Kodi aaastream no longer working ,?

liddelljohn

Down load it from tvaddons.ag and use the hub wizard to set up your basic addons. If you want live TV then just do a you tube search for Kodi live TV and you will get a bunch of vids with m3u lists you can use. Alteratively an app vdub25 will give u a couple of hundred live TV stations.

my kodi helix 14.2 has now crashed and no longer shows and Live Tv in start page ,, i have tried downloading a new version but none work in windows 7

it was all working fine for months , now im getting frustrated and confused

Richcor

i have the the addons but nothing works anymore , whole thing just crashes

i need a reliable full new install of XBMC with fully loaded , can anyone reccomend a good source

Edited by liddelljohn

Where did you get your last install that was "fully loaded"?

While you can purchase devices that *someone* as set up with Add-Ons and repositories, since these come and go it would be best to learn how to set them up yourself.

AAA Stream

All these issues are caused by 3rd party developers sending delete notices to the AAA Stream app / repo (as shown below). If you are not up with the state of play and the AAA Streams thieves then google, twitter or facebook will help you out ..

mick1234.jpg

mick1234a.jpg
So Richcor please be careful with your advice and what you tell people to do please, else you might well be responsible for getting their Kodi deleted for no reason.. Do not use AAA Streams

originally i used xbmc gotham from Droid mc in UK which did not use AAAstreams and was fine for almost a year , but when it was updated automaticly to Kodi 2 months ago it automaticly used AAAstreams and the whole thing has been corrupted .after is removed AAA and Unitytalk

now i have a raw version but no Live TV acces at all .

Where did you get your last install that was "fully loaded"?

While you can purchase devices that *someone* as set up with Add-Ons and repositories, since these come and go it would be best to learn how to set them up yourself.

AAA Stream

All these issues are caused by 3rd party developers sending delete notices to the AAA Stream app / repo (as shown below). If you are not up with the state of play and the AAA Streams thieves then google, twitter or facebook will help you out ..

mick1234.jpg

mick1234a.jpg

So Richcor please be careful with your advice and what you tell people to do please, else you might well be responsible for getting their Kodi deleted for no reason.. Do not use AAA Streams

Not sure what you believe I was telling him to do.

I wanted to find out where he was getting a "fully loaded" install, (and then why he couldn't return of find someone similar), or suggesting he look into learning to set up and manage his own system.

While I could have advised he reset the current Kodi, I have no idea what shape it's in, or if it's compromised. I made no such request to reset or delete the installation. The links are only there for reference.

The OP mentioned AAA Stream being installed (and crashing), and I had no idea if he wanted/needed to keep this. But if he mentioned it I can only believe he thinks it's important for some reason. Unless he states it showed up out of nowhere, I can't assume he shouldn't be allowed to reintegrate it.

And unless someone is using KODI to connect to some special serial-encoded proprietary add-on, then the system should be capable of being reset and favorite repositories and add-ons reloaded.

Is there an issue where Kodi should never be deleted?

I also should ask what PLATFORM he has Kodi installed on.

yep now is one of those times not to delete anything, as many of the repos have been deleted by the devs and can not be restored, so it follows if you delete all your xbmc/kodi you will no longer be able to re-install most things until all of this settles down again ..

originally i used xbmc gotham from Droid mc in UK which did not use AAAstreams and was fine for almost a year , but when it was updated automaticly to Kodi 2 months ago it automaticly used AAAstreams and the whole thing has been corrupted .after is removed AAA and Unitytalk

now i have a raw version but no Live TV acces at all .

Windows 7 and Kodi (helix 14.2)

By "raw version" do you mean fresh install, no repositories or add-ons yet?

What is it you would like added? A specific repository or add-on, or access to specific US, EU, or UK live program streams, similar to those Joncl previously listed?

An update on where you are now with your installation would be helpful.

