Thailand is among countries with world's most beautiful girls

webfact

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every country in the world has beautiful women. And what is beautiful to some may not be beautiful to others. I've talked to beautiful (in my opinion) girls here and they're telling me that Thai men don't like their looks. (Then they point out what the locals would consider "beautiful" and I just don't get it, but am happy because if that's what the locals think is beautiful then that means more of the girls I think are beautiful for me !!) Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I've met drop-dead gorgeous girls in Canada, Germany, India, Thailand, Egypt and the Middle East. In the mid-90s it was said the most beautiful women were from Croatia (though that may have had something to do with the lack of men due to the war - as a result fewer gorgeous women were married off and pumping out babies and were instead on the beaches and in the night clubs being noticed). 4 of the last 7 Miss Universe winners were from Columbia (1) or Venezuela (3).

Fashions, style and preferences change with time. Looking back at what girls looked like in high school and I wonder what I ever found attractive about any of them (well, for some the reasons were, um, "obvious") ! Remember than a couple decades ago it seemed that pretty much all Thai women barely stood 4'10 on their tip-toes and had to pad a bra just to get to an "A" cup, yet Thailand was booming with people who thought it just didn't get any better than that.

Give it a few more years and suddenly it could be the "women of East Timor, Borneo and Papua New Guinea" that are being considered the most beautiful in the world !

There will be some individual examples in Ukraine or Sweden etc who fit the accepted spec for beautiful - but they will be exceptions. I think Thailand is tough to beat for a generally high standard of good looking girls.

If you sat in a mall or street-side coffee shop in Thailand I bet you'd not need to wait for more than 5 minutes before seeing a really pretty girl walk by.

Do the same in most other countries and you'd need to get few cups of coffee and a cream bun before you saw a really nice girl walk by.

Exhibit A Amarin Mall, Bangkok .....

post-215998-0-49059700-1429176649_thumb.

. . . until they reach age 30 then downhill at an incredible rate.

I can't completely agree with this comment when I look at my, still very lovely 54 year old wife. But I do believe that lifestyle has a lot to do with this.

She left her Issan village when she was 30 to work abroad. When we revisit the village now it is very apparent that she looks far younger than her relatives of a similar age. Village life is hard on the women and ages them quickly. My wife is a very lucky girl.

Everyone his own taste, I see rarely Thai girls that I find attractive. They have no boobs, don't look smart and are too short. They can't stand in the shadow of many Indian, Japanese, Nepalese, Middle East, African women!!!

Thai girls are just average, but attractive for many western men just because they are Asian and mostly because they are 'easy to get' even for the biggest redneck.

Edited by Mcffee

Everyone his own taste, I see rarely Thai girls that I find attractive. They have no boobs, don't look smart and are too short. They can't stand in the shadow of many Indian, Japanese, Nepalese, Middle East, African women!!!

Thai girls are just average, but attractive for many western men just because they are Asian and mostly because they are 'easy to get' even for the biggest redneck.

From Annie Hall -- Woody Allen as Alvy Singer:

Alvy Singer: [addressing the camera] There's an old joke - um... two elderly women are at a Catskill mountain resort, and one of 'em says, "Boy, the food at this place is really terrible." The other one says, "Yeah, I know; and such small portions."

... but here you be.

The author lost all credibility in the second paragraph, when he stated his superstitious belief that some unnamed superior being created women!

" women no doubt are beautiful creations of God,"

Women, just like men, and other animals are created biologically, when the sperm fertilizes the egg.

Get real!

I do agree that Thai women are some of the world's most beautiful.

But your "god" had nothing to do with it.

P.S. the closest thing to a "god" in Thailand is the Buddha, and he is not a god!

Thailand is only .2% superstitious christians ( note the decimal point ).

Along with all of the beautiful women, this make Thailand an attractive place for me.

It should be illegal to have the girls of Thailand with all their beauty and sexy legs to have such small brains to accompany such a fine specimen.

Actually many men see that as a great combination.

There will be some individual examples in Ukraine or Sweden etc who fit the accepted spec for beautiful - but they will be exceptions. I think Thailand is tough to beat for a generally high standard of good looking girls.

If you sat in a mall or street-side coffee shop in Thailand I bet you'd not need to wait for more than 5 minutes before seeing a really pretty girl walk by.

Do the same in most other countries and you'd need to get few cups of coffee and a cream bun before you saw a really nice girl walk by.

Exhibit A Amarin Mall, Bangkok .....

attachicon.gifStreet 3.jpg

In the UK, I'm sure there wouldn't be a shortage of girls eating cream buns in the vicinity, while you were waiting for a really nice girl to walk by.

Men have different preferences. Some like the white-skinned, long-legged blonds, some are addicted to Asians, etc. Of the 60-plus countries I've visited, all of them have beautiful women. However, I must say that Thailand ... at least for me ... has by far the highest number of very beautiful women per capita than any country in the world.

Also, Thai women have what I was starving for in the USA and Europe ... and that is femininity. Even the poor rice farmer's daughters are very hygienic, bath at least twice a day, are fastidious about their hair and make-up, and when they go out they're always dressed nice and look stunning.

..already centuries ago sailors came home with stories about the beautiful women in the exotic ports they visited..

I think the evaluation of their beauty was somewhat linked to - what they thought - was the availability of those women to get laid by them.

There are in every country women who are more beautiful and women who are less beautiful...but the percentages can change from country to country

It should be illegal to have the girls of Thailand with all their beauty and sexy legs to have such small brains to accompany such a fine specimen.

And that my friend is about the only reason any Thai girl would want to spend any more than five minutes of her precious life with you. If she had an incredibly small brain.

"For Ukraine, he wrote Ukraine is well known for women beauty, striking, stunning and ever smiling fairy angels make this place heaven for men, one of the best in business."

Lol

fail-hot_ugly_woman_shirt-butterface1.jp

I used to think the same about Thai women until I woke up and noticed that there are more ugly ones than beautiful ones. It's only when one really pulls his head out of his a-rse and stops looking only at the beautiful ones that you also start to see the ugly ones. I didn't even see any ugly ones for the first few years. I thought all Thai women were gorgeous. Slowly that changed and now I am lucky to see a beautiful one only a few times a day. Beauty is skin deep and for the shallow minded. Before all you 'wise guys' start posting your defensive replies my wife is a good looker but after you've seen her daily for the last 4 years this also starts to wear off.

Edited by DaveinAsia