&M activity using the cheap plentiful paper money being created out of thin air. Disclaimer I am not an American just your friendly northern neighbor. Fox News and the rest of the Republican hacks are lining up with buckets full of Clinton garbage to make her look bad. In my opinion all politicians look bad just some more than others.

Bummer. Is that the best that the Americans have for president? They are doomed.coffee1.gif

Perhaps the Republicans might run Sarah Palin against her ? rolleyes.gif No, just kidding, no honestly ! facepalm.gif

As a non-American, I don't really have a horse in this race, except that it does still matter to the rest of the world, who heads the USA.

They have had some fine people over the years, and also some truly awful ones, but happily none ever pressed that hypnotic Big-Red-Button, so kudos to all of them for that, I guess.

It worries me slightly that the land of the free seem to regard the emergence of political-families as being OK, the chances that political-ability is hereditary is surely unlikely, on the other hand we've seen a coloured-President so perhaps it's time to get the other big No-No out of the way, and elect a woman ?

Whatever, while the race itself is bound to be divisive, it would be good to see the country & its political-institutions supporting whoever does win, the GEC requires the USA to end its factional bickering, if only for a few years.

Good Luck to my american friends ! wai2.gif

You have to be a deep pockets dynasty person to win this political plum. Any person worth their salt does not have the big money backing that it takes to win plus you need a good mud slinging machine like Fox News. There no longer is a "Mr. Deeds Goes to Washington" When a candidate forms an exploratory panel of sorts its to see who will throw money his way. I hear that to back a player you have to be a million dollar contributor nothing less at the moment. They are not looking for small money this time around. Never forget nothing comes without a price to pay even the presidency.

As to the claim about predictions, if I were in the prediction business I'd be a pretty rich guy.

Not on THIS forum and insisting for months that you were right about Officer Wilson, when you were not, does not earn you extra points. giggle.gif

Yes do keep focusing on the poster with only unsupported vague claims because the far right can't win on the issues either.

BTW, there's this::

census2012b.png

http://www.latinodecisions.com/blog/2013/05/09/census-2012-vote-data-highlight-dramatic-shift-in-racial-diversity-of-american-electorate/

The Republican Party Regressive Era, soon to be a full chapter in the US History books, starring John Boehner, John Ellis 'Jeb' Bush, GW Bush, Dick Cheney, Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee, Rand Paul, Rick Santorum, Scott Walker, Marco Rubio, Rick Perry and a full cast that rivals anything by the Marx Brothers or from John Stewart.

Edited by Publicus

One major reason I would never vote for this woman - Her flat out Bengazi Lies to the American people.

. No No No the Bengazi. thing again, my God give it a rest is that all ya got, Geez

You can only get Fox News to? When I say news I use the term lightly.

I wish my cable company ran FOX "News."

They must be going bonkers over there.

They are scared to death. She will beat any clown the GOP pulls out of the clown car by a mile.

Yeah ... and who are the republicans going to put up against her?

What difference does it make? rolleyes.gif

They always said she was the one controlling the president when he was in office and look at what was done during his admin. Her tenure in office as governor was not that great as well. Now she wants to be president herself. God help the USA should be their slogan instead of God Bless the US.

you mean her tenure in office as senator? she was never governor, Bill Clinton was Governor of Arkansas

Yes, and most of the Hillary-haters frothing at the mouth are equally "well-informed."

This is great news !! There is no way in the world she will win.

She is carrying so much baggage and lies it is amazing she

can walk. So now just a matter of the Republicans chosing a

reasonable candidate, who should be a slam dunk win...

It's amusing to me that Hillary derangement syndrome can fog objective reality so dramatically. Dude, she is strongly favored to be our next President. Deal with it.

Voters know now how they will vote, so when the Rs reach back for the kitchen sink -- whatever that might yet be-- it still means that it's all over but the shouting.

Your predictions on this forum keep turning out to be wrong. It seems like you would learn a lesson.

He and others here are hoping for a self-fulfilling prophecy, but they just don't have the clout.