I have a new Kodi helix 14.2 download with no repositories installed but when I try to download phoenix etc or install any addons and enable IPTV clients the Kodi crashes and locks up my whole system , i have a fair working knowledge of using and setting up KODI but just cant get it to run any thing at present without crashing my computer .,

Then I would suggest uninstalling KODI, also hand-delete ALL the installed folders

Program Files \ Kodi

Users\ {username} \AppData\Roaming\Kodi

Reboot, then re-install a new Kodi

Test by adding in TVAddOns and then use Menu: PROGRAMS / Addons Installer / Featured Add-Ons: then select /add Phoenix.

Edited by RichCor

OK i have kodi helix working and simple PVR client , able to access movies and TV shows , now i need a reliable feed for skysposrts football etc etc

any suggestions

phoenix has links in VIDEO but they take for ever to load as streams , i would think a live TV feed would be faster

Hi Richcor

i tried that stalker pvr the reveiws seem good but i could not get it to open on my system some compatability error ,,

i have robin hood working and am investigating others , will try to get the stalker to work ,,,

also keepinh an eye out as to what is happening with the spat between kodi and AAAstream and Unitytalk ??????

Hi Richcor

i tried that stalker pvr the reveiws seem good but i could not get it to open on my system some compatability error ,,

i have robin hood working and am investigating others , will try to get the stalker to work ,,,

also keepinh an eye out as to what is happening with the spat between kodi and AAAstream and Unitytalk ??????

Sounds like the spat is AAAStream abusing the GPL.

That's a big no no.

• Like 1

I now also have sports devil working

still cant get Stalker working seems to have some code errors in the down load ???

and also cant seem to get a working link for a HALOW download ,, its supposed to be in Metalkettle Repo but its missing ?????

• Like 1

when i open the stalker zip file addon it wont load and i keep getting a message ...''dependencies not met''???/ dunno what that means ???

Dependency: a state in which one object uses a function of another object.

A "Dependency not met" error shows up when minor but critically expected objects are changed or missing from a Kodi Install.

The installer file is supposed to account for all necessary add-in files required for the add-on to run and request those not present. But version changes and deprecated links can still break functionality.

A habit I got into is to read the first 3-5 pages of posts to view both instructions and install issues people had -- then skip to read 3-5 pages of recent posts for current issues, which is where I found this:

support forum:

Stalker Client PVR add-on (starting with post# 886)

"If you havent met the dependencies, you can't find them. They're extremely shy!! wink.png wink.png wink.png

"I'm kidding! stalker client won't work on 15.0 , try 14.2 and lower as dara said.

Sound about right?

The original add-on author will probably get around supporting Kodi v15 sooner or later.

• Like 1

yeah but im trying to load it on KODI helix 14.2 not Kodi 15 ??? , mai pen rai will investigate further and keep trying

meanwhile any other good IPTV live PVR clients that can be reccomended ,, i am happy to experiment ,,,especially for fast reliable sky sports channels for footy , clicket and boxing just in case the ones i use dont update or get shut down ....

,, i am happy to experiment ,,,especially for fast reliable sky sports channels for footy , clicket and boxing just in case the ones i use dont update or get shut down ....

Make your own PVR as you suggest ..

screenshot161.png

yeah but im trying to load it on KODI helix 14.2 not Kodi 15 ??? , mai pen rai will investigate further and keep trying

meanwhile any other good IPTV live PVR clients that can be reccomended ,, i am happy to experiment ,,,especially for fast reliable sky sports channels for footy , clicket and boxing just in case the ones i use dont update or get shut down ....

See if you can force a repository update to clear the dependencies not met error:

System -> Settings -> Add-ons > Get Add-ons

then hover over the repository/add-on giving your the dependency error and pull up the options menu (right-click?) and select FORCE REFRESH.

If you're interested in iptv, look at iptvxmbc.com (lists M3u links from around the world) and follow their instructions to use with a PVR IPTV Simple Client. There are YouTube videos for enabling more than one PVR iptv Simple Client so you can have access to multiple channel lists at the same time.