What pisses you off the most?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did I say I don't 'shag women'?

What's with the obsession with my sex life, anyway?

Well you certainly don't shag Thai women, as you are against Westerners who come here for that reason.

Well, that's your business, and I have enjoyed the debate with you, nice to do that without any nastiness.

An Italian Contessa,maybe,very rich and was once very beautiful?

Being asked to sit down here when the seat/chair is just above my ankles. Stolen from a Wendy House i recon. Roll on Deodorant used by fat ferangs on the Sky Train. English Teachers not from England, or those brits with a funny brit scouse dialect.Short People,and anyone who drives a Fortuna.thumbsup.gif .And BKK James.biggrin.png

Anyway, back to things that piss us off.

People that steal your table in the food court. Obviously.

If the people know they are taking your seat, ask them to move, if they don't, then pick

up their plate and move it for them.

If the people know they are taking your seat, ask them to move, if they don't, then pick

I'm far too British for that level of confrontation.

Going out on a first date. Ending up at her place for the night Waking up in the morning,and still half asleep,she is down on you. When you are finished,you sit up,

And her dog is sitting at the end of the bed licking its lips, That pisses me off.

Quoting in this forum and then dont write nothing only ad 1 to 5 smileys.

What kind of discussion is that?

whats it got to do with you?

lighten up a bit,if you cant join another one.

This is not really a forum,its answering a question What pisses you off most ,and its for fun.

To add to the thread,, What pisses you off most = People like you that try and mess up others fun.

Quoting in this forum and then dont write nothing only ad 1 to 5 smileys.

What kind of discussion is that?

whats it got to do with you?

lighten up a bit,if you cant join another one.

This is not really a forum,its answering a question What pisses you off most ,and its for fun.

To add to the thread,, What pisses you off most = People like you that try and mess up others fun.

People that go off on a rant whenever someone expresses an opinion that they disagree with

When I wake up in the morning, and the left side of my face is wet,,, I find out that the my next door neighbours got in in the night and rooted my ear. That really pisses me off.

He was just <deleted> some sense into you., pisses me off you didnt appreciate that.biggrin.png

When I wake up in the morning, and the left side of my face is wet,,, I find out that the my next door neighbours got in in the night and rooted my ear. That really pisses me off.

Sorry, It should of read My next door neighbours Dog rooted me in the ear. :)

idiots using mobiles phones when they're driving especially when in expensive cars when blue tooth is probably just a few clicks away..

people, more times than not girls, using their phones not watching where they are walking. Bangkok is shocking for that;

people saying sori when they are clearly not in the least.

After asking v clearly for a couple of spoonfulls of soya milk on the side with my coffee , ALWAYS getting a jug full.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by rijit

people, more times than not girls, using their phones not watching where they are walking. Bangkok is shocking for that;

I find it makes little difference whether they're using their phones or not. They're generally not looking where they're going in either case.

Screaming kids in restaurants . A group of women or men talking and laughing loudly in restaurants, as if they are the only people there.

A pretentious so called close friend being nice and caring in front of you, but back stabbing behind my back.

Someone who clears his phlegm from his throat and spit onto the floor.

When locals dont recognise or acknowledge, when you hold a door open for them, pisses me off !

When they dont care you are stood in line and walk straight to the front, or whilst you are being served they walk up and start talking to the person who is serving you. really pisses me off

(mostly Post Office & Banks)

Edited by RolandRat

When locals dont recognise or acknowledge, when you hold a door open for them, pisses me off !

When they dont care you are stood in line and walk straight to the front, or whilst you are being served they walk up and start talking to the person who is serving you. really pisses me off

(mostly Post Office & Banks)

Yes I agree, I cant stand staff who start talking to someone when they should be concentrating on the job in hand.

I find it makes little difference whether they're using their phones or not. They're generally not looking where they're going in either case.

yep, seems like they are so focused on their destination how they do the inbetween bit doesnt matter

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by rijit

I'm British too, though certainly not proud of it, but no matter what country you come from, if people do you wrong, then in my opinion

you are entitled to retaliate, but I am certainly not going to slag anybody off if they don't agree with me.

Just deliberately bump into them, without using much force, then smile and say "solly"

I'm British too, though certainly not proud of it, but no matter what country you come from, if people do you wrong, then in my opinion

you are entitled to retaliate, but I am certainly not going to slag anybody off if they don't agree with me.

Where do you come from? are you sure you are British??

Just deliberately bump into them, without using much force, then smile and say "solly"

See? Bad manners just encourages more bad manners.

Personally, I hope that my standards of behaviour are not affected by the idiots around me

SC