I have no use for Hillary, she is a neocon/neoliberal that will be a war mongering disaster. But, the Wall Street criminals and banksters have her in their pocket, signed, sealed and delivered. It is a shame that the right wingnuts can't get past the faux (not the) news lies and find the real reasons to intensely dislike her, there are many. I hope that at least she faces a real challenge in the primaries and that something will happen to cause her to loose. It doesn't really matter who the Dems put up, the Repubs have nothing but frothing right wing fundamentalist, dominionist, science denying, batshit crazy whackos (bought and sold by the Koch (John Birch Society) bros.) to run. While I know you right wingers hate her, try this read from Cindy Sheehan about her take on Hillary. Confesion, I met Cindy briefly at Crawford, Texass. I was there with VVAW and IAVAW. http://www.opednews.com/populum/printer_friendly.php?content=a&id=189959

I have no use for Hillary, she is a neocon/neoliberal that will be a war mongering disaster. But, the Wall Street criminals and banksters have her in their pocket, signed, sealed and delivered. It is a shame that the right wingnuts can't get past the faux (not the) news lies and find the real reasons to intensely dislike her, there are many. I hope that at least she faces a real challenge in the primaries and that something will happen to cause her to loose. It doesn't really matter who the Dems put up, the Repubs have nothing but frothing right wing fundamentalist, dominionist, science denying, batshit crazy whackos (bought and sold by the Koch (John Birch Society) bros.) to run. While I know you right wingers hate her, try this read from Cindy Sheehan about her take on Hillary. Confesion, I met Cindy briefly at Crawford, Texass. I was there with VVAW and IAVAW. http://www.opednews.com/populum/printer_friendly.php?content=a&id=189959

WARNING.

That site has a McAfee VIRUS warning.

post-4641-1156693976.gif

You're touching on the main Republican problem here.

They are against and have been against for the last 6-7 years. No initiatives, nothing comes from that corner, only anti everything statements. Hillary announces her candicy, and the rep candidates fall over erach other attacking her, websites all done, etc. First focus on your own message guys.

The republican party needs somebody new and fresh with actual ideas.

Edited by stevenl

Seriously? The GOP nominee has to go through their primaries. Which means they'll have to pander to the far right. Once they do that, the rest of America will see how backwards and utterly out-of-touch they are. The Dems can pretty much win with anyone they put up, but with Hillary, they've got name recognition. That's pretty much all it will take.

The presidency is Hillary's to lose.

Yes Obama got her last time ... but he was something special.

No, I'm not saying he has been the greatest president as I don't think that, but as a PHENOM there was no stopping him back then.

There is nobody else like that on the scene at present on either side.

Edited by Jingthing

True, which means it's not a 2008 election when voters were cheered to select someone new.

This time voters want the experience, savvy, knowhow of a president experienced in Washington government and politics, the White House itself, the issues, the players.

Voters want the one with the national and global experience who already knows the position going in.

No one wants or expects surprises this time. This is not an election cycle of surprises. HRC is safe concerning the economy and in international relations, global security, new initiatives. Most voters are enthusiastic to elect the first woman.

With HRC, as with RR, voters know each candidate from over a considerable period of time, voters know what they are getting, and almost all voters have decided already. And long before this campaign is concluded everyone will be disgusted with the political fracking and whacking.

I am hoping Hillary steals one of their issues.

Radical taxation simplification.

The definition of a liberal, two-way Circle-Jerk:

1) stevenl asserts that the Republicans have had no initiatives for the past 6-7 years even though they claimed in late 2011 that there were 25 House-passed jobs bills stuck in the Democratic-run Senate. *

2) Jingthing (that's you) comes along, likes stevenl's post, then proceeds to hope that "Hillary steals one of their issues" (steals would be the operative word in her case - you couldn't conceive of "supports"?).

* = I thought I'd throw in the Republican's claims of "stuck bills" to make it a three-way CJ.

Edited by MaxYakov

I'm not running for anything, so buddy ... BACK OFF.

The idea of radical taxation simplification is associated with republicans, especially libertarians.

Even though neither party has really DONE anything about it.

I think Hillary needs something fresh for a democrat to focus on.

She would probably judge that as too risky and I think that's too bad.

Edited by Jingthing

It's amusing to me that Hillary derangement syndrome can fog objective reality so dramatically. Dude, she is strongly favored to be our next President. Deal with it.

Strongly favored by whom? Oh, you mean the polls. She was strongly favored eight years ago too but she's a loser. A proven loser even when starting with a big lead.

As to the claim about predictions, if I were in the prediction business I'd be a pretty rich guy.

Not on THIS forum and insisting for months that you were right about Officer Wilson, when you were not, does not earn you extra points. giggle.gif

The post cannot prove what it arbitrarily pronounces and deductively declares to be so.

There is no proof, no evidence to the off the wall declaration, repeated as it is, a single line at a time.